• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and if we go in Kazuradrop profile she still have higher dimmensionnal manip and high dimmensionnal perception (8D)

Nasuverse 2-As literally couldn't do anything to Arceus because of them lacking range, let alone Madoka who's not "just" 60 million times bigger, but Infinite times bigger than baseline.

Nasuverse 2-As literally couldn't do anything to Arceus because of them lacking range, let alone Madoka who's not "just" 60 million times bigger, but Infinite times bigger than baseline.
it was BB and gil she nor gil nor BB, and arceus was not being able to do anything tho lol

Having type 2 concept hax change nothIng as nasuverse concept is used as type 2 and 3 and she resist and can affect abstract existence

The only problem is range yes but some capacity could possibly not needed to affect the entire body
can you send proof that nasuverse has type 2 concept hax?, or at least provide a reasonable reason for the concept nasu

Wtf that‘s QnA thread not CRT
That was the thing that talk about it and it was accepted after by all people (for one moment we even had a quote in conceptuel manipulation page that talk about nasuverse not falling in the usual type), not my fault lol i was not here in that moment.

That was the thing that talk about it and it was accepted after by all people (for one moment we even had a quote in conceptuel manipulation page that talk about nasuverse not falling in the usual type), not my fault lol i was not here in that moment.
Bruh that’s QnA so I don’t care if it was accepted in that thread or not

I don't mean any disrpeect.. but what comment on that thread.. says it was accepted as Type 2? I admit i do have troubles reading and focusing to read...
I should make CRT about it to add it to profile,and then you can say nasuverse has type 2 concept or whatever you want

Bruh that’s QnA so I don’t care if it was accepted in that thread or not
And i don't care if you don't care that was accepted, this thing is like still noted in some profile and it like even wrote in nasuverse page

Wait, so because it was accepted on a QaA, it was written as Type 2 conceptual manipulation?

Even in many matches in 2020 there is no type 2 concept for Nasuverse,how tf a thread in 2019 accepted it

It said they were a middle ground between type 3 and 2. Not solid type 2.
Like Ned, most of the profile have this thing

Conceptual Manipulation (Created concept of her maze. Nasuverse concepts do not fall into the usual types) - Came from kama profile.

Nasuverse concept are accepted as having part of 3 and 2 being bake to affect the two but do not fall in one or other (litteraly why it have the no type).

But anyways i will stop this thing when i have do other crt i need.

And i don't have tell it was accepted only here(Q&A), like i tell i was not here in that time so don't know if had a crt or just was accepted in the fate discussion thread.
Yiu should ask Lap or John as they was here

What comment implies it was accepted....?? can you copy and paste it??
Litteraly being on profile? I lean i like litteraly copy last the kama conceptual manipulation that have the Nasuverse don't fall in the usual type, and the not follow the usual type was accepted as that

(It's kind of a middle ground between 3 and 2 from what I can tell. I remember this sort of thing being treated as a sort of below baseline type 2, but I don't remember where or when.)

And actually it was still talked in janv 2021 on vsbattle discord with staff and it's still accepted as 2/3 in

But anyways if you want make it, do it so i can just lake them directly type 2 in your crt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back