• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamijo Touma vs. SCP-3396 (Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
So, I looked over Kamijo's profile and thought, "Man, that's some pretty broken powernull", before I realised that in SCP there is a god-like being literally made of magic that might be able to put up a good fight against him. So, let's see exactly how much magic he can negate.

Speed is Equalized, this is Apotheosis 3396, with access to the entirety of SCP-3731 (Humanity Infected by 3396). Battle begins prior to Ascension of 3731 instances, and takes place in Old Vegas, with a starting distance of 10 meters. 3396 starts at its Death Valley sized form.

Magic -

Anti-Magic -

Incon -

Valley
Touma11

Pretty sure touma needs to touch him for it to work, which is an issue with something that large and powerful.

Shoot, should specify 3396 is starting in it's Death Valley/American form.

(EDIT): And considering how 3396 spreads, him punching even a human infected by it or the ground would qualify as "hitting it", as it's actually part of those humans.

His file only seems to give him tier 5 vs magical, and even if it did start to drain that seems like it'd be something 3396 would notice and just hit him with some more mundane attack somehow.

I mean, he 'nulled a Universe level+ attack with it, and it's stated that it has the same effect on supernatural bodies as it does powers. Also, 3396 is Unknown dura, as it's incorporeal and has no dura feats.

Ah, so we're using the low 2-C high end. Are 3396s attacks things with travel time?

3396 doesn't use time travel, no.

3396 typically "attacks" through infecting something with it, which would both physically and metaphysically alter whoever is infected, and 3396 can then just actively control them and is permamently part of them. It also has some control over the outcome of this, so it could give a detrimental power and just kill someone that way.

This is also including all of infected humanity, which have that whole slew of hax including EE, Void Manip, and others.

By travel time i meant is it like a projectile that can be dodged or absorbed or is it a thing that just kinda happens.

It's like a disease that you'd get by touching it. It can also be transferred by humans through a thought at close range while touching.

So touma should be able to null it, from what I understand? Can't 3396 figure out what's going on with it's magic being absorbed and just have humans shoot him to death with guns or something?

I mean, if I'm not mistaken, the moment Imagine Breaker is used on it, the entire anomaly, which is a mass of magical energy, would get obliterated.

That said, IDK how good Kamijou would be at fighting off millions of metahumans with supernatural powers before it can so much as touch it, and 3396 wouldn't actively intervene in the fight until he posed a sizeable threat to humanity.

Dargoo Faust said:
I mean, if I'm not mistaken, the moment Imagine Breaker is used on it, the entire anomaly, which is a mass of magical energy, would get obliterated.
That said, IDK how good Kamijou would be at fighting off millions of metahumans with supernatural powers before it can so much as touch it, and 3396 wouldn't actively intervene in the fight until he posed a sizeable threat to humanity.
If touching just one dude kills the whole thing, he should be fine then. Assuming the powers are something that he can touch and not some event, he should be able to live long enough to touch something.

10 meters is nothing if speed is equalized high, if equalized low it's still an easy Sprint.

I mean, 3396 can't directly harm him unless it spreads to him or via proxy through humanity.

As far as I can understand, 3396 manipulates humans through a magical disease or something, then the IB should make the Touma immune to it.

It is said on their page that 3396 have resistance to powernull, but I think that is irrelevant here because of the IB being Low 2C, right?

The only thing I need to understand is, what exactly would Touma need to touch to win this fight?

I suppose the ground infected with 3396, although it doesn't interact with physical matter, only magical energy (although I'm 99% sure that's something than he can negate). The magic operates on a concept, though, can he negate that?

To be fair, 3396 has the entirety of 3731, which is millions in the numbers, each of them with devestating abilities on their own. So, I suppose this is down to wheather or not Tomua makes a run towards the infected soil and punches, or gets blasted with millions of angry evolved humans.

I'm sure Touma can negate this spell even though it operates on a concept.

Were these scp-3731 humans evolved using magic? If so, then Touma may be able to negate them.

Yes, all of them gain their abilities from 3396, and they operate on magic.

"You think you can just infecting people and force them to become something eles just because you say so?"

"I DESTROY THAT F@#KED UP ILLUSION OF YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back