• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider's 4-B Initiation Ceremony: Evolto VS The Last Primarch

So I heard of a tradition when somebody got upgraded to a higher Tier, they are to be pitted against somebody who were well known in that Tier.

But Warhammer just has so much 4-Bs, I decided to just pick the one closest to my finger.

The usual deal, both at their strongest, Speed equal, as blitzing is a blitzch

By the way, I heard the guy here is a smart planner, so I'm gonna give both side a year of prep time before fighting.

The Last Primarch:

Space Lizard thingy:

Incon:

Alpharius Omegon
Monster Evolto

Well you just gave Evolt an entire year to just go around devouring stuff to power himself up. Not sure how far into 4-B the Warhammer side is here but Evolt would very well go into one of the highest levels of 4-B Possible, if not just outright going into 4-A or even 3-C territory if his absorption is exponential.

From what I see, Alpharius doesn't have any resistance to getting Black Hole'd or even Possessed. Particularly the posssession, that is a deal breaker.

In terms of sheer intelligence, Evolt is a master planner and repeatedly places Sento in situations where he has to do something and go along with Evolt's plan.

And unlike Alpharius, all Evolt needs to survive is just a few cells and a host to reign another day/ Oh sure sometimes it's not enough Cells but note that Alpharius seems to lack any sort of AoE weaponry here and the weapons that can potentially bypass this uber-amped variation of Evolt doesn't seem to have the greatest AoE. Their best bet would be the Sarrisanata but even then, it's a bladed weapon that would require Alpharius to close the distance between them and with Evolt spamming Black Holes, I do not see that happening at all.

Plus if Evolt goes for the possession but is hit with the Sarrisanata, that means that Alpharius himself would also get broken down by his own weapon since Evolt Cells would've incorporated him into itself.

Like Akreious says, with a year with Evolto in his Monster States complete means that he would be beyond the power level of this tier, considing that he in seconds can absorb an entire planets.

The only way i can see Alpharius defeat Evolto is if he manage to damage his Evol Trigger... unless is the Evolto after the Final Stage, who doesn't need it along his Driver to be a Max Power.

But even isn't the case, he wouldn't have a way to know that weak point without information, something that can be kind of difficult considering that the only witness to Evolto's Power are kinda suck in by a Black Hole.

And even if he manage to do it, that doens't stop Evolto to use his gene to possessed him and make him his new host.

Back