• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenny Omega Downgrade

No, Random’s right. Finishers are an in-verse mechanic where each character has a “signature” move which does far more damage than their basic manoeuvres. The V-Trigger is Kenny’s finisher.
I mean, in this case at least it would have the same effect as the V-Trigger any move that violently hit a tired person in the head.

Also as a side note, sorry if I sounded somewhat aggressive in the previous post, I tried to stay calm but since some of the arguments were "special" (to call it something not offensive) I got a bit harsh, so sorry once again.

I mean, in this case at least it would have the same effect as the V-Trigger any move that violently hit a tired person in the head.
In real life, probably, but in kayfabe there’s a very real distinction. Two equally powerful superstars can do the exact same move and the one who has it as their finisher will do more damage than the one who doesn’t (For example, the Superkick is a very popular, universal move, but becomes an exponentially bigger deal when James Ellsworth or Shawn Michaels does it, because they have used it as a finisher)

Tl/dr for the comment section (might read it later) but I agree with the op, and I'd ditch even limited mimicry, since it's just him using a technique from a wrestler in another company which he might as well practicted and learned on his own.

Tl/dr for the comment section (might read it later) but I agree with the op, and I'd ditch even limited mimicry, since it's just him using a technique from a wrestler in another company which he might as well practicted and learned on his own.
Yeah, Power Mimicry could do with removal from the verse as a whole tbh, but I was content with limited as well

I said Power Mimicry can still be a thing because wrestlers are able to copy basic martial arts, though there are wrestlers who copied submission maneuvers, which is a bit harder than copying shit like a Spear or Superkick.

Not going to lie but I also thought about outright remove it entirely, though at the end since is true that he imitated the thing (even if is a minor and simple technique) I thought in list it at least with the minor part and the changed justification. Btw, it seem like one of the dudes that he copied, Okada, is his rival so he should be fairly accustomed to his moves.

The tl would be this:

Everyone seem to basically agree with the op with the exception of DD who argue Kenny should have Analytical Prediction because of this:
Analytical Prediction: I found this video of Kenny vs Kota both countering each, Commentary mentions Kenny scouted Kota's attack (Video). Both are using heavy mma open palm strikes and kicks etc.
kota ibushi is Kenny's trainer. As well as a Boxer+karate champion+MMA fighter+ Wrestler his attacks revolves around fast paced Karate Strikes and Roundhouse kicks (video) so he's not some everyday wrestler not in the slightest. They know what MMA and Boxing move both prosseses.
To which I answered with:
So you are acknowledging that the reason to why they can dodge each other moves like that is because they not only know each other and have quite the close relaptionship but also are very familiar with the other fighting style? Then why is this supposed to be added to the profile as analytical prediction? If they are quite accustomed to it then they really aren't analyzing and predicting things in a way that should grant analytical prediction.
He also argued that Kenny should have added Supernatural Willpower and Resistance to Fear Manip do to this:
Resistance to Minor Fear Incudement: (Omega defeated the likes of Minoru Suzuki who is the originator of MMA & founder the Pancrase martial arts Promotion and an NJPW legend feared by everyone in the company). Went through electro shock therapy and PST trauma content (Scan Video)
But he went through a legit Trauama in the scan he names them all (Electro therapy, Blinking lights etc those causes effects ya know in real life) Did you even saw the scan VIDEO.
Which I answered with:
Have anyone be scared of Suzukiwithout knowing about him? About the great exploits he did? Because one can easily feel emotions toward people if they know that said person have a great reputation and have done amazing things, a practical example very easy to get, if in a closed space you suddenly have in front of you someone like Mike Tyson you probably will feel something, be it nervouness, admiration or even fear (in the case that he appear with an angry face or a look like as if he want to beat you), if in said situation you don't know about him then you probably wouldn't feel much (though do to how buffed he is it's possible that you could still feel something even if you don't know about Mike Tyson, in which case change the example to someone visually less intimidating but more intimidating if you know about their history, like any serial killer, the effect will be the same of you getting nervious and scared).

The second thing is just plain dumb, they just went to a horror attraction, under no way that is ground to give someone resistance to fear at all.
You yourself said it, is because his reputation and know about his character that people fear him, put a completely random person who don't know anything about him in front of him to see if there is the same effect because I onestly doubt it.

Not all charactsers that can scare others have fear manip and not all characters who don't get scared have resistance to fear manip, not everything is an ability in the world.
... You can't be serious...... First of all, the thing is quite literally just a real horror attraction, there is absolutely nothing there that would give someone resistance to fear manip.

Second (can't believe that I really need to explain this but well), the reason of why those things happened to some people when looking at the pokemon episode is because there is a real life condition called EPILEPSY, specifically speaking in this situation the chapter triggered those with Photosensitive epilepsy, if you read the article that you yourself send you can see how is stated:
According to Kotaku, the reason so many people were affected was because about 1 in 4000 people can suffer photosensitive seizures and with nearly four million people watching the show in Japan, more would likely be affected.
So unless Kenny have Photosensitive epilepsy, which I seriously doubt because otherwise no one would have allowed him to go, he wasn't in danger to suffer those effects.

Also, do to law people need to have warnings regarding this type of things so the horror attraction isn't even special for having said warning. So please stop with this train of logic to give a character something, because is a quite ignorant argument that ignore how the world work.
Is a ******* normal horror attraction dude, seriously stop with that, they aren't receiving the type of shock treatment that would really have bad effects in people because then it wouldn't be commercial (like Kenny itself also comment how is low levels of electricity in the warnings, if they wanted to have harmful effects on people they would instead use high discharges, so this is just to give stimulus to people instead of permanently affect them, which is normal considering how this is an attraction with the purpose of enternain people).

The second thing I also don't think give supernatural willpower but you can see if a staff accept it as that.

No, they get intimidated because they know him, not because he have some sort of fear aura or something like that, if that was the case then please share an instance of someone who don't know him getting scared just by his presence.

I have no idea of what Expectraaa is saying, It's just a messy strucutre of text so ughhhhh.... yeah I'm pressing Unwatch button bye.
from what i've understand
1-Power Mimicry 2-Anal Predict and 3-Finishers doing more damage than regular moves
are all going to be removed from the entire verse.

I think that's understanble I guess ughhhhh.... Like for example if someone makes a match of X wrestler vs Y character for instance Balor vs Iron Kiba. Then Balor will not be able to use martial art moves that kiba does cause Balor and all pro wrestlers of the Professional Wrestling Verse uses Technique mimicry not Power Mimicry so yeah, I guess all dat stuff can be removed.

Last edited:
-Power Mimicry 2-Anal Predict and 3-Finishers doing more damage than regular moves
are all going to be removed from the entire verse.
Expectro is going to have make a separate CRT on the finishers if he disagrees with it being higher than a normal wrestler's AP.

That doesn't mean jack.

Besides, there are literally times when tthere's a storyline where wrestlers put over a finisher to sell it as something dangerous.
So... to put it in simple terms... Finishers are just non-flashy, non-anime special moves? Honestly, with this, I buy the idea of finishers being special and above the AP of characters' normal moves.

So... to put it in simple terms... Finishers are just non-flashy, non-anime special moves? Honestly, with this, I buy the idea of finishers being special and above the AP of characters' normal moves.
Yes.

Finishers on paper don't seem all that flashy, but there's been plenty of times where it quite literally shows that finishers are much higher than a normal wrestler's AP.

If Expectro wants to make CRT on it, then be my guest.

I have no idea of what Expectraaa is saying, It's just a messy strucutre of text so ughhhhh.... yeah I'm pressing Unwatch button bye.
I believe I answered in an orderly way to each point you made in your posts though, but I can post each part again if that make easier to read to you:
What type of complex moves are you looking for ?
I'm asking this is because literally his copying moves is same as any other WWE or any wrestler in general copy moves
  • Here is Kenny paying tribute to the creator of the Bullet Club Finn balor using his Slinge Blade (video) As well as using Styles Clash (video) and using Piledriver which drops people on the head (video) which is also an Okada's move so yes his Power Mimicary is literally the same as any other wrestler in the verse of Professional wrestling.
Things that are actually hard to imitate? Like for example the Okada thing from the clip I saw is something that even I or you could probably replicate if we try, the John lariat though not complex we probably couldn't do it but that would be more because we aren't accustomed to ring strings so to someone accustomed to them like a pro wrestler pull that shouldn't be really hard.

Then WWE have bad technique mimicry? Don't know what more to say, if the things that they imitate in specific moments are specific moves without much complexity then is a basic technique mimicry hence why I would like to add the Minor part to not create misunderstandings that they are able to copy entire fighting styles or complex techniques like what some people argue in vs threads.
I thought it would be allowed because I saw a character who also has never shown an ability in the combat but his species does so it's verse user gave him all those here. I was mis informed by looking at these users.
I mean, in the case that an entire species do something in combat then logically speaking is an reasonable assumption that x individual of said species will also do so in combat or at the very least be able to do it if wanted.
Yes and that's what we are doing, I have FIXED his LS scaling to Jericho (It was outdated). I have every right to edit pages and FIX them I did not break any rules. If you have any issue with Jericho's LS then discusses it here
Whatever get's accepted here then get's put on the PROFILE.
I was talking more so about the adding justification to abilitites, in this case that wouldn't be necessary because all of the cyborg abilitites can be put together in the same bullet point instead of repeat them various times.
In NJPW it is stated by commentary that when trainers at the performance centers hears the name minoru suzuki they all get scared and this is seen in the ring countless time it's part of his character this is because he plays the role of a ****** and horrible person. No it is not because of him being a dangerous fighter like Mike Tyson it's because he's decribed as scary. Basically everyone who fights him seems intimidated and along with the other PTSD Scan (I'm asking for MINOR fear inducement resistance). I literally gave you those Reddit post becuse I do NOT OWN NJPW Library content so I can go back and see all the previous matches of his, His indimiating and fear factor is part of his character against no matter who he's facing. It's NOT straight up Fear power that's why i'm asking for minor fear inducement.
You yourself said it, is because his reputation and know about his character that people fear him, put a completely random person who don't know anything about him in front of him to see if there is the same effect because I onestly doubt it.

Not all charactsers that can scare others have fear manip and not all characters who don't get scared have resistance to fear manip, not everything is an ability in the world.
But he went through a legit Trauama in the scan he names them all (Electro therapy, Blinking lights etc those causes effects ya know in real life) Did you even saw the scan VIDEO.
... You can't be serious...... First of all, the thing is quite literally just a real horror attraction, there is absolutely nothing there that would give someone resistance to fear manip.

Second (can't believe that I really need to explain this but well), the reason of why those things happened to some people when looking at the pokemon episode is because there is a real life condition called EPILEPSY, specifically speaking in this situation the chapter triggered those with Photosensitive epilepsy, if you read the article that you yourself send you can see how is stated:
According to Kotaku, the reason so many people were affected was because about 1 in 4000 people can suffer photosensitive seizures and with nearly four million people watching the show in Japan, more would likely be affected.
So unless Kenny have Photosensitive epilepsy, which I seriously doubt because otherwise no one would have allowed him to go, he wasn't in danger to suffer those effects.

Also, do to law people need to have warnings regarding this type of things so the horror attraction isn't even special for having said warning. So please stop with this train of logic to give a character something, because is a quite ignorant argument that ignore how the world work.
So I guess Undertaker's Tombstone piledriver is also not stronger than Undertaker's regular body slam or punches then....
Don't really know about Undertaker and his finisher, but if is supposed to be something like Kenny just violently kicking tired dudes in the head to stun them then definitely isn't a move that need a special mention in the ap section.
  • Analytical Prediction: I found this video of Kenny vs Kota both countering each, Commentary mentions Kenny scouted Kota's attack (Video). Both are using heavy mma open palm strikes and kicks etc.
    kota ibushi is Kenny's trainer. As well as a Boxer+karate champion+MMA fighter+ Wrestler his attacks revolves around fast paced Karate Strikes and Roundhouse kicks (video) so he's not some everyday wrestler not in the slightest. They know what MMA and Boxing move both prosseses.
So you are acknowledging that the reason to why they can dodge each other moves like that is because they not only know each other and have quite the close relaptionship but also are very familiar with the other fighting style? Then why is this supposed to be added to the profile as analytical prediction? If they are quite accustomed to it then they really aren't analyzing and predicting things in a way that should grant analytical prediction.
Is a ******* normal horror attraction dude, seriously stop with that, they aren't receiving the type of shock treatment that would really have bad effects in people because then it wouldn't be commercial (like Kenny itself also comment how is low levels of electricity in the warnings, if they wanted to have harmful effects on people they would instead use high discharges, so this is just to give stimulus to people instead of permanently affect them, which is normal considering how this is an attraction with the purpose of enternain people).

The second thing I also don't think give supernatural willpower but you can see if a staff accept it as that.
  • Resistance to minor Fear Inducement: Via overcoming Suzuki intimidating in the combat.
No, they get intimidated because they know him, not because he have some sort of fear aura or something like that, if that was the case then please share an instance of someone who don't know him getting scared just by his presence.

In no moment I said to remove Finishers from the verse, I just said that in all those clips Kenny would get the exact same effect of stun his opponent if instead of using his V-Trigger he used any move that violently hit the head of his tired opponent, that the fact that V-Trigger could stun the other side under those circunstances don't mean is because the move magically have a higher AP. I also said that if other finishers have listed higher AP do to the same reason as the V-Trigger (stun an tired opponent after brutally hit their head) then that is wrong.

I have no intention to do a crt to change how the verse treat Finishers, I don't care enough about pro wrestling to do that, the only reason I'm doing this crt is because I saw a lot of lies about Kenny in a vs thread (which btw was addded to the profiles with people believing said lies) and that his profile had various wrong things.

I have no idea of what's being talked about here.I can not really "read things" properly. I'm going through "dark stuff" so I guess I'll press Unwatch button and let a professional like Randomguy2345 handle this stuff. 🥺

Last edited:
the only reason I'm doing this crt is because I saw a lot of lies about Kenny in a vs thread (which btw was addded to the profiles with people believing said lies) and that his profile had various wrong things
We're realizing there were a lot of wrong things recently.

DD literally made a Kenny Omega CRT listing all of the current abilities that were approved, and any abilities that were questioned DD explained why those abilities will be listed.

DD didn't just make the profile and prayed to the Lord that no one would notice the flaws in Kenny's profile.

I have no idea of what's being talked about here.I can not really "read things" properly. I'm going through "dark stuff" so I guess I'll press Unwatch button and let a professional like Randomguy2345 handle this stuff. 🥺
I literally answered to each of your points one at the time (both in the original post and again in the previous post) so if even then you are unable to understand what is said then I can't do anything more.
We're realizing there were a lot of wrong things recently.

DD literally made a Kenny Omega CRT listing all of the current abilities that were approved, and any abilities that were questioned DD explained why those abilities will be listed.

DD didn't just make the profile and prayed to the Lord that no one would notice the flaws in Kenny's profile.
I actually know that since I revised previous Kenny threads, is honestly quite amazing how various of those things (the ones in this op) were accepted, this probably show how people don't actually pay that much attention to pro wrestling profiles.

Also @Expectro2000xxx if you didn't care about the verse, then why couldn't you just leave it to the supporters of the verse to handle it then😭

I literally answered to each of your points one at the time (both in the original post and again in the previous post) so if even then you are unable to understand what is said then I can't do anything more.

I actually know that since I revised previous Kenny threads, is honestly quite amazing how various of those things (the ones in this op) were accepted, this probably show how people don't actually pay that much attention to pro wrestling profiles.
And it was a fair mistake, because looking back at it, some of the stuff Kenny had was definitely some BS, but you don't need to bash those people for making an honest mistake.

Also @Expectro2000xxx if you didn't care about the verse, then why couldn't you just leave it to the supporters of the verse to handle it then😭
Because blatantly wrong things and lies were used in a vs debate that didn't even lasted a day and when I did pointed how wrong the things were the thread was closed. In light of such a thing I feel the need to correct Kenny profile instead of wait until the creation of more vs threads in which those same things are used again.
And it was a fair mistake, because looking back at it, some of the stuff Kenny had was definitely some BS, but you don't need to bash those people for making an honest mistake.
It sound harsh but is the truth, when various wrong things pass unnoticed by many people then it means that people didn't pay much attention.

Because blatantly wrong things and lies were used in a vs debate that didn't even lasted a day and when I did pointed how wrong the things were the thread was closed. In light of such a thing I feel the need to correct Kenny profile instead of wait until the creation of more vs threads in which those same things are used again.
The vs debate was concluded, plus, it was already determined that Kenny needs some revisions, and we were still making arguments without factoring in the BS abilities Kenny had.

It sound harsh but is the truth, when various wrong things pass unnoticed by many people then it means that people didn't pay much attention.
Cool. Still doesn't really justify you having a somewhat passive aggressive attitude throughout this thread when I'm being nothing but civil.

The vs debate was concluded, plus, it was already determined that Kenny needs some revisions, and we were still making arguments without factoring in the BS abilities Kenny had.

Cool. Still doesn't really justify you having a somewhat passive aggressive attitude throughout this thread when I'm being nothing but civil.
As I said, the thing didn't lasted a day and the moment I pointed how wrong the Kenny arguments were (because of use things that are plainly wrong, like the markmanship, power mimicry, etc) the thing was closed. And nope, even after Pika pointed how Kenny don't have analytical prediction or pressure point there were several other wrong things used in the arguments that lead to the conclusion. But I'm not gonna extend more talking about the vs thread because at the end this is a crt focused in remove and change things in Kenny profile.

I certainly sounded harsh in some parts, but I'm not really insulting or being uncivil, the most "aggresive" I have be so far is against DD which is somewhat understable when considering how 1) He was the one who created Kenny profile and added so many wrong things 2) He is the guy who is using arguments like go through a real life horror attraction to give someone resistance to fear manipulation (plus using as supporting proof the pokemon episode that made gave seizures to people who suffer photosensitive epilepsy, which is wrong in too many ways) 3) He refuse to answer my arguments because he believe they are a "messy strucutre of text", despite them be wrote in a normal way and my efforts to restructure them to make him have an even easier time understanding.

But until the end everything I wrote still remain civil, without me insulting or lying about anything.

Oh shit.

Sorry. I meant to summarize my arguments yesterday, but I forgot.

There's a good chance I'm going to be pretty busy today, though, so I'm not too sure if I can do it today.

Can someone summarize what's been agreed so far and what still needs to be discussed?
In principle everyone seemed to agree with the points in the op, except DemonicDude who was arguing for the Analytical Prediction along with also add to Kenny profile Supernatural Willpower and Resistance to Fear, in this post I tried to gather all his arguments and my answer to them. RandomGuy while it seem that also agree with most things he also said to disagree with some things and later plan to mention them.

I agree with the points brought up in the OP, but I'll look through the rest of the thread if someone proposed a different justification to be used.

I lean to Kenny having Time Travel.

Analytical Prediction has been moved to Precognition, so I would lean against it without more context.

Did Kenny do something beyond human limits for the Supernatural Willpower?

Unsure about Resistance to Fear Manip. Was the Fear manip an ability/supernatural in nature?

Analytical Prediction has been moved to Precognition, so I would lean against it without more context.

Unsure about Resistance to Fear Manip. Was the Fear manip an ability/supernatural in nature?
All the context is just Kenny dodging some attacks from some as skilled as a famous karate champion
  • Analytical Prediction: I found this video of Kenny vs Kota both countering each, Commentary mentions Kenny scouted Kota's attack (Video). Both are using heavy mma open palm strikes and kicks etc.
Aside from go to a irl horror attraction with warning towards epileptics, the other justification mentioned for Supernatural Willpower was Kenny trying to continue fighting while dead tired.
Nope, people just really got scared when facing Suzuki do to his famous reputation as a great ****** and someone who did great things for the pro wrestling world
Resistance to Minor Fear Incudement: (Omega defeated the likes of Minoru Suzuki who is the originator of MMA & founder the Pancrase martial arts Promotion and an NJPW legend feared by everyone in the company). Went through electro shock therapy and PST trauma content (Scan Video)
In NJPW it is stated by commentary that when trainers at the performance centers hears the name minoru suzuki they all get scared and this is seen in the ring countless time it's part of his character this is because he plays the role of a ****** and horrible person. No it is not because of him being a dangerous fighter like Mike Tyson it's because he's decribed as scary. Basically everyone who fights him seems intimidated and along with the other PTSD Scan (I'm asking for MINOR fear inducement resistance). I literally gave you those Reddit post becuse I do NOT OWN NJPW Library content so I can go back and see all the previous matches of his, His indimiating and fear factor is part of his character against no matter who he's facing. It's NOT straight up Fear power that's why i'm asking for minor fear inducement.

My long answers to each point are in previous posts.

Afer re-reading the thread, I disagree with the removal of Homing Attack, but agree with pretty much everything else in the original OP.

Afer re-reading the thread, I disagree with the removal of Homing Attack, but agree with pretty much everything else in the original OP.
Kenny don't have homing attack, he have homing target (linking to the homing attack page) from his lock target robotic eye, which I suggested to change it and list it as a enhanced sense thing (since the homing attack page is for attacks, mainly projectiles, with homing properties), I also recommended to mention that is unknow how effective the target lock is and his limits (since is only used once in a video against a normal person standing still, intead of show it against a moving objetive).

Kenny don't have homing attack, he have homing target (linking to the homing attack page) from his lock target robotic eye, which I suggested to change it and list it as a enhanced sense thing (since the homing attack page is for attacks, mainly projectiles, with homing properties), I also recommended to mention that is unknow how effective the target lock is and his limits (since is only used once in a video against a normal person standing still, intead of show it against a moving objetive).
I see, I agree with the removal of Homing Attack as well then.

So to summarize everything, I agree with every change here except the following:

About this, is normal irl logic that people can get stunned if they get hit in the head, specially if they receive a big impact like the kicks that Kenny used, that don't magically mean that the V-Trigger is far stronger that his other attacks and just mean that as real humans the wrestlers get affected by this type of things, so don't really expect it having the same effect in versus matches, specially against anime, manga, novel or game characters since those most of the time don't really follow irl logic as much as they should.
I heavily disagree with the notion that finishers aren't far stronger than a wrestler's normal moves. You're telling me Big Show's normal attacks are on the same level as the KO Punch, or Sheamus' normal attacks are on the same level as the Brogue Kick? Two of some of the most dangerous moves in the WWE? We've been over this before. Finishers are far stronger than a wrestler's normal moves.

Well, for Supernatural Willpower, Kenny can fight even after having every ounce of energy being shredded. Also, Kenny was able to go through the Trauma (Scan Video), which is filled with high speed blinking light alone gives seizures never mind the electro therapy. Basically electro therapy is a type shock treatment it effects the heart, nerves and muscles. Kenny was completely fine after experiencing this.

I don't mind changing Homing Target to Enhanced Senses.

Everything else I agree with.

Back