• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can we wait to do Captain Marvel matches until her stats have been decided please? Her page shouldn't even exist yet.

EmperorDoom25 said:
AlphaSiddy said:
Kayle stomps. Thor would be a better match up here, not Captain Marvel.
Carol is likely stronger than Thor, tho
How tho? Thor with Stormbreaker is at least planetary (bifrost), and CM has an upper bound of 1 infinity stone, something that Thor has gone up against 6 of.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
How much energy does it take to move a planet? I know it's not in the movies but she was stated to be capable of that. This is just a question I've had.
I'm pretty sure this was said to throw people of the scent, it was also said that she would time travel in Captain Marvel, something which is obvs not true.

I really wouldn't say Carol > Thor. I can't really go into detail here because Endgame spoilers!

AlphaSiddy said:
I'm pretty sure this was said to throw people of the scent, it was also said that she would time travel in Captain Marvel, something which is obvs not true.
Ah. Dammit Brie Larson, you couldn't even just cripple Ramarak (how tf did that happen by the way) you had to make Carol Danvers...well...slightly more unlikable.

Ah. Dammit Brie Larson, you couldn't even just cripple Ramarak (how tf did that happen by the way) you had to make Carol Danvers...well...slightly more unlikable.

She made her a lot more unlikable imo. She was never really a good character to begin with, Brie just proves it.

That's why I said slightly more...cause she's pretty much responsible for Civil War 2. And she got so many people killed without even thinking about it. Tony Stark is a jackass, but deaths in the business effect him. Cap's death effected him.

I think she's made her more than slightly more unlikable. She wasn't even known by alot of people, now she did as far as to get the movie down to like a 21% "Want to See" rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It even got the "Want to See" rating removed.

TitanCrusher101 said:
I think she's made her more than slightly more unlikable. She wasn't even known by alot of people, now she did as far as to get the movie down to like a 21% "Want to See" rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It even got the "Want to See" rating removed.
She won an Oscar so she was known then. Honestly her reputation was pretty high until Captain Marvel

Nico-v11 said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
She won an Oscar so she was known then. Honestly her reputation was pretty high until Captain Marvel
I meant the character of Captain Marvel wasn't too known.

Back