• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse Discussion Thread Omega/2

Alan might need a profile, he jobbed but he still does have plenty of feats such as killing more members of the Kure Clan than even Edward himself and by WoG he's still a world class fighter.

First power
Bio Manip because fighting bloodlust makes normal people horny because their body wants to preserve its DBZ by reproduction ovo

I assume most skilled fighters should be capable of replicating the anatomy based strikes

like causing loss of consciousness with strikes to the vagus nerve

unless you’re stupid

Can someone help me understand the AP we have for this verse?

So 8-Bs, like Ohma are scaling to Ohma Iron Breaker right? from this calc? Or are they scaling from Waka's mountain shaking feat.

our 8-Bs+ scale to 4x that value from Kiozan's Raging Vigor being 4 times more powerful than his normal blows, which scale to Iron breaker.

Our MCB's scale to removal Raian, who is 3.33 times his normal strength, which scales to the 4x value of Raging Vigor...?

Can anyone confirm the scaling we have for this verse?

^Bump on this.

if we get the like actual ap values and justifications straighten out, I can go ahead and put in on the verse page. which will make it like, infinitely easier for people to actually understand where these ratings come from for Vs Threads.

Do you guys think the "Acting" Sekibayashi does during his fights in the series count as social influencing?

Like how he tricked both Ohma and Kiozan into believing he was losing then turned it around on them once they let their guard down?

Yeah it would be pretty minor, but the fact that he could trick Ohma, who, even near the beginning of the series, was an absurdly skilled fighter, into believing he had the upper hand, is still noteworthy, IMO.

He also often talks in the middle of his fights in order to provoke his opponents, such as during his fight with Kiozan, so I think Limited Social Influencing isn't like, completely out of the question.

Oh lol, yeah I agree. I think it could really be full on social influencing. But yeah, it wouldn’t really be anything to crazy. Compared to more powerful Social influencers on the site.

I’ll probably try and make a CRT adding that and a few other abilities to him then

Fair, I was mostly suggesting limited to be safe if anybody does decide to add it, cause it ain't like he's manipulating how someone thinks or whatever, he's just a good actor lol.

Would Yumigahama pretend weapon fighting style be considered Bodily Weaponry? It can cut and shave off flesh in a similar manner as an actual weapon, and is done specifically by mimicking the movements of armed fighting.

And for scaling purposes, do we consider Yumgahama physically as powerful as KAT Agito or Omege Agito?

Would Yumigahama pretend weapon fighting style be considered Bodily Weaponry? It can cut and shave off flesh in a similar manner as an actual weapon, and is done specifically by mimicking the movements of armed fighting.
Yeah I can see it.
And for scaling purposes, do we consider Yumgahama physically as powerful as KAT Agito or Omege Agito?
Either one tbh, Yumi doesn't have physical stats on par with Kanoh.

True

Well, if Yumi doesn’t scale to Kanoh we could still have him scale around characters like Ryuki. Yumi can consistently beat Jose (with Seki specifically stating the match was one sided) who in turn could endure an unguarded Earth Crouching Dragon without significant damage.

Speaking of Jose, when is he gonna get a profile? Lol. I figured that it'd be pretty easy to make since the man's scaling is really, really clear-cut lol.

Speaking of the profile I ******* love how they have Asura characters scale to an Omega Feat. Aside from Wakatsuki's 8-A feat being from Omega and being applied to Asura, we also have booty ass scaling (I.E Inaba scaling to round 2 Ohma, Kanoh only being 8-B despite fighting evenly with Kuroki who's 8-A??) amongst really bad grammar mistakes.

Yet I ruined the profiles lmao some fix this is.

Omega Kanoh is 8-B with 8-A with Dragon Shot when the only reason Kuroki wasn't severely harmed by Dragon Shot is because it misfired and even then Kanoh was putting the ropes on Kuroki lmao.

What the **** I didn't even realize Kanoh was only 8-B.

scaling characters to Ohma’s r2 Iron Breaker was always kinda goofy to me ngl. Especially since I’m pretty sure we have…most of the verse scale to it for some reason? Like we even have characters like Kaneda scaling to it. Shit weird.
Wasn't Iron Breaker being 8-B contested as an outlier or something with Earthquake shit? I dunno I feel as though there was some contesting on whether or not that calc was valid.

Plus Possessing Spirit Fully Unleashed is a 5x multiplier.

scaling characters to Ohma’s r2 Iron Breaker was always kinda goofy to me ngl. Especially since I’m pretty sure we have…most of the verse scale to it for some reason? Like we even have characters like Kaneda scaling to it. Shit weird.
My literal same exact thoughts, because ya know???? Ohma kinda had some of his "seals" Unrestricted????? R1 Ohma is drastically weaker than his later keys in Asura.
Wasn't Iron Breaker being 8-B contested as an outlier or something with Earthquake shit? I dunno I feel as though there was some contesting on whether or not that calc was valid.
No it's currently implemented, the "debunk." to the Earthquake method was a bunch of bullshit.

But nonetheless I'll take care of it all soon.

Waiting on one calc to get updated then I'll start with my Asura revisions. (And with this CRT I'll also implement keys for Asura and Omega given they're merged atm.)

Reviving time

Ngl the past matches are actually fun. Mostly Saw and Adam.
The latest chapter with Adam is great, honestly. I really like what they did with him. Mixing his “brawling” fighting style with the skills he learned while training is really cool to see.

Ryuki is probably going to win, of course, but Adam is my definite favorite so far in the tournament.

Back