• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kefla vs Fusion Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
OmniTops said:
in the anime also that happens, only that do not show it (Zeno appeared inside the tempo machine so they should have opened it for him to enter) and in any case i gave other reason (very far-fetched) of why Kefla wins.
Zamasu has Non-Coporeality. Kefla can not destroy non comporeal beings so she loses regardless.
If they destroy the universe, Zamasu would not die with this one since it is fused with this one? If it is not like that, then Zamasu would win.

Korudo Daio said:
TBH it was pretty clear that SBKK Goku was more than a match for SS2 Kefla, but he used up the last of his stamina, while Kefla still had plenty.
This is not true, tho. I will let you think it twice before explaining why this is wrong. Please.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Destroying the universe would also kill Kefla
She needs to breathe
If the destruction of the universe would kill Kefla because it has Durability: Universe level+, if it is for the oxygen, he should only hold his breath until Zamasu dies, because if Zamasu dies first she wins, or good in the best of cases both would die and end in a draw.

Well Merged Zamasu was violating different Earth from different dimension from other universe and Zeno erased him alongside all 12 Universes. There's possiblity that after Kefla would destroy for Example Universe 6, he would simply ran towards 7,8 or 9, since they're just a huge close spheres.

OmniTops said:
JustSomeWeirdo said:
She needs to breathe
If the destruction of the universe would kill Kefla because it has Durability: Universe level+, if it is for the oxygen, he should only hold his breath until Zamasu dies, because if Zamasu dies first she wins, or good in the best of cases both would die and end in a draw.
Zamasu can not die since her attacks can not reach him... He is non comporeal... It is even implied that even Beerus Hakai can not kill him...

It's either

Zamasu laughs at everything Kefla does because he's non-corporeal and oneshots after she defuses

Zamasu destroys Sadal and laughs as Kefla suffocates in space

Or....Kefla destroys the universe, killing Zamasu, but she then dies moments later as she is unable to breathe, leading to an Inconclusive as they're both dead, and this is implying Kefla would actually go for a universe bust, also Goku being able to breathe after Zen'o killed Zamasu is one of the biggest inconsistencies that I have ever seen, Saiyans need to be able to breathe, this is even what killed Vegeta in the RoF saga

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
OmniTops said:
JustSomeWeirdo said:
She needs to breathe
Zamasu can not die since her attacks can not reach him... He is non comporeal... It is even implied that even Beerus Hakai can not kill him...
I do not remember Bills saying that, but if he really said that then Kefla has no chance.

Go to episode 67 and he says I can not kill immortals.

It is Goku who says that Bills can not defeat immortals like Zamasu (not Fusion Zamasu), which does not make sense since the Hakai can erase even ghosts of existence.

Ghosts aren't inmortal. And Super Shenron's magic is good enough to kill a GoD, surely the inmortality it gives cannot be overcome by someone he surpasses in power.

I think in Context Goku meant that Beerus can't Kill Zamasu cuz if he did, it'd create another Alternate Timeline like when Beerus erased Present Zamasu.

Edit:- Or maybe he meant the Non-Corporeal Zamasu

Fusion Zamasu planet busts. Kefla suffocates to death. Kefla is probabaly actually stronger, but Zamasu is a non-corporeal, Immortal, nigh-omnipresent being

OmniTops said:
Go to episode 67 and he says I can not kill immortals.
It is Goku who says that Bills can not defeat immortals like Zamasu (not Fusion Zamasu), which does not make sense since the Hakai can erase even ghosts of existence.
Zamasu is no ghost... His Immortal Soul survived and became one with the verse. If the soul was not immortal he would have died. I think he meant Zamasu in general. However the same scene was at the manga were Beerus said that (I know manga doesn't count, just mentioned it)

Despite powerscaling, I vote for Zamasu too. Even if we use 3-A Zamasy, she destroys his physical body, he will become non-corporeal and will just need to play the waiting game until the fusion runs out.. then kill the two girls who still can't do anything

Infnite Zamasu take this, his power affected parallel worlds (he was omni-presented in alternative future timeline + likely all 12 Universes there, and will eventually affecting present as well) ... that arc needed Zen-Ou button is not just for showing I think, as we do not know if Goku or Kefla (or even Jiren) are capable to kill incorporeal being or not

Fused/Infinite Zamasu. Kefla would be more than enough to take out the Fusion, but once she does that, she doesn't have anything in her arsenal that would allow her to destroy an omnipresent non-corporeal entity.

Inconclusive. Can't get past his non-corporeality, but Kefla is scaled to beings who are already stronger than infinite zamasu.

Planet bust is OOC for infinite Zamasu. At least in the anime. This isn't a fair match up though because of the incoporeal form and immortality. It'd be arguable even Beerus couldn't kill Zamasu at that point.

no it isn't because infinite zamasu is insane he does what he wants really

I'm not sure if I'm capable of counting correctly... but so far it's:

11:3 For Fused Zamasu....

Personally I would gave my vote to Zamasu if I could.

Anyway majority of you guys don't even give her a chance xd

I'm voting for Zamasu if Infinite Zamasu comes into the matchup. There's almost no way Kefla can even hurt his incorporeal nigh-omnipresent form.

depends, could kefla kill zamasu before he has the chance to destroy the time line (she would commit suicide, but hey, if she can't win, no one can)

but she wouldn't die in an instant, she'd still have enough time to destroy the time line.

i vote inconclusive.

Fankid said:
but she wouldn't die in an instant, she'd still have enough time to destroy the time line.
i vote inconclusive.
Is she capable to erase multiple universe at once (1 timeline) ?? I don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back