• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Composite) vs Soul King (Composite)

Kukui, They both have precog, some of which is passive. I'm sure they both know what's good to use. I cant speak for soul king but Kars can deduce what will and wouldnt work nigh instantly and he aint one to **** around unless straight up asked to **** around by someone else. Otherwise he gets shit done.

Also a lot of Kars' passives and automatic abilities kinda what makes him unkillable and broke here, his manual things not a huge deciding factor if it even matters. (not that it truly matters, this should be in fun and games, this aint getting added to either profile regardless of outcome).

BakiHanma18 said:
Also, just wanted to mention that with The Compulsory, there are also infinite SKs, but only in one dimension (Self-Replication)
Is it self replication with no limit or literaly infinite versions at once? That's a big difference.

Is there any stand that can kill an infinite amount (Self Replication) of spawning SKs that have Regenerationn and reconstitution?

MachTwo said:
Ichibei power null come from his name hax
Exactly. Thats the problem. A power coming from conceptual manipulation =/= that power is conceptual too. It's just an extra add on.

Like my previous example, if someone controls the concept of time and they use their time hax to age hax an old man into a baby, does that make their age manipulation conceptual too? And from the answers im given, its a no.

Is it self replication with no limit or literaly infinite versions at once? That's a big difference.

At most, at one time, he could only make 1 clone for every molecule in his body, but he can regenerate and even completely reform himself like Buu

That and Ichibe power null come from his name hax, his opponent in this case let just say Aizen, he can use all of his abilities because he's Aizen, when we heard the word Aizen we pretty much know this is the dude who can use KS and shit.

But not if Ichibe power null him, because in this case he will no longer Aizen, the concept of Aizen is no longer exist for Aizen, and because he no longer Aizen thus he cant use all of his powers. Pretty ez to understand.

if this is a legit vs thread i have the temptation to say is more likely a stomp, but if it is fun and game i would have to go with SK he looking slick on that pic

MachTwo said:
That and Ichibe power null come from his name hax, his opponent in this case let just say Aizen, he can use all of his abilities because he's Aizen, when we heard the word Aizen we pretty much know this is the dude who can use KS and shit.
But not if Ichibe power null him, because in this case he will no longer Aizen, the concept of Aizen is no longer exist for Aizen, and because he no longer Aizen thus he cant use all of his powers. Pretty ez to understand.
That is literally no different than what I just said was the problem. His power is getting nulled because of Ichibe's naming hax being the one on a conceptual level. The power null is just an add on hax that comes with the conceptual manipulation.

We don't make haxes that come from conceptual manipulation automatically conceptual themselves from what im told, otherwise some hax upgrades are in store for some characters IK.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
That is literally no different than what I just said was the problem. His power is getting nulled because of Ichibe's naming hax being the one on a conceptual level. The power null is just an add on hax that comes with the conceptual manipulation.

We don't make haxes that come from conceptual manipulation automatically conceptual themselves from what im told, otherwise some hax upgrades are in store for some characters IK.
We do, check his profile, his power null and concept hax come in the same packet. And it's not a problem actually, it just you don't understand it, as usual.

>otherwise some hax upgrades are in store for some characters IK.

Do the upgrade then, It's not my fault if your crt is failed

What Kukui is saying is that the naming hax is conceptual, not the powernull since its a direct consequence of having your concept changed with weak things.

Its like the conceptual EE that erases from space and time until not even memories of the erased remain. Just because the EE was conceptual doesn't give him conceptual memory manipulation.

BakiHanma18 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Is there any stand that can kill an infinite amount (Self Replication) of spawning SKs that have Regenerationn and reconstitution?
?
The World Over Heaven or SPOH, litterally erased infinite funny valentines ftom the multiverse.

>Its like the conceptual EE that erases from space and time until not even memories of the erased remain. Just because the EE was conceptual doesn't give him conceptual memory manipulation.

Btw this is quite funny because: No, Ichibe doesn't have Memory Manipulation via erasing ppl concept (Yeh his power can erase the memory of said concept) becase guess what? he doesn't manipulate your memory or everyone else memory, he just erase that thing from existing. Normal people can't remember something that no longer exist.

Chariot190 said:
But none of those didnt have an unknown name? Also bounds and wounds. Kars already has the only kown bound (Dune) but there's a few wounds in the novel. Which is like a stand but physical and can be seen and comes forth due to trauma.
Well unfortunately for you, some of the Stands don't have a name, if you click on the icon, it will direct you to unnamed Stand list.

But, you missed things that DO have a name or at the very least are heavily established characters in their own right like Penelope's Wound, which later evolves into Reimi Sugimoto, which then in turn has the cube house and the Cross Arrow House.

Chariot190 said:
But, you missed things that DO have a name or at the very least are heavily established characters in their own right like Penelope's Wound, which later evolves into Reimi Sugimoto, which then in turn has the cube house and the Cross Arrow House.
I already mentioned that.

BakiHanma18 said:
So long as neither OH stands touch SK, he should be good, right?
It requires physical contact, but with amount of passive bullshit happening and powers like time stop that time stops those that resist, GER, etc it shouldnt be hard to touch him. Although both TWOH and SPOH have powers that dont need contact like soul steal and BFR to anywhere in the multiverse and time.

But idk im currently writing up a composite stand blog, it's kinda spooky. That should give us a better idea what this abomination is actually capable of, it's just gonna take awhile to write it all up. Maybe a day or two.

>Gold Experience Requiem

>Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap -Love Train-

How is this still a debate? Kars only needs these two tbh.

The latter prevents Reiatsu Crush, the former prevents Almighty shenanigans and willpower manips Soul King into submission.

Kars would actually tank rc just fine by himself. Soul destruction aint that damaging to him. That's implying he just doesnt have enough spirtual strength to tank anyway. RC doesnt exactly have the best feats...

Let me debunk a small "OP" passive, Civil War only works if the opponent feels guilt, if the opponent doesn't feel guilt nothing will happen to them. If Soul King feels guilt about something or killing Kars, then Civil War works, if not it doesn't work.

While true, even the slightest bit of guilt counts as long as the target realizes that they are to blame. Even if they arent actually bothered by it in the slightest nor feel about killing in cold blood, if they accept that they caused the death that counts as a sin in Civil Wars' eyes. Even something like a thing you forgot like a stuffed animal counts as a sin and comes back, as long as you understand its your fault. The only way one gets around it is if one kills the user for a legitimate cause, like saving someone else's life, Civil War doesnt take murder under protection of another as a sin though.

Civil War takes anything that someone sacrifices back. Soul King killing Kars would count as a sacrifice as a sin under its rules.

Also if the user dies, they can throw their sins upon the target. Purifying themselves.

It's actually a pretty complex Standin how it works, there's a lot of rules with it.

What even is this thread, dear God.

Just saying, Heavy Weather can passively turn SK into a snail and SK wouldn't even know what was happening to him.

Listen, fyi all of Soul Kings sins would be after his ass too, like from the start, even if he doesnt touch kars. The first thing Civil does to an opponent is bring back their past sins to target them.

It's a hell Ovens, that's what it is. But it's a fun hell.

Let's not forget Little Feet and Notorious B.I.G. activate after death.

Are those powers passive? If not it doesnt matter, especially as Kars has a few of his own passives.

He has a handful. He has litterally every stand except unnamed ones here. Including other noncanon stands. Hell TWOH has thought based moves, only it's reality overwrite needs contact, things like dropping someone across the multiverse or soul ******* dont need contact. Whitesnake inthe novel has instant thought based ko and melts the targets. (So basically what he did in canon, except it's shwn to be thought based).

https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Stands But here's a list, I cant exactly name off a bunch atm because well, there's hundreds so hrre's a list. Hell Im only at part 4 atm in my composite blog despite it being hours past started, to give you an idea of how many sands and powers there are to go through.

How can kars not clap soul king with d4c love train and spin combined and did i saw gold experience requiem as well as the world over heaven?? My goodness

Kind of, but no. He could, in theory, be affected by something, then absorb himself to gain a resistance to it, so it depends on whether or not he's oneshot, or if it touches him (he can cover his body in nerves, making him basically resistant to whatever touches him)

Well, there goes The Compulsory's trump-card: he can inject his nerves into someone and control their body, but that would be useless against thought based stands

Love Train isn't really a big deal, isn't crazy, but it's defi a threat, and GER and OH are the biggest problems from what I can tell. He could, in theory, adapt to GER, but one hit from an OH + D4C, and that's GG

Allmighty can't beat GER since it has to see and then change the future which would be negated by causality manipulation (how king crimson got noped even in the erased time and made so he never actually erased time)

The thing is, I don't remember Kars having GER in the novel, or SPOH

Back