• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kecleon's Fear Inducement

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So apparently he has it because of this reasoning.

while pursuing thieves, no other Pokémon appear on the same floor of the mystery dungeon besides other Kecleo
This does not seem like Fear Inducement to me. This sounds more like the Pokemon simply not wanting to caught in the crossfire between the battle of the Protags vs the Kecleon horde.

As such, I believe that Fear Inducement should be removed.

When creating this profile, I did talk to Cal about whether or not this counted as Fear Inducement. However, due to his lack of knowledge about the PMD series, he said it looked fine to him so I added it. With this line of reasoning, however, I can see how this could be the case. Although, the enemy Pokemon don't even give a warning before disappearing. They just vanish when the Kecleon arrive. So, I am pretty okay with this adjustment, but I think some research needs to be done on how exactly the Pokemon besides Kecleon act upon stealing from the Kecleon Shop.

Back