• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what I find suspicious are the Large Planet level pages, as the statistics have virtually no reliable motivation.

@EM

Are any of those the ones with Large Planet level statistics?

Anyway, CGG was regrettably permanently blocked by Wikia's administrative staff.

@Antvasima: Well ClassicGameGuys was the one to upgrade Kamen Rider Kuuga in Rising Ultimate Form and Kamen Rider Black to large planet level, Kamen Rider Black has the Creation King's power who is a casual planet buster and was stated to have enough strength to destroy the entire universe. ClassicGameGuys has done some calcs on narutoforums, ChaoTheory123 also seems to be very knowledgeable of the series. There is also a calc that puts Kamen Rider Kiva and Arc at yottatons.

What was the reason for CGG being blocked?

I didn't block him. I would have preferred to keep him around, but apparently he helped to vandalise another wiki, so he was blocked by Wikia's management team.

Anyway, if CGG and ChaosTheory123 think that the ratings are fine, I trust their judgements.

Kamen Rider Kuuga was stated to be able to destroy the planet so he's likely Planet level atm right? The power levels of each Kamen Rider series range a lot. Kamen Rider Faiz's strongest form is only City Block , whereas Kamen Rider Kabuto is Continent level.

Basilisk1995 said:
^^^ If so can you please fix the profile?
I watched a lot of the Kamen Rider series, but I haven't watched Kiva, so I can't really make fix it...But I'll try to find some calcs for it.

kamen rider is mostly hax shadow moon ripped open a portal to the under world in the black movie , the king stone just wipe things from existance,

and In the black manga centruy king kings have the ability to control non century kings souls and bodies even kill themon the spot ,he does this to a rat and then the boss of the arc

If at all possible, I'd sign up to contribute to the Kamen Rider pages. I have seen several of the Showa era series, and all of the Heisei era ones. I've got the knowledge.

Any help is welcome, DucantheChoju. If you like, I can provide you with calcs that me and good friends have been amassing.

Thank you. In addition to Kamen Rider, I'll also be working on Ultraman. Currently, I'm trying to recall Kamen Rider Gaim's best feats - maybe there's something for Wizard out there as well?

This series does have some incredible hax. In addition to what was mentioned above by Spinetime, OOO also has the Medaljalibur, which literally cuts through the space-time continuum.

Well, as Thebluedash once told me, we try not to depend on hax stuff so much. Instead, try to focus more on the destructive capacity like OOO Tatoba smashing through three pillars in mid-kick or Kiva Flight Form collaborating with Castle Doran for an attack that left a massive imprint on the moon.

Anyway, I have sent you the data on Kamen Rider OOO for your review. Maybe once you look it over and see if you can add any data on the other Combos I failed to acquire data on, I can send you some stuff on Kamen Rider Wizard. I do know his All Dragon form is suppose to be around 6-C.

I'll see what I can find. How did All Dragon become Island Level? If so, then shouldn't Infinity Style be around Small Country?

I'll do some looking around, and do some calcs in the next few days.

That would be from Phoenix's profile, plus the force of Joules that Wizard All Dragon needed to propel the Phantom out of Earth and straight into the sun. I'll sent the Wizard info to you in a few days, hopeful once OOO is dealt with. I also have an image for a OOO page so you don't need to create one.

Although I don't have an exact calc at the moment for it, Kamen Rider W (Shotaro and Phillip) should be at least MCB+ for surviving the destruction of Fuuto Tower in the movie, and possibly Town for defeating the Utopia Dopant. Accel is usually a little weaker than W, so he should be MCB to Town as well.

Kiva is at least Continent with the Castle Doran combo Emperor Form rider kick. I don't really have any good feats for Den-O yet, but he looks like he is possibly Town as well. I haven't finished Hibiki yet, or Blade. Kabuto, as was mentioned before, is Continent in Hyper Form. Finally, Fourze may be Island-Country level, if not MUCH higher, with Cosmic States.

Haven't finished Drive yet, but based on the plot descriptions on the wiki, I'd say his strongest is City Block, in other words, about as strong as Faiz. Ghost apparently has also killed several "gods" of the Gamma Realm now. This might put him at Continent, or possibly much, much higher.

Actually, Double's Cyclone-Joker-Xtreme form should be around 6-C since he uses hurricane force winds to propel his Double Extreme attack (The actual physical blow having a pressure of 80 tons.). I can sent you the data on Double data that I and the others have amassed once you completely reviewed the OOO data and made the necessary adjustments.

Interesting. That's pretty impressive.

Last night, I also watched the end scene of Kabuto the movie: God Speed Love. The meteor feat is pretty definitely Large Country-Small Continent easily.

Having been directed to a calc by Thebluedash, Kabuto's Hyper form is in fact ranked at High 6-B. His default Rider form, compared to the Hopper Kamen Riders' stats, is around Low 7-C. I can send you the full data for the review once the OOO data has been completed.

Fractyl said:
Having been directed to a calc by Thebluedash, Kabuto's Hyper form is in fact ranked at High 6-B. His default Rider form, compared to the Hopper Kamen Riders' stats, is around Low 7-C. I can send you the full data for the review once the OOO data has been completed.
Yeah, those AP ratings are accurate. Also I recall saying he was FTL, but I couldn't find the calc. So you should base in his speed on the normal clock up speed.

Thebluedash: Actually, since Hyper Kabuto did go back in time by seven years while propelling a meteor weighing 552.7 meters in diameter, shouldn't his speed be listed as "MFTL movement speed in Hyper Clock-Up"? Other than the Hyper Clock-Up speed, was the rest of the info I sent you good enough to proceed in making the page after adding DuncantheChoju's meteor calc into it?

Fractyl said:
Thebluedash: Actually, since Hyper Kabuto did go back in time by seven years while propelling a meteor weighing 552.7 meters in diameter, shouldn't his speed be listed as "MFTL movement speed in Hyper Clock-Up"? Other than the Hyper Clock-Up speed, was the rest of the info I sent you good enough to proceed in making the page after adding DuncantheChoju's meteor calc into it?
I don't that's how it works.. But I'll check with someone else. Anyways you got the calc for the Tier High 6-B right? Or do you need me to link it?

True, but it would be hard to decipher since that kind of speed is in the realm of science fiction and complex quantum physics and theory. While Duncan did a calc on the size of the meteors, maybe you can sent me your calc link to add into Kabuto's profile? Having a second source can always help.

Hmmm. I'm not sure which sizes are correct. This one was scaled against the planet Earth, but since the meteor in the foreground would appear bigger compared to the planet in the background, that seems like a bit of a highball.

The one I did was scaled against Hyper Kabuto. Much, much smaller, but possibly a little more accurate.

Are anyone watching Agito in final episode where Shining Agito kick overlord what make overlord near death.

I'm sure Shining Agito is planet level

The gradings for the riders from Kamen Rider Gaim don't make a whole lot of sense to me. The riders at their base forms are ranked as 8-C's in Attack Potency and Class MJ/MJ+ despite the fact that they all have Large Building level (High 8-C) attack power (base forms alone, their attack power ranges from 6.7-13 tons, from minimum punch power to maximum kick power). Would it be okay to revise their rankings to make it more consistent to their official stats?

Also, what should be done in the case of the finishers? How should they affect the ranking of the riders? And despite the fact that Toei doesn't list the power of all of the riders finishers, would it be safe to assume that all of the Sengoku Driver rider's finishers would be around the same power as, lets say, Gaim's Orange and Ichigo Arms finishers, which both have their power listed as 25 tons?

You should preferably start a new content revision thread for this issue, not reply to one that is almost a year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back