• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kefla vs Fusion Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fused Zamasu vs Kefla, both are Low 2-C, no restrictions

Both have full knowledge about themselfs ( I dunno from GodTube or something)

To make it fair ,since normally Kefla would play till her time limit would run out.

Before anyobody will say that Zamasu can Become one with Universe I will say that Kefla can destroy Universe.

Fight takes place in the Universe 6 Planet Sadal.

Who will win, and why ?

FTW395 said:
Fused Zamasu stomps, no way he'd lose to a SSJ2 Vegito and SSJ2 Vegito >>>> SSJ2 Kefla.
Dude. . .

(Hypothetical) Tournement of Power Vegito > Kelfa > Fusion Saga Vegito

These characters got quite a bit stronger than they were last saga.

Actually, they distinctly mentioned Goku's attacks were significantly more inefficient against Kafla because he was thinking whenever he attacked.

So the scaling at best is wonky in that regard, so I would have to go for Zamasu (for now)

I'm gonna put my vote on Zamasu. Sure Kefla is superior in terms of Strenght and Speed, (especialy Speed) however she doesn't have a healing factor. She might be able to beat him for a certain degree, but he will regenerate after all, and she will slowly run out of time. Another thing is we saw in a episode that destroying potara is also a way to unfuse people. Unlike her Zamasu can't unfuse (due to being kai).

So she would be beating him, but he would win in the end due to her time limit.

Warren Valion said:
Dude. . .

(Hypothetical) Tournement of Power Vegito > Kelfa > Fusion Saga Vegito

These characters got quite a bit stronger than they were last saga.
Nothing suggest they gained strenght equal to the difference in power between SSJ2 and SSB.

I mean, either that or just casually watch as Kefla does everything she can as he's non-corporeal and then just blasts Kale and Caulifla after the time runs out

Theglassman12 said:
Zamasu destroys Kefla by being non-corporeal, therefore he can't get hurt.
Wouldn't blowing up the Universe kill Zamasu as he fused with it?

Isn't that what Zen'o did?

And Kefla is scaled to higher beings than Zamasu is.

JSW has a point, Zmasu only needs to destroy the planet and then Kefla will suffocate, the most that Kefla can do is destroy the entire universe, killing herself along with Zamasu. Victory goes to Zamasu cuz Kefla can't kill him in a conventional way.

Wouldn't destroying planet be against Zamasu personality?

He could destroy Earth and be done with it, but he took his time with killing humans slowly to power Black Up, to prove his superiority and to get fun, + he killed only humans not animals.

Sure he later on destroyed entire earth alongside humans and animals, but he didn't had a choice at that time.

I think Zamasu would want to prove her how "superior" he is compared to her. Facing her face to face... But that's just my theory. A anime theory.

Antoniofer said:
JSW has a point, Zmasu only needs to destroy the planet and then Kefla will suffocate, the most that Kefla can do is destroy the entire universe, killing herself along with Zamasu. Victory goes to Zamasu cuz Kefla can't kill him in a conventional way.
I can agree with that.

I saw the episode in question. And all I could think of while watching UI Goku vs Kefla and Kefla didn't get oneshotted was:

"This is bullshit."

TBH it was pretty clear that SBKK Goku was more than a match for SS2 Kefla, but he used up the last of his stamina, while Kefla still had plenty.

Kefla can destroy the universe and then he should be able to breathe normally like Goku when Zeno of the future destroyed the 12 universes and he left the time machine without a suit to breathe or something like that. and in case you do not want to take this argument into account, you can destroy the universe and hold your breath until Zamasu dies with the universe, and when Zamasu dies he can stop holding his breath and die, total the first to die is the that loses, also in his file has Durability: Universe level + so the destruction of the universe would not kill she.

OmniTops said:
Kefla can destroy the universe and then he should be able to breathe normally like Goku when Zeno of the future destroyed the 12 universes and he left the time machine without a suit to breathe or something like that. and in case you do not want to take this argument into account, you can destroy the universe and hold your breath until Zamasu dies with the universe, and when Zamasu dies he can stop holding his breath and die, total the first to die is the that loses, also in his file has Durability: Universe level + so the destruction of the universe would not kill she.
...What?

Noahkaismith said:
OmniTops said:
...What?

in the anime also that happens, only that do not show it (Zeno appeared inside the tempo machine so they should have opened it for him to enter) and in any case i gave other reason (very far-fetched) of why Kefla wins.

OmniTops said:
in the anime also that happens, only that do not show it (Zeno appeared inside the tempo machine so they should have opened it for him to enter) and in any case i gave other reason (very far-fetched) of why Kefla wins.
Zamasu has Non-Coporeality. Kefla can not destroy non comporeal beings so she loses regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back