• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no,holy manip is a main effect,not fire manip
Holy manip do what? And like i tell they would need to pass trough, potnia theron, ten crown, Hit detection that are all passive, and ten crown and potnia theron negate the resistance

she doesn't resist it then she will do nothing rather than standing there and speaking her sin
holy manip can do this,and it is passive too,and Madoka resists both power null and subjective reality,also reactive evolution will bypass it

You should just make a CRT upgrading BB's Range and Omnipresent state to 2-A (infinite) multiverses x2. Its literally stated in the Extella material book that the Mooncell has 2 Multiverses lol.
She will never have that and the op specifiy that part 2 is whithout her large size so no problem of range

holy manip can do this,and it is passive too,and Madoka resists both power null and subjective reality,also reactive evolution will bypass it
Do what?

Kazuradrop and her power resist the reactive evolution tower their power.

And none of the profile i see in puella have resistance to subjective reality, nor the subject reality in witch profile

Subjective reality is on witch physiology page,basically all mgs that can enter witch's barriers and fight with them without being warped will resist it,I will tell SD add it to puella magi physiology page later

Subjective reality is on witch physiology page,basically all mgs that can enter witch's barriers and fight with them without being warped will resist it,I will tell SD add it to puella magi physiology page later
Except what ten crown does in not warping thing but negate all damage that can even happen to her. And like i tell resistance negation + resistance to reactive evolution so their will not being able to do anything on Kazuradrop

It is holy manip and Kazuradrop will do that because she want,not by being forced
She will never doing that because she want and it's influence her mind/personnality so it's still count as mind Manipulation tho

Does the thing you talk is this?

Sacred Fire: The sheer presence of the Doppel causes people to be burned to ashes in accordance to their sins

If yes then yeah it will do nothing to Kazuradrop

Except what ten crown does in not warping thing but negate all damage that can even happen to her. And like i tell resistance negation + resistance to reactive evolution so their will not being able to do anything on Kazuradrop
warping or not it is still subjective reality,also Madoka resists power null,and resistance to reactive evolution?Madoka uses it to adpt to others hax,she doesn't use it to affect kazuradrop sho why resistance to reactive evolution can work?
If yes then yeah it will do nothing to Kazuradrop
still no resistance to holy manip,again you need to resist holy manip to resist all effects of its fire

question what are her wincon(s)
To who?
In part 1 so whithout restriction, Kazuradrop can only hope to affect her little by little with all drain.

Madoka can't seem ti be able to bypass ten crown/hit detection/potnia theron with resistance negation and resistance to reactive evolution.

Part 2 so whitout size problem many thing on Kazuradrop profile are able to affect madoka, some of her ability negate resistance and she can just absorb madoka (skill that negate resistance)

warping or not it is still subjective reality,also Madoka resists power null,and resistance to reactive evolution?Madoka uses it to adpt to others hax,she doesn't use it to affect kazuradrop sho why resistance to reactive evolution can work?

still no resistance to holy manip,again you need to resist holy manip to resist all effects of its fire
It's still not the same application of power and this is not power null it's subjective reality negation. And hit detection is just a power that make direct atk impossible

Because her authority lake you can't adapt to her power, it's a power that authority do and so let her resist reactive evolution.

And no if the holy fire is burning to ash and she resist heat and fire the holy fire will do nothing

It's still not the same application of power and this is not power null it's subjective reality negation. And hit detection is just a power that make direct atk impossible
same application or not,it is still subjective reality
Because her authority lake you can't adapt to her power
so it is power null?Madoak resists
And no if the holy fire is burning to ash and she resist heat and fire the holy fire will do nothing
Burning to ash is not the only effect as I told above

so it is power null?Madoak resists
It's not power null bruh, it's resistance over reactive evolution it's like litteraly in her resistance profile.

You can't became resistant over her power with reactive evolution and she have resistance negation.

and the power is litteraly just let it born to ash in her skill so about what power yout talk?

And what is answer for power mimicry?Madoka has ton of wincons
She have none, and like all other it's negate

It's not power null bruh, it's resistance over reactive evolution it's like litteraly in her resistance profile.

You can't became resistant over her power with reactive evolution and she have resistance negation.

and the power is litteraly just let it born to ash in her skill so about what power yout talk?

She have none, and like all other it's negate
Kazuradrop will stop Madoka from adapting,which is power null,and again her fire can burn others to ash but it's not the only effect of it,how many times I need to repeat it?

Yes she has a lot and I'm just lazy to list all of them since she is composite mgs,and how Kazuradrop can negate power mimicry when it doesn't deal any damage or bad effects on Kazuradrop?

And well not like
Kazuradrop will stop Madoka from adapting,which is power null,and again her fire can burn others to ash but it's not the only effect of it,how many times I need to repeat it?

Yes she has a lot and I'm just lazy to list all of them since she is composite mgs,and how Kazuradrop can negate power mimicry when it doesn't deal any damage or bad effects on Kazuradrop?
It's not power null it's resistance of reactive evolution, if your not happy with it make a CRT because it's on her profile, how many time i need to repeat it?

What is the other affect so? It's not show in her skill.

For that she have passive power null + resistance negation one more time

And well not like

It's not power null it's resistance of reactive evolution, if your not happy with it make a CRT because it's on her profile, how lany time i need to repeat it?

What is the other affect so? It's not show in her skill.

For that she have passive power null + resistance negation one more time
and power null is its application

bruh the description of tart doppel clearly says that

Power mimicry doesn't have any bad effects on Kazuradrop so her power null is useless

and power null is its application

bruh the description of tart doppel clearly says that

Power mimicry doesn't have any bad effects on Kazuradrop so her power null is useless
It's not power null, it just make people not being to react evo to her power, stop with that bruh. She doesn't nullify the power it's just that the power can't function because her power can't be reactive evo. Like i tell if not happy make a crt

The description tell nothing except what i tell so show me pls.

Potnia theron, hit detection and aurola bocula compared to ten crown doesn't need to have bad effect

It's not power null, it just make people not being to react evo to her power, stop with that bruh. She doesn't nullify the power it's just that the power can't function. Like i tell if not happy make a crt

The description tell nothing except what i tell so show me pls.

Potnia theron, hit detection and aurola bocula compared to ten crown doesn't need to have bad effect
it nullifies reactive evolution of others

"The Doppel of holy flame. Its form is that of salvation. The master of this Doppel has a pious heart, free of sin. The crosses that rain down from above are no ordinary ones. They are upside down crosses, and rather than exude divinity, they draw out sin and make those who bear witness to them face their own evil, wreathing them in purifying flame and burning them swiftly to ash. There is no sin that this Doppel cannot find and bring to light. Simply put, enemies have no choice but to accept its overwhelming purity."

with shapeshifting Madoka can transfrom into the perfect version of Kazuradrop and I can't see how her power null can negate it

it nullifies reactive evolution of others

"The Doppel of holy flame. Its form is that of salvation. The master of this Doppel has a pious heart, free of sin. The crosses that rain down from above are no ordinary ones. They are upside down crosses, and rather than exude divinity, they draw out sin and make those who bear witness to them face their own evil, wreathing them in purifying flame and burning them swiftly to ash. There is no sin that this Doppel cannot find and bring to light. Simply put, enemies have no choice but to accept its overwhelming purity."

with shapeshifting Madoka can transfrom into the perfect version of Kazuradrop and I can't see how her power null can negate it
It does not nullify it Prevent.

Shapeshafting Resistance are in thing need to be added too as show in the thread too. Ten crown was able to nullify all power of BB and she have shapeshafting

+Aurea Bocula can nullify its target's supernatural abilities and powers. It can strip away the information and powers of others through her command over the Imaginary Number Space.
Madoka FRA
FRA what pls?

It does not nullify it Prevent.
Preventing abilities is same with bind effect in pmmm and Madoka resists

Shapeshafting are in thing need to be added too as show in the thread too. +

Aurea Bocula can nullify its target's supernatural abilities and powers. It can strip away the information and powers of others through her command over the Imaginary Number Space.
Madoka doesn't use shapeshifting on Kazuradrop so her resistance means nothing,also "target" here is a concept type 2 that exists throughout 2 x infinite x infinite universes so how tf she can nullify powers of this target

1st chill @Regidian
2nd both of are misunderstanding how resistance works if she has resistance to reactive evo it just means that madoka can't affect kazura thus she can't just RE her

It's not the same as like you like tell nobody in pmmm can prevent reactive evo and resistance negation is here too

1st chill @Regidian
2nd both of are misunderstanding how resistance works if she has resistance to reactive evo it just means that madoka can't affect kazura thus she can't just RE her
Yeah i mean just don't like that he come with a FRA and give no reason when the discussion is not even over.

I mean you guy are the one that always Bawl out member that do FRA whitout reading the thread and you do the same thing ? Like really?
So I didn't read the thread because I agreed with the person and you didn't?

Wow

Madoka doesn't use shapeshifting on Kazuradrop so her resistance means nothing,also "target" here is a concept type 2 that exists throughout 2 x infinite x infinite universes so how tf she can nullify powers of this target
If she don't use shapeshafting on Kazuradrop she use it on who for getting appaearance and power of Kazuradrop like you tell

And who have this feat in pmm anyways?

and what's stop Madoka from sealing entire multiverse alongside with Kazuradrop's existence?I don't care if Kazuradrop resists sealing or not because when multiverse that she exists inside gets sealed she will be accidentally sealed with it too

tbh I can actually list all of Madoka's wincon entire this day if I want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back