• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Composite) vs Soul King (Composite)

Tohth should techincally give Kars minor fate manip, I think. Atum allows him to read his opponents actions and King Crimson's Epitaph does the same except visual and a few seconds before they happen, Super Fly traps both Kars and Soul King into it, only one can get out (unless they just, are resistant to Super Fly). Highway To Hell would probably transfer the damage Soul King deals to Kars. GER allows Kars to RTZ, and can RTZ Kars' death, he can also rewind time via Mandom or BTD. Bohemian Rhapsody, Green Green Grass of Home, Notorious BIG, and Civil War with their OP passives are OP, not sure if it works kinda like Kars being able to bring all his stands out at the same time or just being able to use one at a time, but I listed some of the OP stands.

Kars can use ,multiple stands at once. These are all ultimate versions of the stands. They're all on steroids, KIng Crimsons powers are likely to be over an hour long not a few seconds in this context. Plus he has a lot more pasives then that. Star Platinum Over Heaven's fate manip ***** on Toth's fate manip. The only big guns you actually mentioned are BIG, Civil War and GER. And they arent even the biggests threats other then RTZ.

The Smashor said:
I'm pretty sure Kars can regen from Cheap Trick. SK probably can, too.
Kars cant die with all these stands, Civil War alone makes it nigh impossible as long as soul king exists due to rekliant immortality, BIG too, D4C too, GER too, so on and so forth. Plus coupled with Kars' own bullshit.

Imagine Kars just using Tusk Act 4 and Ball Breaker on some dude, that dude would be aging a lot and spinning forever. But, what the **** are Cinderella, Tenore Sax, Moody Blues, Talking Head, Survivor, Rolling Stones(considering it only kills whoever is fated to die, which can be anyone at all), Chocolate Disco, Remote Romance and JoJosapiens going to do at all.

Tenore Sax is actually suprisingly useful. It's really good illusion creation. Survivor can cause people to make mistakes. Otherwise, yeah they are useless.

How does Ainchase beat him too? He can't put him down due to BtD and D4CU and he doesn't have resistance to time stop, and Kars can just World Ultimate into Whitesnake Ultimate.

idk, Remote Romance is actually kinda broke against technolgy based opponents if i recall, and paisly park too. Rolling Stones would be useful because Kars can change fate with a few of his stands thus also being protected by Rolling Stones' you cant die thing if you arent fated to do so.

Tenore Sax is ok, it's illusions. Survivor could piss off opponents into falling into traps. Moody blues actually useful, just not in a fight. Talking Head could **** over characters that need to say something like spells. JoJosapiens would be uh, Kars kinda. Disco is bad. Second worst Part 7 stand.

Ogbunabali said:
How does Ainchase beat him too? He can't put him down due to BtD and D4CU and he doesn't have resistance to time stop, and Kars can just World Ultimate into Whitesnake Ultimate.
Ainchase has passive 2-A EE and 2-A Corruption

Chariot190 said:
Talking Heads would be useful, because Kars can change fate with a few of his stands while also being protected by Rolling Stones' you cant die thing if you arent fated to do so.
wat

oops, I went and checked something while I was typing, so I lost track of what I was talking about. And continued that line of thought lower in the post instead.

Wait, would Tattoo You! mean D4CU's clones could enter inside Kars and viceversa but Kars doesn't start with 11 clones or does it mean he starts with 11 clones which all have Tattoo You! and can enter inside Kars?

The answer to that is yes actually. If the other Kars have Tattoo You, which they should then Kars D4C dupes could of course use the stand like the 11 men did, except it aint 11, it's a tad more then that if you know what i mean. This kida what I mean, so many stands at once that can work together is kinda baffling, especially the passive shit.

BakiHanma18 said:
What about use of The Antithesis? Situation Reversal could be pretty powerful here
Would that even work with things like GER or SPOH or Kars adaption but way worse because multiple methods of precog based on fate, future, events, clairvpyance, spiritual, etc

Listentomyrhytm said:
Imagine Kars hiding another Kars inside Mr President inside Tattoo You!
Actually, Kars would have the cube house as a stand here too, how in the hell would that work? It's like Mr. President but better.

Inside paper. (Actually Enigma is pretty busted it has 2D transmutation).

It may or may not work against GER, but it definitely works on SPOH (he'd have to touch SK for Reality Overwrite to work). Kars would have to experience the Situation Reversal, which as far as I know, would give SK a big leap ahead in this fight. The bad thing about precog is seeing it doesn't help: Either you do nothing and SK kills you, or you do something and have it flipped on you

also, wouldn't certain stands clash with eachother? kinda like White Album and The Grateful Dead or Magician's red. Or hell, The Grateful Dead and Sethan.

This seems like a wild speculation train about two characters that should have all kinds of hax but that haven't actually shown even half of them.

The one with the "strongest" reality warping should win, and that seems to be Kars for now with his ability to reset the whole universe.

>It may or may not work against GER, but it definitely works on SPOH (he'd have to touch SK for Reality Overwrite to work).

I dont think it'd work on GER, SP im unsure because it's only feat other then punting Dio kinda just happened.

>Kars would have to experience the Situation Reversal

No he wouldnt, he'd just have to understand it, and with the billion types of precog he has, it'd be easy to do so.

>The bad thing about precog is seeing it doesn't help: Either you do nothing and SK kills you, or you do something and have it flipped on you

Not if Kars multitude of broke ass passives have anything to say, pretty sure the situation reversal aint passive, while Kars has several passives that incap. Also Kars' precog does help him, because it allows him to understand without having to actually see it happen.

Listentomyrhytm said:
also, wouldn't certain stands clash with eachother? kinda like White Album and The Grateful Dead or Magician's red. Or hell, The Grateful Dead and Sethan.
Yeah, some stands can be turned off though, not every stand is a passive thing. Those stands arent automatic or passive unless given a command.

also this implies that Kars somehow has all corpse parts and I do not like that, does he also have the soul of 36 sinners? if so all his stands should reach OH.

But The Almighty nulls them, then Kars adapts to them, then The Compulsory adapts to his adaptation, to the point of which Kars and The Compulsory are caught in an adaptation off

At least Kars is stated to be capable of having all these things if given a chance, in fact Joji was scared shitless because Kars was gonna end up in Morioh, where all of Part 4 and 5's alternate universe versions were and that Kars was gonna copy and adapt to all their powers and Joji had a tiny panic attack at the thought.

>But The Almighty nulls them, then Kars adapts to them, then The Compulsory adapts to his adaptation, to the point of which Kars and The Compulsory are caught in an adaptation off

The almighty cant null things like GER from what I know. Or powers that are a chuck into 4D.

Plus Kars can adapt to things that in theory adapted to him. And GER and a fw of Kars pasives stops a handful of thosev from even happening. Plus alternate Kars exists, alternate Kars' can always use timetravel stands to go back before the adaption while keeping their own. There's just so many stands and pasives the amount of what he can actually do is staggering.

I'm going mia for a bit though, dinner and I wanna get a few hunts in, I'll be back on later.

does Kars also become Jesus, please don't tell me he becomes Jesus by default. What would be worse is if he had a Speedwa-kars that just narrated everything he did

I don't know about that one chief

Since The Compulsory give the power of Evolution Governance, if it's something that can be adapted to, he can adapt to it. The problem is that's what causes the deadlock: The Compulsory adapts to Kars adapting to something that's adapting to him, then Kars adapts to something adapting to him adapting to something, and so on.

Also, does Kars have any luck manipulation? (I think I saw it mentioned earlier, but just wanted to make sure)

Back