• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Riders vs Servants

Is there any Rider (other than Tendou/Kabuto, cuz it's Tendou) that could beat Servants? Gilgamesh would be pretty easy for the Kabuto Riders since they could avoid his spam with raw speed but on high-tier Servants like Karna and Gawain, I don't know if there's any.

Ex-Aid Muteki's whole gimmick is to be invincible and if i remember correctly, even when the other Riders were forced out of their transformations, Muteki was just knocked aside and stood back up like nothing. Gaim Kiwami, while having set durability, can be ressurected when the Kiwami Lockseed is activated. Double Extreme has constant knowledge about the Earth, and if the thing that summoned the Servants could be linked up to that power, i imagine Double being able to come up with a perfect counterattack (i think hes also been quoted to be as fast a supercomputer, possible higher because i like to believe the Riders scale to each other, even a little). OOO Super Tatoba manipulates time to go fast. Ghost Mugen and Wizard Infinity are nigh-durable. also, some of these Rider Forms have at least once showcased speed in short bursts.

thoughts?

also don't get me started on Genm Lvl 1000000. and Decade. and Evolt.

edit: not saying these can definitively decide the Riders as the winners. just wanna showcase how stupid they can get.

also Ultimate Kuuga. Shining Agito. Black. Black RX probably. Chronos. .

Muteki invicibility is kinda NLF if we brought here,the rest i kinda agree.

Still if you brought the god-tier servant like Gil or Kiara then they pretty much screwe,thought not too much.

i forgot the extent of the Attack Potency and stuff in Ex-Aid, so i actually have no idea how far that invincibility goes. just that it was consistently shown to be insurmountable. ops.

also Kamen Rider Build is treading into parallel worlds level territory, and that Evolto + two special Pandora panels are the conduits to fuse two parallel words into one. jesus.

hoping so, all i know is the suits can still be so crisp

also i feel that Riders and Toku in general are very diverse for this type of stuff (except Ultraman as they all seem to be in tier 4). we have Ultimate Kuuga in the 5s, then we have Shin who is way below that. and Sentai with around three Sentai at Universe level. damn.

Kamen Rider Wizard

- MFTL speed .
- casually froze a large body of the sea to the horizon (even managed this against ******* Phoenix)
. can teleport
- can phase through matter and objects
- can create homing bullets and even combine them with his other elemental forms (homing fire blasts/ice blasts/heavier armored blasts/faster blasts
- can shrink himself or others
- can create dopplegangers who use the same attack patterns as him
- can create clones of himself who can utilize his super forms with the Drago Timer
- super speed mode
- can fly and levitate
- generate barriers with his elemental forms .

Kamen Rider Gaim.

-Man of Beginning Gaim at the end of his series is a God who can warp/teleport an entire race of entities from the Earth onto another planet at the other end of the universe
- Possesses telepathy potent enough to enter other peoples minds and dreams
- Can completely control the entirety of the Helheim forest and the Inves in it as well as summon them at all
- Telekinesis at least on par with what Rosyuo showed who could casually stop many nuclear warheads launched from across the globe at Zazame City from the US
- Hypnosis and mind control
- Some form of high level Regenerationn considering after he gained his Inves powers he recovered from a near death experience within a few hours at best
- At least city to planetary scale reality warping
- Some form of soul/astral manipulation given he removed an incorporeal entity from possessing a human woman's body without even trying
- Traveling to other dimensions and realities like he did in Build .
- Can see ghosts, intangible beings, and the dead .

Kamen Rider Kabuto .

- exists outside of time

-can infinitely call in more temporal versions of himself from time and space

-can time stop, time slow, time travel, reverse/rewind time, and was above continental level with a simple push of two massive world razing asteroids.

- also travel and move through dimensions.

- MFTL because he travel to edge of universe which around Billion FTL .

Ultimate Kuuga and Shining Agito is planet level and the latter managed to harm the Overlord of Darkness who is > beyond star system level.

There already thread about Kamen Rider vs Servant on OBD . You can see this .

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/neo-heisei-kamen-riders-vs-fate-servants.1140904/#post-58797708

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/eos-kouta-man-of-beginning-gaim-vs-fate-verse.1113210/

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/hyper-kabuto-vs-solomon-fate-grand-order.1072457/

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Someone say Muteki>Ultimate Kuuga but we still didn't know.
So,an universe level Build? (eyes)
Nah Kuuga >>>> Muteki .

Ignore stat Kuuga feat really better than Ex Aid .

- Scaled to Agito who can harm Overlord of Darkness .

- Relativistic because react to clock up .

Kamen Rider hasn't been getting love on this site.

But given it's history, and lack of popularity on this site, I doubt profiles would even make it past the Showa era.

Let's not forget that current Neo-Hensei Riders have "Legendary" transformations that basically grant them the powers of previous riders as well.

It's kinda laughable that Hyper Muteki's stat is suprisingly higher than Ultimate Kuuga and only surpassed by Super Ultimate Kuuga (that's dumb name btw) in... Kicking power :v in the other stat, Muteki is still outclass SUper Ultimate Kuuga

If we taking the stat in consideration. Emu could be the strongest rider have ever exist (His power compare to God maxium X is still debatable tho )

MagiSinbad said:
It's kinda laughable that Hyper Muteki's stat is suprisingly higher than Ultimate Kuuga and only surpassed by Super Ultimate Kuuga (that's dumb name btw) in... Kicking power :v in the other stat, Muteki is still outclass SUper Ultimate Kuuga
If we taking the stat in consideration. Emu could be the strongest rider have ever exist (His power compare to God maxium X is still debatable tho )
In term of stat .

Super One > Muteki > Kuuga .

In term of feat .

Kuuga > Muteki

Also God Kuroto >>>> Muteki .

Kiriya confirm to Emu about Muteki useless to God Maximum X .

Just sayin.

Kabuto

-Exists outside of time = Once gets time stopped. I wouldn't call that exists outside of time.

-Can infinitely call in more temporal versions of himself from time and space = Never done that. Sorry.

-Can stop time = Again. Never done that.

-Can slow down time = Just moving so fast to the point that you seeing everthing slow down doesn't mean you can slow down time.

This is really wank...

Asdfg55544 said:
Just sayin.
Kabuto

-Exists outside of time = Once gets time stopped. I wouldn't call that exists outside of time.

-Can infinitely call in more temporal versions of himself from time and space = Never done that. Sorry.

-Can stop time = Again. Never done that.

-Can slow down time = Just moving so fast to the point that you seeing everthing slow down doesn't mean you can slow down time.

This is really wank...
Do you know where i get that ability ? That was from Endless Mike ,The founder of OBD.

OBD already making many Kamen Rider thread . Compare to this site this is still too small

If you want to find Kabuto feat i suggest join OBD and ask many obd memeber about this feat .

I really don't care where you get that from, if Kabuto never done such feats, then it's done.

Seriously, wank is wank. If you want to feels more comfortable, go back to your OBD or whatever that I doesn't really care.

Asdfg55544 said:
I really don't care where you get that from, if Kabuto never done such feats, then it's done.
Seriously, wank is wank. If you want to feels more comfortable, go back to your OBD or whatever that I doesn't really care.
- An alternate Hyper Kabuto from a different timeline appears in episode 26 to save present Kabuto and help him fight Reina and try and save Hiyori. This is well before present Tendou/Kabuto ever has the Hyper Zecter or his Hyper Kabuto form. This happens like twice over before he actually gets it. And once he does get the Hyper Zecter, Mishima blows up it by having it the case its kept in self-destruct. Then Tendou says "**** you" and another Hyper Zecter from the future comes to him despite it not existing/being destroyed in the past and thereby completely ignoring casuality.

- we see him going back in time and interacting with his past self, even jumping timelines. We also see the Hyper Zecter come to him despite having been destroyed. It is a power that does kinda shit on logic. And there is honestly nothing stopping more than 1 of him traveling back in time.

- Tendou time travel displays the properties of a closed timelike curve, a theoretical concept in physics where creating infinite clones is completely possible. And he was using clones at several points.

- destroying the past and present Hyper Zecters were unable to do anything about Future Hyper Kabuto's existence

even erasing a timeline didn't stop Tendou's time based powers .

- Time stop already happened when Tendou use his hyper clock up to save gattack from worm . That was around episode 44 .

so who do you guys think would be the most equal match the Riders and Servants? like which Rider vs which Servant? im not that well versed in Servants so

Saint rider 890 said:
Asdfg55544 said:
- An alternate Hyper Kabuto from a different timeline appears in episode 26 to save present Kabuto and help him fight Reina and try and save Hiyori. This is well before present Tendou/Kabuto ever has the Hyper Zecter or his Hyper Kabuto form. This happens like twice over before he actually gets it. And once he does get the Hyper Zecter, Mishima blows up it by having it the case its kept in self-destruct. Then Tendou says "**** you" and another Hyper Zecter from the future comes to him despite it not existing/being destroyed in the past and thereby completely ignoring casuality.
- we see him going back in time and interacting with his past self, even jumping timelines. We also see the Hyper Zecter come to him despite having been destroyed. It is a power that does kinda shit on logic. And there is honestly nothing stopping more than 1 of him traveling back in time.

- Tendou time travel displays the properties of a closed timelike curve, a theoretical concept in physics where creating infinite clones is completely possible. And he was using clones at several points.

- destroying the past and present Hyper Zecters were unable to do anything about Future Hyper Kabuto's existence

even erasing a timeline didn't stop Tendou's time based powers .

- Time stop already happened when Tendou use his hyper clock up to save gattack from worm . That was around episode 44 .
-And that's doesn't means he exists outside of time.

-Is possible, yes. he using at several points, yes. But he never using it infinitely like you were saying. So, no.

-And how the hell is erasing timeline didn't kills Tendou? It's a freaking timeline, the entire past, present and future. Don't ask about time travel in fiction, time travel in kabuto is sometime stupid. You can't using plot holes to wank a character.

-Yeah. That's wank. Totally wank. Appears in another scene doesn't make you stop time, or every riders can stop time since sometimes they fighting in building and then appear in another place.

Toei production also never said that he can stop time. Stop crying about this.

Kamen Rider OOO - Tajador, PuToTyra, Super TaToBa.

Kamen Rider Wizard - Infinity

Kamen Rider Ghost - Mugen

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid - Hyper Muteki

Kamen Rider Kabuto - Hyper Kabuto

Kamen Rider Decade - Just Decade himself

Kamen Rider Gaim - In general. Even his Orange Arms should be godly

Kamen Rider Kuuga - Ultimate

Kamen Rider Agito - Shining

Kamen Rider Blade - King Blade.

These riders I listed in these forms can either kill /most/ servants or just flat out /All/ of them.

Both Fate and Kamen Rider god tiers are clocking at Planetary levels with disgusting hax from each. Only difference is, Kamen Rider scaling is alot more abusive than Fate's. (Level 2 Ex-Aid surviving being smashed into with the planet Mars and canonicaly being on par with most other Rider's base forms)

MagiSinbad said:
No. Kamen Rider Stats are numbers formed by different staff teams from various different seasons. They only work /In-series/ and are never meant to be crossed over. That's the entire point. And even then in-series the stats are contradictions. All -Dragon Wizard is listed at only 20 tons for kicks yet he kicked Phoenix from the earth into the sun within 12 seconds.

Hyper Muteki is up there among one of the strongest but god tier Mystic Riders surpass him. I'd love to see Hyper Muteki vs Ultimate Kuuga though.

Also I'm not going to ignore Drive Riders being casually as fast as a basic Clock up from Kabuto.

Mach = Axel Faiz = Kabuto.

Drive Type Formula and Type Tridoron in speed >>>>>>>>>>

The Ex-Aid novel. Mighty Novel X. Written by Yuya Takahashi himself. Takes place 3 years after the end of Ex Aid Another Ending trilogy.

Jag50 said:
Also I'm not going to ignore Drive Riders being casually as fast as a basic Clock up from Kabuto.

Havent watch Drive, but is Drive's rider actually that fast ? Also, how fast is Type Tridoron compare to Hyper Clock Up ?

MagiSinbad said:
Jag50 said:

Havent watch Drive, but is Drive's rider actually that fast ? Also, how fast is Type Tridoron compare to Hyper Clock Up ?
Yes, Drive Riders are one of the fastest Riders in the entire franchise. Their strongest and most shoehorned trait is speed. Basically, Mach battled Axel Faiz to a stalemate.

And I'll take the safe route with this because I'm pretty sure the gap between Hyper Clock up and regular Clock up is absurd/ridiculous.

So I don't think Type Tridoron is Hyper clock up level but it should be close.

Jag50 said:
MagiSinbad said:
Jag50 said:

Yes, Drive Riders are one of the fastest Riders in the entire franchise. Their strongest and most shoehorned trait is speed. Basically, Mach battled Axel Faiz to a stalemate.

And I'll take the safe route with this because I'm pretty sure the gap between Hyper Clock up and regular Clock up is absurd/ridiculous.

Hyper Clock Up >>>>> Type Trideron .

Hyper Clock Up can go to edge of universe around 5 second which result around billion MFTL .

Drive fastest feat is he dodge 4 rocket from destroying city .

Saint rider 890 said:
Jag50 said:
MagiSinbad said:
Jag50 said:

Yes, Drive Riders are one of the fastest Riders in the entire franchise. Their strongest and most shoehorned trait is speed.
Basically, Mach battled Axel Faiz to a stalemate.

Hyper Clock Up >>>>> Type Trideron .
Hyper Clock Up can go to edge of universe around 5 second which result around billion MFTL .

Drive fastest feat is he dodge 4 rocket from destroying city .
Not saying Type Tridoron is faster.

I'm just pointing out that Drive is casually clock up level without Super forms thanks to Axel Faiz Scaling.

I'm just pointing out that Drive Riders are ridiculously fast, though not Tendou-sama's level.

Jag50 said:
Kamen Rider OOO - Tajador, PuToTyra, Super TaToBa.
Kamen Rider Wizard - Infinity

Kamen Rider Ghost - Mugen

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid - Hyper Muteki

Kamen Rider Kabuto - Hyper Kabuto

Kamen Rider Decade - Just Decade himself

Kamen Rider Gaim - In general. Even his Orange Arms should be godly

Kamen Rider Kuuga - Ultimate

Kamen Rider Agito - Shining

Kamen Rider Blade - King Blade.

These riders I listed in these forms can either kill /most/ servants or just flat out /All/ of them.

Both Fate and Kamen Rider god tiers are clocking at Planetary levels with disgusting hax from each. Only difference is, Kamen Rider scaling is alot more abusive than Fate's. (Level 2 Ex-Aid surviving being smashed into with the planet Mars and canonicaly being on par with most other Rider's base forms)
You forget Burning Agito , Amazing Kuuga and All Dragon Wizard .

Back