• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Composite) vs Soul King (Composite)

Lol so many people were surprised for walking into this battle thread. What did they thought it was after reading the word composite?

JohnCenaNation said:
Lol so many people were surprised for walking into this battle thread. What did they thought it was after reading the word composite?
Not giving Kars every single stand in the JoJoverse. That's for sure

what. when did Lil' feet activate after death

Sorry, I meant to say Cheap Trick.

Wait, if an OH stand hit SK, wouldnt The Balance redirect the effect back at Kars 2x? (The effect of OH erasing SK turned into OH erasing himself, and the effect of something getting erased reversed back to the one erasing)

SpookyShadow said:
Infinite "No U" card
Bro, if it's doubling every time due to The Balance, OH's Reality Wipe would eventually become insane! It might even be able to affect a low tier Masadaverse character

TWOH can in fact erase souls, as after Dio erased Funny, D4C just ceased to exist. This despite the fact that dead Kira still had Killer Queen.

Sir Ovens said:
TWOH can in fact erase souls, as after Dio erased Funny, D4C just ceased to exist. This despite the fact that dead Kira still had Killer Queen.
Ohhh yeah true! Kira AND KQ got dragged to Hell, but nothing was left after TWOH

I'm not really going to read 2 walls of text, but can't Kars blitz with GER and Made in Heaven? Speed isn't equalized after all

JohnCenaNation said:
Is it just me, or is it that BakiHanma18 is desperate for Soul King to win?
It's just you, I'm literally just going through each of SK's abilities to see if he even stands a chance, which so far, considering he matches Kars's adaptations and negs TWOH, his chances look better

It's just you, I'm literally just going through each of SK's abilities to see if he even stands a chance, which so far, considering he matches Kars's adaptations and negs TWOH, his chances look better

Let's look at some of Soul King's abilities you pointed out:

One of them is The Balance which returns every single misfortune that Soul King receives returns back at the target. Unfortunately it gets canceled out by Love Train which can do the same thing on a greater scale.

Antithesis reverse the situation, that on the other hand gets canceled out by Golden Experience Requiem which lolnope the situation once again on a greater scale.

The Compulsory allows Soul King to evolve and adapt to what his opponent can do which Star Platinum Over Heaven says no to that either on a greater scale.

I don't see what gets cancelled. They just bounce it back again and again to one another.

... How does OH lolnope anything it can't touch to rewrite? Are you making any sense?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I don't see what gets cancelled. They just bounce it back again and again to one another.

... How does OH lolnope anything it can't touch to rewrite? Are you making any sense?
Star Platinum Over Heaven has infinite speed, so I don't really see why he can't blitz and touch Soul King before Soul King can do anything, also if Soul King tries to Almighty himself out of the situation, he will only see himself gets frozen in time from Time Stop with every possible futures.

If you are gonna let blitzing decide the battle, why in the hell would you even use composite profiles...?

All the million powers don't matter because Kars take a trip to Guatemala and comes back and still has the rest of eternity before the Soul King thinks of anything.

Not to mention that scenario is goddamn dumb. If the Almighty sees it, it is negated. That is how it works. If there's time stop at any point and he sees that crap, boom it's useless.

Back