• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and what's stop Madoka from sealing entire multiverse alongside with Kazuradrop's existence?I don't care if Kazuradrop resists sealing or not because when multiverse that she exists inside gets sealed she will be accidentally sealed with it too

tbh I can actually list all of Madoka's wincon entire this day if I want
I mean at least ten crown will stop her to sealing what is the range of effect of ten crown

And terroty crush will be able to crush the sealing and she can like just tp oustide
Rena Minami,she transforms into anyone inside her memory
It's listed as shapeshafting and power mimicry so she will resist power mimicry part.

Look at it like this resisting info manip doesn't mean it nullfies info manip as an ability

I mean at least ten crown will stop her to sealing what is the range of effect of ten crown

And terroty crush will be able to crush the sealing and she can like just tp oustide
Madoka seals the multiverse including everything inside it so Kazura will accidentally get sealed,and she seals into 2x infinite x infinite universes that exist in non existent state so no,dont even try to destroy it
It's listed as shapeshafting and power mimicry so she will resist power mimicry part.
She can use the power of everyone she transforms so Kazuradrop need to resist both

Madoka seals the multiverse include everything inside it so Kazura will accidentally get sealed,and she seals into 2x infinite x infinite universes that exist in non existent state so no,dont even try to destroy it

She can use the power of everyone she transforms so Kazuradrop need to resist both
Ten crown will prevent the sealing of what is in his range, she resist sealing so will not being able to seal her, and she can transform what is non existant in existance and she don't have problem in living in non existant Space (like imaginary space).

The power is listed as shapeshafting and power mimicry so she will be able to take Kazuradrop appearance but no her power

Resistance means hax can't affect on someone,and her reactive evolution doesn't throw any bad effect on Kazuradrop,preventing is power sealing
Resistance mean resistance the effect if something, her she resist the effect of Resisting her power through reactive evolution, i mean it's like even a common thing in fate as artemis can resist the effect of the reac evo of heracles too.

Ten crown will prevent the sealing of what is in his range, she resist sealing so will not being able to seal her, and she can transform what is non existant in existance and she don't have problem in living in non existant Space (like imaginary space).
again Madoka doesn't directly seal her,and even if Kazuradrop can live in non existent place,she can't escape
The power is listed as shapeshafting and power mimicry so she will be able to take Kazuradrop appearance but no her power
not only appearance but also everything which is related to Kazuradrop,Madoka can transfrom into indeal version of Kazuradrop and she has no resistance to power mimicry at that level

again Madoka doesn't directly seal her,and even if Kazuradrop can live in non existent place,she can't escape

not appearance but everything which is related to Kazuradrop,she can transfrom into indeal version of Kazuradrop and she has no resistance to power mimicry at that level
Why she will not be able to escape? She can just tp or continue to walk as ten crown will always negate the effect whenever she go

Of what level? It's a basic power mimicry and she resist many layer of it

Why she will not be able to escape? She can just tp.

Of what level? It's a basic power mimicry and she resist many layer of it
why she can tp when she is sealed in 2 x infinite x infinite universes?hell no don't try it

no matter how many layers she has,there is no power mimicry that can copy ideal version of others in nasuverse

why she can tp when she is sealed in 2 x infinite x infinite universes?hell no don't try it

no matter how many layers she has,there is no power mimicry that can copy ideal version of others in nasuverse.
Madoka can't even do that as she will finish by sealing herself lol, and she don't need to leave the sealing as litteraly no effect on her this being sealed or not change like nothing as she don't seal kazu

It have Kazuradrop litteraly have do that with all of her power eliminating all the weakness if it, and ideal version mean nothig if the power is already on this level.

And like i tell it's not even a level if power mimicry that, you can't invent level just for your convenience, line you tell before with your (subjective reality is subjected reality) power mimicry is power mimicry so she resist

You’re not counting my vote because you disagree with the other person? That’s not okay by any means and you know that.
I'm not counting because if that but because their like no FRA at all? I mean tell what the fra is pls.

Op have litteraly a part with no madoka large size so she litteraly get passive obliterated

Madoka can't even do that as she will finish by sealing herself lol, and she don't need to leave the sealing as litteraly no effect on her this being sealed or not change like nothing as she don't seal kazu
actually she only seals infinite x infinite universes so she will not finish herself,I type wrongly kek
And like i tell it's not even a level if power mimicry that, you can't invent level just for your convenience, line you tell before with your (subjective reality is subjected reality) power mimicry is power mimicry so she resist
it is different type of power mimicry

actually she only seals infinite x infinite universes so she will not finish herself,I type wrongly kek

it is different type of power mimicry
Her okay but like i tell it's actually not change a thing as madoka is still omnipresent in that sealed part and that it not really seal kazu

And in what it's different? She two are litteraly just copying the other power
And you have line litteraly tell the contrary when i talked about how ten crown is different than the subjective reality witch does lol

oh well so she actually passively destroys multiverse in canon?sorry but wtf
Part 2 of OP madoka don't have her large size so she will get passive yet yes (and BB is a multiverse (not same size as madoka obviously) and she like passively power null her and absorb 87% of her power)

Part 1 no she can affect all madoka, But only with all drain function and she will never be able to affect her entierly so it's more likely incon as madoka can only "seal" infinity x infinity universe but it will not incap kazu and kazu can't affect entierly madoka but part 2 have not this problem

Madoka can exist in both sealed part and non sealed part
Yep for that it's why i tell that it's doesn't change much as kazu was never able to affect entierly madoka so she will just all drain the part in the sealed part,
So it's not incap they just incon as they can't do really much to each other

Can you explain more about it?
It's not a big thing as she will never all drain all the sealed part. But all drain is the ability to inject "poison" that negate resistance and allow to transform part "infected" in xp to allow th user to grow more strong in battle it doesn't need to affect the entire body as the effect begin when the poison is "injected"

Melt Virus: Also known as All Drain, is Meltlilith's unique id_es skill, having evolved from the Absorption skill. She first injects her target with a special "honey" secreted by her body, fusing parameters such as experience, skills, and capacity before melting down the target into something she can absorb and make a part of herself, regardless of whether or not it is organic or inorganic.

It's not a big thing as she will never all drain all the sealed part. But all drain is the ability to inject "poison" that negate resistance and allow to transform part "infected" in xp to allow th user to grow more strong in battle it doesn't need to affect the entire body as the effect begin when the poison is "injected"
But it can't change the fact that Kazuradrop is still inside the sealed part,why that's not incap?

But it can't change the fact that Kazuradrop is still inside the sealed part,why that's not incap?
Because incap is incapacity of doing something? Which is not kazu case, she is just in a infinityxinfinity universe and she still can affect the madoka part that is in the sealed multiverse

I mean if someone seal the universe but you can still affect him because a part of him is here does you think he incap you?

Because incap is incapacity of doing something? Which is not kazu case, she is just in a infinityxinfinity universe and she still can affect the madoka part that is in the sealed multiverse
Kazu can't defeat Madoka while Madoka can seal/BFR her so it's incap

Kazu can't defeat Madoka while Madoka can seal/BFR her so it's incap
She not seal her (and she can't bfr her because it count as affecting her so power null) she seal the infinite multiverse range but she doesn't have defeat kazu and kazu can still affect her normaly because omnipresence of madoka lean she still exist in the sealed universe too

She not seal her (and she can't bfr her because it count as affecting her so power null) she seal the infinite multiverse range but she doesn't have defeat kazu and kazu can still affect her normaly because omnipresence of madoka lean she still exist in the sealed universe too
it's incap,iirc Madoka won various matches in the past due to this way(sealing into non existent multiverse)

it's incap,iirc Madoka won various matches in the past due to this way(sealing into non existent multiverse)
Because they wasn't be able to a thing but she can, how can this be incap when kazu can still affect her normaly?

Except if madoka find a magical way to stop to being omnipresent in that range kazu will be able to affect her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back