• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse Discussion Thread Omega/2

What's up with speed? Don't tell me the Hypersonic+ calc is shit to.
Yeahhhhh it is. It’s basically an outlier as it was preform by a mid to low tier fighter while the god tiers of the verse out right say that without foresight it’s impossible to dodge/react to bullets

Yeahhhhh it is. It’s basically an outlier as it was preform by a mid to low tier fighter while the god tiers of the verse out right say that without foresight it’s impossible to dodge/react to bullets
yeah, plus the calc puts a lot of assumtion on the fact that he moved after the bullet was just and not before

Oh bruh your right **** I never realized that subsonic Kengan when.

If the calcs are accepted we could compile them in a CRT one of these days :/

I never do those so it'd be a boost to my self-esteem.

Yeah I’m my opinion High 8-C to 8-B Kengan is probably where the stats are going to be if there correct. If not I can get my bro Armor to do some calcs for us

troll-face-creepy-smile.gif

It's time.

Sorry, whose idea was it to scale Alan to Lu Tian? In general, who did all the new edits?

Wait, I didn't see any reference to Alan at all.

The fight was good overall, not the best but good. Rolon delivered on his hype, but his style was kind of simple.

Man I really need to catch up on my omega read through all these revisions keep flying over my head lol.

I feel like swing can be classified as vector manipulation considering that’s what the redirection kata is on Ohma’s page

Yeah, I'm in favor of Swing being classified as possible momentum manipulation as well, considering it was directly stated to use the same principles as Ohma's redirection, but at a much higher level.

Back