• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse Discussion Thread Omega/2

The latest chapter with Adam is great, honestly. I really like what they did with him. Mixing his “brawling” fighting style with the skills he learned while training is really cool to see.

Ryuki is probably going to win, of course, but Adam is my definite favorite so far in the tournament.
Yeah I'd be more amazed if Adam wins this and I kinda hope for that, but nah he's MC lol. Having Saw win against Cos was big enough for me.

Adam being this strategic is not something I'd expect from seeing him in Asura.

Adam’s really had a glow up as a fighter fr fr. But yeah, Ryuki being the MC kinda makes the outcome clear.

Saw beating Cosmo was crazy tho lol. I 100% thought Cosmo was going to win the tournament. Definitely a twist I didn’t expect.
If anyone said this about Adam in the Asura days, I don't think I would've believed it lol.

And yeah, it's not on the level of Beard beating Ohma. But everyone I knew was sure he was gonna give way to Cos lol. I'm gonna cope and hope for the win lol

But naw in all seriousness early Kengan is really hitting way to different

Forgot how hard the first couple dozen chapters went.

But naw in all seriousness early Kengan is really hitting way to different

Forgot how hard the first couple dozen chapters went.

Art and storywise yup. You think they planned for the tournament even in the beginning or they decided to just go for it? If they discussed it in interviews I already forgot about it

It was most likely planned, but personally, from the vibe I'm getting they just wrote shit as they went lol.

It was most likely planned, but personally, from the vibe I'm getting they just wrote shit as they went lol.
Yeah makes sense. I remember they at least planned some stuff but definitely changed some things. I know Rihito was supposed to win against Gensai and be his mentor but then things happened.

Definitely feels that way for Omega tho even if I like it

You said Rihito was supposed to win against Gensai and be his mentor lmao, I already know Gensai was meant to be Rihito's mentor from the get-go

Haha silly azontr not seeing an ability he has. I definitely knew that ability was there and wasn't typing a response haha.

But tbh almost every Kengan fighter sans Himuro feels like they recover unnaturally fast.

Back