• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse General Discussion Board

THIS CHAPTER IS SO. *******. HYPE!!!

Calling it now, Kenzo ******* knew. He knew about the bugged office and lured The Worm out expressly for this purpose

I finally read the chapter and it was pretty good. I love the path that everything is taking. The last 3-5 pages? The best.

Translations are out and oh god.

This is a risky move by the author. But at the same time only they can pull it off. Depending on what explanation they have this can ruin Ashura's ending or make it justifiable to do this. To me honestly? This is fine. I welcome this.

And agreed on the color pages.

I know for sure Koga will survive though but he might end up too injured to fight for awhile and we'll get Ryuki in a war path.

Any bets on how Ohma survived? I'm gonna go something something Release Revival or Possessing Spirit combined together by the Kurei Clan

Yeah honestly impressed. I was semi spoiled with how 'shocked' everyone was on the reddit but I'm glad I checked the raws.

Now we're gonna have fun time.

The rest of the Worm?

You gonna have a Raian time

Koga and Ryuki never were good replacements for Ohma as portagonist imo.

Ohma easily is best character of entire franchise.

also his grave always was pretty suspect (a rock on mountain?!) so i always had hope for his returning.

Imagine overprotective father Raian cursing horribly and loudly at people, mainly his kids, but they just take it in stride and like it was a parent being unnecessarily worried.

Watch, Karla probably cried to the her grandpa to use some type of Kure clan technique to revive Ohma shortly after he died.

Or he faked it tbh I don't see a lot of paths this could take

The final of the manga did talk about a long slumber. As one of the comments said on ************, there is something called the Lazarus effect where people without pulses do just wake up like nothing happened.

And well, saving Ohma wasn't even impossible, just needed a heart transplant. His heart was the one in severe situation, and the danger was the fact that he had been dead so long his brain should have been unrecuperable.

Those are actually very valid point tbh. I can't wait to see how Ohma and Ryuki meeting is gonna turn out, they should be around around same age ( obviously with Ohma being the older of the two, I think there's a possibility they've met while in the Inside. ) also speaking of which am I the only one who thinks Ryuki and Ohma don't really look alike?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Imagine overprotective father Raian cursing horribly and loudly at people, mainly his kids, but they just take it in stride and like it was a parent being unnecessarily worried.
Ohma: Yo, Kureraian. I heard your wife is pregnant, congratulations! Guess that means you're a family man now.

Raian: Huh? You think I'm gonna change just cause I got some chick knocked up? **** off before I kill you.

9 months later

Raian: Ohma pls help. My son is gonna be born any day now and I don't know which gift to give him points to mountain of presents

Ohma:...you doting father

I see it more like.

Raian" ******* hell! I went and bought all this shit for that idiot and now I can't even choose! Damn bitch is such a drag... What are you staring at, chicken shit? If you are gonna look, recommend something!

Ohma: ... You doting fater.

Yeah that seems more like Raian. I can kinda imagine what his family would be like assuming anyone has the balls to try and settle down with Raian

Raian's kid's first word: ****!

Raian's wife: Oh my! I wonder where he could have learned that from? glares at Raia

Raian: I don't ******* know. A book maybe?

Why are you spreading lies about me?

I said Saw's skull is the strongest in the verse. Do not say that I said something I didn't. Your childish behaviour is getting ridiculous.

No, you called Saw's Hammer of Burma a God Tier attack, which would put him on the same level of the God Tiers of the verse, which he isn't.

Your dismissive behaviour is getting ridiculous.

Yes I said his attack is god tier. Not his regular attacks. I ask again, stop putting words in my mouth.

I 100% stand by the idea that Saw's skull is god tier in every way as the story set it up to be that way.

Hammer of Burma isn't a God Tier attack, the profiles reflect this and the scaling as been accepted by knowledgeable members. If Saw can tank his own Hammer of Burma ( the enegry of the attack applying to his entire body as a whole. ) and if character like Rei and Karo can damage him then no, the attack isn't a God Tier attack.

If you wanna call Saw's skull itself a god tier Defense, that's dandy. Hammer of Burma however isn't.

Isn't implied that with Hammer of Burma Saw Paing was able to oneshot Rei? At least that attack it is stronger than most techniques in the verse, I think, but probably it would be too much compare it with techniques like Raging Vigour, Blast Core and the like.

If Saw's skull wasn't confirmed to be the strongest in the verse I'd agree but with all the statements of its power it's not really crazy to say it is one of the strongest attacks.

??

Saw's entire training regime was literally making his bones as hard and durable as possible, his head being the strongest one of all. How does durability have anything to do with AP for a physical fighter?

I guess it has to do with the same reasons why you hit harder with a metal bar than with your hands, because it is a harder material. In addition, his headbutts are treated as more powerful than all his other attack, but I think we don't know how much, and it could be too much assumption to say it is as strong as, I don't know, Kiozan's Raging Vigour, Wakatsuki's punches or Raian with Removal (although it looked that with Hammer of Burma, Saw Paing was able to one shot Rei, so, yeah, for sure said technique is stronger than his other attacks)

Yeah. It's hard to equate. It was more that Rei wasn't as durable as most fighters in comparison (going down only after a few hits from the Beard)

I feel like the narration can be unreliable too since we have the sight of Saw's fight with fisherman be "One wrong move and it would be the defeat of the other" but I don't feel like Saw would've lost in any way there and still had the hammer option

funnily enough The Hammer is never stated to one shot Rei Rei also reflected the full force of the Hammer back into Saw's jaw with Thunder Clap.

Also Waka directly states the only characters who are superior to him are Raian, those who scale to him and Julius. In other words, God Tiers scale above Saw.

Back