• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Composite) vs Soul King (Composite)

AnonymousBlank said:
Absorption also gives SK everything Kars has which means his infinite clones just beat their own Kars and get it done with.
Not how Kars' clones work dude. They gotta agree to do so.

This Kars also has fate hax himself for what it's worth too. That can effect entire universes. Due to composite with SPOH.

Also Kars now has resurrection that works instantly and grants him a new body and everything and reliant immortallity on his opponent that works automatically.

There's a lot of stands there. Including a stand that makes whatever he doesnt want unseeable and undetectable kinda like Koishi Komeiji.

Ogbunabali said:
>evolves & absorbs to limit

First, what exactly do you mean by this?
Well since the OP hasn't commented on what exactly he means, I'm gonna assume it is what I think it is.

So while SK is practically already a composite and technically can't get much more crazier than that, Kars is different. Because Kars can summon infinite amount of other Kars's with D4CU, all of them summon other infinite amount of Kars's on their own, ad infinium. Which would make him, not only absorb them all and evolve into god knows what, but also each one of them Ultimate Lifeforms as insane geniuses can create virtually any Stand they want in any variation.

The possibilities for an "evolved and absorbed Kars to the limit" are practically infinite.

Hell this being composite Kars with precognition, he'd likely already adapted to the Soul King the moment the match starts all things considered.

The fact he has multiple stands that can work in conjuction that would bring him back passively from complete destruction, even soul based if the passives work in tandem like Civil War, BIG and D4C.Make Kars ******* hard as shit to kill, even if he's killed he cant really die with all these passives nah res and shit working for him.

Dear god. That Novel Kars list of abilities is a Najimi Ajimu level wall of text. Fail to see how that's "Composite", but whatever

But I don't see a resistance to Transmuation on SK's profile, so Heaven's Door just does it's thing while Kars understands passives.

I dont even think Kars can die as long as Soul KIng is alive due to things like Civil War.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Again, none of those things will work on him lol. He'd just null it with Almighty. Precog is useless as well since he's resistant.
Do you even know what half of those stands do? Also Kars' mastery of powers usually allow him to overcome others resistances. His mastery over time stop allowed him to time stop Dio, who was previously immune to it.

Also apparently resistance to precognition aint a thing according to some admin so take that as you will. But Kars has multiple methods of precog. Soul King definitly doesnt resist all methods.

Chariot190 said:
I dont even think Kars can die as long as Soul KIng is alive due to things like Civil War.
He's neither alive nor dead.
When I said dead I didnt mean literally undead, if he is conscious then if we're gonna get super technical.

Plus keep in mind, that every single one of those stands would be their ultimate versions of themselves. Eyes Over Heaven Ultimate, I don't even know what that would be.

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying.

The Almighty will give him resistance to all of his powers by just seeing it in the future. Soul King has resistance to precog equal to his own level which is nigh infinite futures. What Kars can maybe do doesn't matter if he can't get past Almighty.

Yhwach his son with a weaker Almighty can already bypass type 3 conceptual power null. With the visionary his imaginations become reality.

That's true actually. Kars' version of The World was potent enough to go lol no to Dio's time stop resistance and was better then Dio's already hour long time stop (unknown by how much).

King Crimson for example with that line of thinking should have over an hour of epitaph and time erase.

Isn't Kars's literally infinite futures though? Yhwach can have all the ability in the world, the number is still short of infinity by a factor of infinity.

>The Almighty will give him resistance to all of his powers by just seeing it in the future. Soul King has resistance to precog equal to his own level which is nigh infinite futures. What Kars can maybe do doesn't matter if he can't get past Almighty.

And Kars can lol adapt that and overcome those resistances while overcoming the almighty, especially because Kars aint dying with all these pasives making it impossible even if he wanted to die.

>Yhwach his son with a weaker Almighty can already bypass type 3 conceptual power null. With the visionary his imaginations become reality.

Yeah? Kars already has a Stand that bring his imaginations into reality, Dark Mirage. And Kars or another Kars from the infinite universes would adapt or figure out a counter to said powernull, it doesnt have infinite 2-A range that effects all of time from all universes, that's for sure. And he's gonna need to with all these broke ass stands.

The real cal howard said:
Isn't Kars's literally infinite futures though? Yhwach can have all the ability in the world, the number is still short of infinity by a factor of infinity.
If it wasnt before, it is now due to composite making it explicitly infinite universes and the like.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
You guys are just making baseless assumptions with those "Ultimate versions of everything"
Not really, if The World's five second time manip went up to an hour on the basis of simply being an ultimate lifeform.

Something like KIng Crimson Ultimate should in theory get its five seconds amped to an hour.

I dont how it would work with other stands though, only really know for the time stands because we got an example.

So is most of Kars' powers here. Including the powers that make killing him quite literally imposible with what the Soul King has. Unless he wants to commit suicide that is.

It being passive dont matter much, if Kars comes back even once, and he will with all these lol **** death stands, that means he would adapt automatically.

Also the Soul King in this battle cant use any soul based power, Kars has a passive power that makes any soul based power used against him effect the user instead.

He also has 2-A fatehax with SPOH here too that can rewrite entire timelines and make fated events change for the better.

Also Kars has virtually infinite amount of souls in him due to the whole "evolves & absorbs to limit".

Yhwach his son with a weaker Almighty can already bypass type 3 conceptual power null.
Pretty sure the power null isn't conceptual. It's just regular power null that can be done through type 3 conceptual manipulation.

Ogb, That wouldnt even matter, he has Stands here that can literally make it so he cant die even if his body and souls are nuked. He has stands here that make it imposible to die as long as his opponent is alive or stands that make it so if he exists in the multiverse elsewhre, he's gonna be fine. Also the fact he has a **** ton of passives working here and a bunch stands with 4D potency and hax, some being passive even is kinda broke ass.

Holy crap, is this the first time ever, that Soul King is losing in a versus battles thread, especially in a composite setting?! And there is also a character even more haxed and more unbeatable than the Soul King?!

Maxresdefaultjojojoseph

Except it is...? Just read the profile.
Except it really isn't. Ichibe's power null isn't conceptual, its just regular power null that can be done using his conceptual manipulation over names.

This is like saying someone who controls the concept of time has conceptual age manipulation by using the concept of time to age-hax an old man into a baby.

Dude, you gave Kars stands that make him op as shit, unkillable, has the power neg resistances, the powr to adapt ahead of time and a billion passives, but also indirectly gave him knowledge of GER too. He's probably gonna pull even GER out of his ass with all these stands. It's at that the point here's so many stands and passives working at once I dont even know how it'd actually work in action. Hell you giving him The Passione indirectly gave him access to knowledge on every stand in existence let alone GER.

Make a thread about Ichibei's power null if you have issues. Because at the moment the wiki currently treats it as conceptual power null and its been that way for quite some time.

Except it really isn't. Ichibe's power null isn't conceptual, its just regular power null that can be done using his conceptual manipulation over names.

This is like saying someone who controls the concept of time has conceptual age manipulation by using the concept of time to age-hax an old man into a baby.

Idc honestly, I'll tell you the same thing I always do. Got a problem? make a crt.

The Smashor said:
It's Novel Kars. He's the 3rd strongest 6-B while Soul King is nowhere near the top in his tiers.
He is only the third strongest 6-B?! Who could possibly be much higher than this monster?!

I mean Novel Kars does have a few key weaknesses that he didnt bother to get rid of because he simply didnt care and is quite suicidal early on.

The real monster is you, giving Kars almost every stand and then giving him access to every stand via the stands that you did give is the issue. **** you even gave him the spin, Kars can unironically use the spin himself via his spaheshifting. He can just add the infinite spin to his own movements and actions and all the powers that come with because of that, he desnt even need tusk, not useful here but holy shit dude, you created an actual monster.

Back