• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
  • Both 8-C
    • Shadowman is basically baseline
    • Not sure about Kazuma tho
  • Shadowman's third key - Unbound Shadowman - is used
  • Kazuma's last key is used
  • Speed equal
pls don't be another stomp

JoJo stand:
The neet:
Incon:

Last edited:
So..., what's both of their starting moves?

as i say that i only know Kazuma at surface information while i dunno shit bout shadowman

Idk if skills will be useful. But moreso, I thought Kazuma's probability shenanigans will counter soul and those stuff of Shadowman

since this wasn't brought up, in this key Kazuma is powered thanks to Aqua buffs, and so the op should specify wich key is used like Base or Eos with Buffs

tough i presume it will be used Eos right?

Since he is fighting a human, he is likely going to try and get close and attack physically with his scythe. But if he realises he can't do much, then it's soul haxing time.

Ooof, so the second attack will done Kazuma in huh, and given Kazuma is not that good at cqc (i think?) then he'll probably take range attack option

I was thinking his probability manip might be a pain to get through.

Also anyone knows what value Kazuma scale to? Shadowman is baseline

Kazuma scale to Darkness who can perform 0.33 tons of tnt, but Kazuma indeed likes to play tricks especially Shadowman will just hurl his scythe, so i guess Shadowman will resort to his soul manip, how do the soul manip works anyway?

Touch. He can either touch them physically or with his scythe. There are some ranged stuff too, like necromancy doesn't seemingly need touching.

if he really begin with scythe then Kazuma can just dodge it thanks to auto dodge, a skill wich he let him dodge automatically attacks he has no hope of dodge,

and Kazuma could just bind him with Bind, if his lift strengh is inferior to Bind, and it will work on the Shadow too since he has NPI

another thing, Kazuma still has Explosion, wich has a great radius

my explanation is shit i admit it, i'll let another supporter talk for me, but his most impressive hax are:

Luck: Kazuma has extraordinary high luck, so high that even Luna was surprised; though she claims its numerical value isn't really essential to an adventurer. He seems to be second in luck only to the Goddess of Luck herself.
Steal: The ability to steal an object remotely, effectively teleporting it into his possession
Drain Touch: The ability to steal stamina and mana from a target who he has made direct contact with, and transfer it to either himself or another person that he is making contact with. Drain Touch is most effective when absorbing from somewhere with thin skin, close to the heart.
Bind: Allows Kazuma to use any rope or chain-like object as a projectile that quickly coils around the first thing it hits, restricting movement completely. Since it is based on luck, he can use it to bind opponents way stronger than him, such as a hydra or Darkness. He can also bind astral bodies such as ghosts with a mythril chain. If he has nothing to use, the skill creates a basic rope.
Teleportation: A spell allowing its user to teleport to any location as long as they set a waypoints to them. In Kazuma's case, it even allows him to teleport to Heaven.
Deadly Backstab: An assassin skill which allows the user to inflict instant death to the target if used from behind while they aren't aware of their presence.
Explosion: The strongest spell in existence, creating an explosion which consumes nearly all of his user's mana unless they are backed up by items such as manatite. While Kazuma's poor mana and lack of magic catalyst makes it infinitely weaker than what it should be, it still was enough to kill both him and the Demon King.

and Kazuma could just bind him with Bind, if his lift strengh is inferior to Bind, and it will work on the Shadow too since he has NPI
Not sure I am understanding you, can you explain this bit further please?
another thing, Kazuma still has Explosion, wich has a great radius
How big?
Steal: The ability to steal an object remotely, effectively teleporting it into his possession
I don't see what that can do. Since without the scythe, Jack can still do all of that - perhaps even stronger than before.
Drain Touch: The ability to steal stamina and mana from a target who he has made direct contact with, and transfer it to either himself or another person that he is making contact with. Drain Touch is most effective when absorbing from somewhere with thin skin, close to the heart.
Huh that should probably be added to his p&a as stats reduction.

Although the Shadow Loa surrounds him like an aura so might be slightly harder to drain, ig?
Bind: Allows Kazuma to use any rope or chain-like object as a projectile that quickly coils around the first thing it hits, restricting movement completely. Since it is based on luck, he can use it to bind opponents way stronger than him, such as a hydra or Darkness. He can also bind astral bodies such as ghosts with a mythril chain. If he has nothing to use, the skill creates a basic rope.
Shadowman can just teleport out
Teleportation: A spell allowing its user to teleport to any location as long as they set a waypoints to them. In Kazuma's case, it even allows him to teleport to Heaven.
Yeah shadowman can also travel to other universal structures.
Deadly Backstab: An assassin skill which allows the user to inflict instant death to the target if used from behind while they aren't aware of their presence.
Don't think that would work tbh
Explosion: The strongest spell in existence, creating an explosion which consumes nearly all of his user's mana unless they are backed up by items such as manatite. While Kazuma's poor mana and lack of magic catalyst makes it infinitely weaker than what it should be, it still was enough to kill both him and the Demon King.
Shadowman don't have mana thing

I'll vote for Kazuma for his versatility range, and just more option to take down Shadowman

also, isn't the verse getting nuke?

Oh, I was thinking it it. But then I decided to recreate it from scratch with help from armor. So it's in its recreation stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back