• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xanxussama1010 said:
Erm... isn't that self contradition.... I mean... We use Rnma's AP to scale Daemon and then we push Enma to Daemon level? That's seem unreasonable. Also, Daemon let Hibari hurt him by purpose as he want to show Maximun Sunshine Counter. So he still hold his owm on that time. So I don't think that make sense.
okay, what about the other things?

Iemitsu should be at least Large Building level as Tsuna can still fight him.

Not sure about Jaeger, maybe at least Small Country level, I guess.

Vindice should be At least Lrge Island level as other guardians like Gokudera and Yamamoto can still fight them. Mukuro combine with Chrome should also this level.

I remembered another thing.. Cant we scale Hibari to Tsuna and Byakuran (Future Arc)? I mean, Adel stated that the X burner from future arc cant destroy her castle and she made like an army have a 500 warriors each one is as strong as her and Hibari was simply stomping them very easily. If we can assume that other guardians like Yamamoto VG can keep up with byakuran in future arc and Adel is comparable to those guardians I think then this can help. But Im not so sure about this because Lmao Hibari can defeat a 500 like byakuran in future arc?xD we need to find Adel level and find where the guardians of can stand against byakuran. Does the Simon family have a pages on this site?

Xanxussama1010 said:
Iemitsu should be at least Large Building level as Tsuna can still fight him.

Not sure about Jaeger, maybe at least Small Country level, I guess.

Vindice should be At least Lrge Island level as other guardians like Gokudera and Yamamoto can still fight them. Mukuro combine with Chrome should also this level.
Iemetsu is large building level?? How is this?

And same Iemitsu also was defeated by Vindice which Tsuna and friends can fight them. I think that Tsuna got one-shot by Iemirsu is CIS. Tsuna's mental on that time is unstable and that should make him weaker enough to got one shot

Nope its not the same. Iemetsu was pushing this vindice but his wife got in the way so the vindice attacked her. He moved to front of her and took the attack with his body so that doesn't mean this vindice is stronger than Iemetsu. Also Tsuna after this he also lost against Iemetsu then Reborn came and taught him a lesson. After that Tsuna started to fight seriously even Lal stated he is weaker than Iemetsu and Reborn confirmed that but he said that Tsuna can develop during the fights so he will be able to keep up with Iemetsu and in the last Tsuna and Iemetsu couldn't break watches though Tsuna was fighting him seriously.

After the lesson Reborn gave to him he started to fighting seriously, he also said: you are strong father, but I want to defeat you. So you can see his resolve and the statement which was stated by Reborn that with Tsuna' exceptional potential for growth may be a miracle will happen. (Chapter371)

Nah, it definitely wasn't CIS. IKemetsu was just way stronger, then Tsuna got much stronger and became able to fight on par with his dad who two-shot him after merely flaring up his flames and casually brushed off all of his attacks while in base mode.

Edit:

Reborn even says Tsuna got stronger iirc.

Yes, Lal said Iemetsu is stronger than Tsuna then Reborn said that Tsuna has a exceptional potential for growth so may be a miracle can happen. So its very clear that Iemetsu is far stronger than Tsuna who defeated byakuran.

YungManzi said:
Tsuna didn't even start fighting on par with Iemitsu until after he absorbed his flames. In their second fight.
Yes thats right. So Iemetsu should be at least small country for being on par with Tsuna who is stronger than the Tsuna who wiped out Daemon's copies and dealt to him a great damage.

@YukaSama

Only Enma of the Simone family has a page here. I planned on making them eventually, but first I had other stuff, like the ability revisions and other verses, to worry about.

Someone else can do it though (Unless I'm stupid and someone else has already done it.)

Even it isn"t CIS. Push Iemitsu on same level as Daemon and Arcobakeno is still be NLF for me. And Tsuna only deal great damage with XX-burner which is his ultinate attack and not scale to his nornal AP. Tsuna mayve stronger, but without solid proof to say tha he can't fight Daemon without Outh flame. If we incline to push pre Enna on high 6-c from stomp Tsuna. Then we should incline Iemitsu too

What exactly is the issue with Iemitsu Scaling above someone he two-shot and was stated to be stronger than?

Are you saying because he got beat by vindice? That hppened because of Tsuna's mom remeber? He probably wouldn't have lost if they didn't use her as bait and got a free shot on him, if anything that moment was PIS.

And any character shown to fight on par with Tsuna in the final arc can merely be assumed to have also gotten stronger.

Wait, are you talking about Low 6-B Iemitsu?

I was just talking about scaling him to tsuna at that time, which would make him at least High 6-C.

YungManzi said:
Wait, are you talking about Low 6-B Iemitsu?

I was just talking about scaling him to tsuna at that time, which would make him at least High 6-C.
Yeah I said that Tsuna could deal a massive damage to daemon so he sould be at the same level as Daemon. But since the XX Burner cant be used here so yeah he will be At least high 6-C.

Oh, I see. Well, he probably is at least as strong as Daemon considering he could two-shot a stronger Tsuna....but...I won't argue for or against that.

and he could casually tank Tsuna's attacks without even using DWF mode

YungManzi said:
Oh, I see. Well, he probably is at least as strong as Daemon considering he could two-shot a stronger Tsuna....but...I won't argue for or against that.

and he could casually tank Tsuna's attacks without even using DWF mode
Yes or at least around this level but he said that Iemetsu is large building level and that doesnt make sense according to manga.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Ok, I guess I'm fine with that. And I can tell that 6x of Small Country level is Country level.
If that in case Daemon is At least Small Country level and Country level ny combine six bodies of them. Character who stronger than Daemon will also n Country level, Am I right?

I will wait some period for others to see, if there're not objection, I guess this can be uodate on OP.
I read the scan; I would be fine with x6 Multipliers too.

>If that in case Daemon is At least Small Country level and Country level ny combine six bodies of them. Character who stronger than Daemon will also n Country level, Am I right? I would fine with a rating like that

There is a part I didn't understand about XX Burner that it can't be used for Tsuna normal AP. So we should make a 2 rating for this Tsuna? At least Large Island FRA. And small country level with XX Burner also FRA.

What is the tier do you think Adel Suzuki is in? If she is Large Island level too, then Hibari stomped a 500 fighters each one is large Island level at once. Where that will put him? I mean in which tier?

Yeah, Adel should be likely around High 6-C..

Hibari should still around Enma level, I guess.Stomped 500 just means he stronger than Adel but didn't mean he 500x stronger than her.I believe that we don't use number of people that he beat for multiplier. Same way as destroy 100 of Naruto's clone didn't make that character 100x stronger than Naruto.

Well, All of us accept this, and we have a staff member like Elizhaa accept this too. So I guess that the change is accepted.

When CRT deal with notable statistics or abilities update, the thread usually need a discussion moderator, administrator, or bureaucrat' concluding evaluation to get accepted. So, I asked Medeus for his inputs.

If the calculations are legit, then it seems reasonable to approve.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Yeah, Adel should be likely around High 6-C..

Hibari should still around Enma level, I guess.Stomped 500 just means he stronger than Adel but didn't mean he 500x stronger than her.I believe that we don't use number of people that he beat for multiplier. Same way as destroy 100 of Naruto's clone didn't make that character 100x stronger than Naruto.

We actually do that I believe but u may need to ask calc group members.

Also narutos clones aren't as strong as him

Did all of the 500 warriors combine their strength into one single attack and this Hibari dude deflect or null it, then I guess he would be 500x stronger than them.

Or did he defeat them one after another, then that mean he is on a much higher level than the warriors individually

I think Hibari just defeated them in an one after another manner, from my memory

He defeated 7 at the end of chapter 321.. Then he took out many of them its hard to count but I think around 50 but Im not sure.. After that he used the could atribute to make his weapon larger and destroyed all the others easily (chapter 322)

The 7 and the 50 haven't taken down at the same time, but the others got annihilated by one attack with his weapon, again Im not sure about the numbers (7,50).

Elizhaa said:
I think Hibari just defeated them in an one after another manner, from my memory
You can go and try to count, he didnt defeat them one after another he defeated them in large numbers together especially in his last attack at the end of chapter 322.

Before this photo at the end of chapter 321 he killed maybe 5 of them by one swing from his VG and after the photo he killed the numbers I wrote above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back