• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not how incap work,while it's true when saying Kazu can interact with Madoka,she still can't defeat Madoka so it's Kazu's loss

One seal the multiverse above kazu range but it's still omnipresent in sealed multiverse, while other can only affect madoka bit by bit because don't have range to affect her entierly

that's not how incap work,while it's true when saying Kazu can interact with Madoka,she still can't defeat Madoka so it's Kazu's loss
That not how incap work Madoka can't defeat kazu too sealed the multiverse do nothing to kazu

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Kazu is removed from battefield and can't harm Madoka,so Madoka wins

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Kazu is removed from battefield and can't harm Madoka,so Madoka wins
She not removed from battlefield as madoka just sealed a part of the battlefield, and she can harm madoka not just in his entierly

She not removed from battlefield as madoka just sealed a part of the battlefield, and she can harm madoka not just in his entierly
battlefield is not non existent realm from the beginning,and Madoka is totally immune to everything Kazu has when Madoka exists in non sealed part

battlefield is not non existent realm from the beginning,and Madoka is totally immune to everything Kazu has when Madoka exists in non sealed part
Battlefield is technically where kazu is as kazu is in new york and madoka have sealed this place.

And she not immune at what does kazu since she exist in the sealed part too, except if you want to debunk the omnipresence of madoka

And part 2 she not even in her large size advantage so she will not even being able to have that so kazu will win as she would be able to affect madoka entierly (only in restriction large size)

3232602b8d5a7fc4e38d8c9d3ca911d8.gif

I lean her it's easy, she don't have bfr kazu not have knocking her, not incapacite her as she can still affect madoka

Battlefield is technically where kazu is as kazu is in new york and madoka have sealed this place.

And she not immune at what does kazu since she exist in the sealed part too, except if you want to debunk the omnipresence of madoka

And part 2 she not even in her large size advantage so she will not even being able to have that so kazu will win as she would be able to affect madoka entierly (only in restriction large size)
I will not talk about part 2 since I don't have any interest about it,but new york will be sealed into non existent realm,which is not her first place
And I also dont care her sealed part since her full body is still immune

Remind me that it's praticaly 7am in my country and so i don't have sleep for the entire night because have debatting here lol

I will not talk about part 2 since I don't have any interest about it,but new york will be sealed into non existent realm,which is not her first place
And I also dont care her sealed part since her full body is still immune
His not immune as she can affect the part in sealed part.

If you talk about madoka bfr kazu in non existant place then it will not work as she resiste bfr to the only she can do is like you tell before, sealed the entire thing outside kazu range but it's not an incap thing

His not immune as she can affect the part in sealed part.
non sealed part is immune
If you talk about madoka bfr kazu in non existant place then it will not work as she resiste bfr to the only she can do is like you tell before, sealed the entire thing outside kazu range but it's not an incap thing
it is incap since non existent realm is not the battlefield from the beginning

non sealed part is immune

it is incap since non existent realm is not the battlefield from the beginning
She was not being able ti affect in since the beginning hut this just lead to incon that

If you talk about bfr then she resist it like i tell, if she seal the infinite multiverse outside the range of ten crown then it will work but it's not incap as the battlefield not changed and will still be no incap as she can still affect madoka just not her entierly like normal

She was not being able ti affect in since the beginning hut this just lead to incon that

If you talk about bfr then she resist it like i tell, if she seal the infinite multiverse outside the range of ten crown then it will work but it's not incap as the battlefield not changed and will still be no incap as she can still affect madoka just not her entierly like normal
the battlefield is changed since new york is not non existent,also it requires Kazu can harm Madoka to have an incon while Madoka is immune in non sealed part

the battlefield is changed since new york is not non existent,also it requires Kazu can harm Madoka to have an incon while Madoka is immune in non sealed part
She immune is non sealed art because range but not in sealed part.

And it's same place and it can't became non existant anyways as ten crown will null this effect since new york is in his range.

Anyways this match will be eternal if it continues like this,and I also lost my interest in this match so I will go away🏃‍♂️

Anyways this match will be eternal if it continues like this,and I also lost my interest in this match so I will go away🏃‍♂️
And me i will go sleep lol anyways that was a little amusing even tho a lot of forcing from you and me lol

actually I want to clarify one last thing before disappearing from this thread forever:new york(battlefield) is sealed 🏃‍♂️

Seems like Madoka takes this, why it is too hard to understand that Madoka seal Kazu to non-existent realm? I find it count as wincon

Also Resistance to reactive evolution is stupid, it should be Reactive Evolution Negation/Nullification since the user not resist anything rather they prevent enemy from evolving.

Seems like Madoka takes this, why it is too hard to understand that Madoka seal Kazu to non-existent realm? I find it count as wincon

Also Resistance to reactive evolution is stupid, it should be Reactive Evolution Negation/Nullification since the user not resist anything rather they prevent enemy from evolving.
She not seal kazu in non existant realm as it will be bfr and kazu resist bfr (she resist sealing too tho) she seal the battlefield outside ten crown And other power null range as she can't affect what is in these power range

And like i tell it does not prevent kazu to affect madoka as madoka is still omnipresent in this place.

You can think it's stupid but it's here you can call it negation if you want but doesn't change what it does

Wincon will be if it incap kazu which is not, or prevent her to affect madoka which is not too as omnipresence of madoka let her being omnipresent in that place

Lol i need to sleep a little at last lol, but i think you okay with it being a incon no?
Since the announcement of the movie sequel, I don't really care that much about vs battle in general. Even if in the "Strongest characters thread" someone replace PMMM characters in the top 5 list, I will say go ahead. That's why I didn't day anything when AoC lost the 1st place High 7-A, even though I personally disagree with it.

The Movie might give PMMM some new stuff, I'd rather wait to be honest.

Since the announcement of the movie sequel, I don't really care that much about vs battle in general. Even if in the "Strongest characters thread" someone replace PMMM characters in the top 5 list, I will say go ahead. That's why I didn't day anything when AoC lost the 1st place High 7-A, even though I personally disagree with it.

The Movie might give PMMM some new stuff, I'd rather wait to be honest.
It's a fun and games not for the top strongest as she will incon the one the same way she do here he can't incap her, she can't deal with his size

Because it's not really being sealed one more time, she can't seal kazu herself as kazu resist sealing and even if she seal what is outside kazu range it little doesn't change anything in the match as kazu can dissape The space that sealed,retranfrom what was make non existant into existant With CCC, can still affect madoka normaly, and do the battle normaly their litteraly northing that incap kazu or not let her affect madoka to have an incap.

I don't see in what sealing thing outside kazu range is a wincon as this change nothing in the match?

And anyways most of passive Kazuradrop have allow her to become more big/more powerful/have more range of her atk so with enough time(infinite amount) she should have the possibility to affect madoka entierly

Last edited:
You can say whatever you want,at least 3 people(including me) believe that Kazu gets sealed and you will never count it because you dont think so,i mean even in fun and game this match is still beyond stupid

You can say whatever you want,at least 3 people(including me) believe that Kazu gets sealed and you will never count it because you dont think so,i mean even in fun and game this match is still beyond stupid
I will count it tho, even if i still don't see in why it's a wincon as this change or incap nothing.

And for 10k time it's not her that got sealed because she have sealing resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back