• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Composite) vs Soul King (Composite)

Are people really taking this battle thread seriously? It's not like it's gonna even be added in their profiles in the first place since it's a composite thread. We are only doing this battle thread for fun and games to enjoy. Anyways, I'm not even gonna take sides here anymore to debate since I'm not much of an expert in either of the verse, I'll just let people do their stuff here.

But by that same logic

The Balance not only reflects it 2x, but would continue to reflect it back, doubling it each misfortune each time

Wouldn't the Antithesis also work on GER, allowing SK to set Kars's actions to 0?

I don't know how SPOH adapts/stops adaptation, but so far I've been using The Compulsory to combat Kars's own adaptation

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I don't see what gets cancelled. They just bounce it back again and again to one another.

... How does OH lolnope anything it can't touch to rewrite? Are you making any sense?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
If you are gonna let blitzing decide the battle, why in the hell would you even use composite profiles...?

All the million powers don't matter because Kars take a trip to Guatemala and comes back and still has the rest of eternity before the Soul King thinks of anything.

Not to mention that scenario is goddamn dumb. If the Almighty sees it, it is negated. That is how it works. If there's time stop at any point and he sees that crap, boom it's useless.

I am not really taking it very seriously no, but I would hope if I am getting replies aimed back at me that they at least make some sense.

But yeh, there's no discussion to be had because GER, TWOH and SPOH just have infinite time to do whatever they want regardless of what Kars or Soul King do.

BakiHanma18 said:
But by that same logic

The Balance not only reflects it 2x, but would continue to reflect it back, doubling it each misfortune each time

Wouldn't the Antithesis also work on GER, allowing SK to set Kars's actions to 0?
Love Train doesn't reflect the misfortune back at the attacker (iirc), it sends it somewhere else on the planet and warps reality to bring the user good fortune

I don't know how exactly Antithesis works but based on it's description and showing, it wouldn't work.GER prevents actions from taking place altogether while Antithesis seems to trade actions between the victim and it's user (similar to The Encounter from Medaka Box)

One of the 2x misfortunes The Balance sends at an opponent is turning there good fortune into misfortune, so wouldn't Kars still be hit by one of the misfortunes?

Ahhhh okay, that makes sense. I'll keep looking for a GER counter, but I doubt there is one

BakiHanma18 said:
One of the 2x misfortunes The Balance sends at an opponent is turning there good fortune into misfortune, so wouldn't Kars still be hit by one of the misfortunes?
I don't know tbh, it sounds like they cancel each other out and I don't think The Balance's misforturne would be able to bypass the infinite cross universal barriers that would surround Kars

BakiHanma18 said:
What about The Visionary? Would that work to override GER?
It requires an action such as a thought so I don't think so. GER get's countered easily by things like Notorious Big who doesn't take an "action" but is always as fast as it's opponent, things like that would but unaffected by GER.

@BakiHanma18

Wait so would The Balance work on that, since that would be misfortune for SK?

Depends if The Balance requires an action to use

Also, what does the barrier resist?

Only thing that can bypassed it was Tusk act 4 which could infinitely spin with infinite energy and bypass the barrier.

I'm shook, I just read Uryu's page (to see what the site says about Antithesis) and it's classified as very limited causality manipulation...

very limited causality Manipulation< Causality Manipulation...

The Balance wouldn't cancel GER either, as it is considered very limited causality manipulation as well, but it is also probability manipulation, so would that work?

I'm dumb

Forcefield Creation and Causality Manipulation with Shun Shun Rikka (Can create barrier to reject events entirely and rewind them to a prior form)

GER doesn't work

Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Causality Manipulation (Orihime couldn't bring back the Soul King even through her power to reject past events and causality)

Also, Kars's precog wouldn't work until he adapts to this

Resistance to Precognition (Via Mimihagi. Reiō should've its power who can evade Yhwach's The Almighty)

BakiHanma18 said:
But by that same logic

I don't know how SPOH adapts/stops adaptation, but so far I've been using The Compulsory to combat Kars's own adaptation
Except both Golden Experience Requiem and Star Platinum Over Heaven has infinite speed. So there is literally nothing Soul King can do before he gets blitzes as a frozen decoration.

My notifications must be messing up or something wtf?

@BakiHanma18

Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Causality Manipulation (Orihime couldn't bring back the Soul King even through her power to reject past events and causality)

seems legit but he will still have to worry about the Willpower manipulation

Also, Kars's precog wouldn't work until he adapts to this

Resistance to Precognition (Via Mimihagi. Reiō should've its power who can evade Yhwach's The Almighty)

True, unless King Crimson Ultimate Over Heaven or someshit give him some op precog, though that's speculation though this whole match is speculation.

But Antithesis and Balance bypass conventional durability. Would that help?

If you're talking about if something that bypasses conventional durability would bypass Love Train then the answer is no, that wouldn't matter.If you're talking about GER then the answer is no as well but SK resists the Causality portion of GER.

Dienomite22 said:
Also, what does the barrier resist?

Only thing that can bypassed it was Tusk act 4 which could infinitely spin with infinite energy and bypass the barrier.
You forgot about Ball Breaker, which was able to attack Valentine and age him a lot. Ball Breaker was obtained via golden rotation

K, guess this thread is "Soul King gets blitzed by infinite speed", so I'm going to bring up points as though speed is equalized

Listentomyrhytm said:
You forgot about Ball Breaker, which was able to attack Valentine and age him a lot. Ball Breaker was obtained via golden rotation
You're right but I lump Ball Breaker and TA4 together since they bypassed Love Train the same way

Back