• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Wizard Revision

If you’ve been following up with our Kamen Rider Revisions when you know that we went through 2 massive revisions which talked about our Legend Rider scaling as well as our crossover scaling. Most Riders have had their changes applied with the exception of Kamen Rider Wizard.

Below is not only an updated version of Wizard’s profile but also an upgrade and downgrade to some of his keys. The reasoning for each key change will be on the bottom of the thread.

Attack Potency: Street level (Jumped from a 7.6 meter lamp post into his bike. Easily dragged in a motorbike from his magic portal single handedly. Can fight against several Ghouls, which are capable of beating down trained police officers and are durable enough to withstand gunfire from New Namba M60 revolvers) | Small Building level (Capable of vaporizing humanoid opponents with his attacks. With the Drill Wizard Ring, he dug underground with a kick), Island Level via Hope Wizard Ring (Gained strength enough defeating Gremlin who overwhelmed his all Styles including Infinity Style) | City level (His Water Dragon Style casually splits water and freezes the pathway. Scales to Phoenix who was stated to level a city), Island Level via Hope Wizard Ring | At least Large Island Level (Destroyed Zaidabeck alongwith Fourze's Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States, and defeated Xatan) | Large Mountain Level (Sent Phoenix away to the Sun with All Dragon Strike) | Island Level (Far stronger than Dragon Style), much higher as Infinity Dragon (One-shot Kamen Rider Sorcerer, who had dominated all of his previous Styles)

Keys: Civilian | Base | Dragon Style | Special Rush | All Dragon Style | Infinity Style

Does Special Rush and All Dragon scale to each other?:
No, Special Rush is a movie only form, due to the fact that Kamen Rider scaling is very, very inconsistent and that Special Rush doesn’t appear in the series, it shouldn’t scale to forms that appear in the series.

Special Rush and All Dragon ratings: Special Rush’s At least High 6-C rating comes from scaling to Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States, which is far stronger than Cosmic States who performed this feat. All Dragon’s High 7-A rating comes from his finisher which has already been calced.

Last edited:
Low Multiverse Level, possibly Multiverse Level as Infinity Style (Defeated Amadum along with past Heisei Kamen Riders (Kuuga - Fourze) in their final form including Decade)
Amadum only got the drop on Decade with his absorbion, he lost all his power before Infinity even touched him

Infinity was still able to fight alongside Decade against Amadum and the monsters right before the final fight. Infinity and Gaim were also the ones to deliver the final blow.

He was still able to fight alongside Decade and the other riders before the fight against Amadum.He was also able to briefly hold his own against Amadum after he gained all other rider powers. While it was a onesided battle, Haruto was still capable of survive attacks from him.

He was still able to fight alongside Decade and the other riders before the fight against Amadum.He was also able to briefly hold his own against Amadum after he gained all other rider powers. While it was a onesided battle, Haruto was still capable of survive attacks from him.
Wizard can briefly fought with Post-Absorbed Amadum using Dragon Styles so I think it looks more like an EoS key or Post-Hope Ring key for Wizard than just for Infinity Style only.

Do the ring summoned riders count as a legend rider or anything? Because I found out that this version of Faiz can use Accel Form waaaaaaaaaaay longer than Faiz is supposed to. Either the start up time is removed or Faiz and Kabuto's fight happened all in 10 seconds.

Yeah, if EoS is tier 2, Infinity form and Hope Ring would be 6-C due to vastly upscaling from All Dragon.

Amadum was just toying with him until he stole Haruto's powers, you can barely see the same effect used for stealing powers
Even if it just toying, Post-Absorbed Amadum is far superior than Decade, even Weakened Amadum also needed 15 finisher from the Riders to destroy him. So I think taking damage from him was enough to make Wizard qualified for tier 2 durability. But wait for others opinion about this.

Last edited:
Personally, I don’t think they Amadum was going easy with Wizard. He didn’t allow Haruto to pull out Infinity. Didn’t allow to him stay in forms for too long and forced him constantly switch out forms and use different tactics.

Even if it just toying, Post-Absorbed Amadum is far superior than Decade, even Weakened Amadum also needed 15 finisher from the Riders to destroy him. So I Think taking damage from him was enough to make Wizard qualified for tier 2 durability. But wait for others opinion about this.
Before absorbing the Riders, he spent most of the episode scared of them, he couldn't hurt any of the Riders back when they were wailing on him
Personally, I don’t think they Amadum was going easy with Wizard. He didn’t allow Haruto to pull out Infinity. Didn’t allow to him stay in forms for too long and forced him constantly switch out forms and use different tactics.
Not just taking his powers when that's his goal is going on him

Before absorbing the Riders, he spent most of the episode scared of them, he couldn't hurt any of the Riders back when they were wailing on him

Not just taking his powers when that's his goal is going on him
I really don't think he's afraid of Riders. Even in his human form he still can easily push back OOO, Fourze, Kabuto and Blade with something like telekinesis.

I really don't think he's afraid of Riders. Even in his human form he still can easily push back OOO, Fourze, Kabuto and Blade with something like telekinesis.
He spends most the "fight" running away and summoning minions to fight for him, until he remembers he can hax them

Yeah, if EoS is tier 2, Infinity form and Hope Ring would be 6-C due to vastly upscaling from All Dragon.
I think Hope Ring would be "High 4-C, Possibly Low 2-C". Sorcerer need power of Philosopher stone to active his reality warping. It rewrite the entire humanity history and also affect Phoenix, who at the sun at this time. The time spent in Magic Land is also different from the Real World, so it seems that the timeline is also affected by his reality warping.

He's stomping him and could have just taken his powers at anytime, even things like small pushes are hurting Haruto
I don't really see how Amadum not stealing Wizard's abilities off the bat means he was holding back. He was on the constant offence and even did his own Rider Kick, I just don't see how he could be holding back when he's using an attack that pretty much a guaranteed instakill .
I think Hope Ring would be "High 4-C, Possibly Low 2-C". Sorcerer need power of Philosopher stone to active his reality warping. It rewrite the entire humanity history and also affect Phoenix, who at the sun at this time. The time spent in Magic Land is also different from the Real World, so it seems that the timeline is also affected by his reality warping.
I think that would call for a whole new thread to be discussed.

Last edited:
I don't really see how Amadum not stealing Wizard's abilities off the bat means he was holding back. He was on the constant offence and even did his own Rider Kick, I just don't see how he could be holding back when he's using attacks that are used to kill.
He doesn't even try to kill him when Haruto tries to wrestle him after losing his power.
Does body language, established personality, not getting hit once, causal attacks smacking Haruto around or barely using the powers he stole, mean nothing?

Just because Amadum’s goal wasn’t violent, it didn’t automatically mean that he was holding back. Again, he used a technique that is used to secure a victory, yet he survived.

Just because Amadum’s goal wasn’t violent, it didn’t automatically mean that he was holding back. Again, he used a technique that is used to secure a victory, yet he survived.
The absorption doesn't kill, he doesn't even bother to finish him off despite not needing him for his plan

Amadum's ultimate goal was to leave the World in the Magic Ball, the riders were just in his way. Once they were no longer a threat to him, then they won't matter. Amadum didn't kill Haruto because all he was a obstacle in his way, once he's out of the equation he wouldn't even killing them and just wanted to leave the world. And when I'm talking about a technique used for a instakill, I'm talking about his Rider Kick.

Amadum's ultimate goal was to leave the World in the Magic Ball, the riders were just in his way. Once they were no longer a threat to him, then they won't matter. Amadum didn't kill Haruto because all he was a obstacle in his way, once he's out of the equation he wouldn't even killing them and just wanted to leave the world. And when I'm talking about a technique used for a instakill, I'm talking about his Rider Kick.
???
Rider kicks aren't intakills and he only needed the other Riders for their Rings to escape, Haruto surviving is just from Amadum letting him live

Sooooo, should Wizard not scale to Amadum at all or something, what's going on?

I mean Wizard ate some attacks from someone who absorbed 14 rider's powers. Even if Amadum is holding back, Wizard still tanked attacks from someone who is essentially Tier 2 because he defeated and absorbed Decade (and of course tanking final form rider kicks).

Last edited:
Sooooo, should Wizard not scale to Amadum at all or something, what's going on?

I mean Wizard ate some attacks from someone who absorbed 14 rider's powers. Even if Amadum is holding back, Wizard still tanked attacks from someone who is essentially Tier 2 because he defeated and absorbed Decade (and of course tanking final form rider kicks).
Getting stomped super hard doesn't let you scale

Hmm, maybe this is already legend rider Wizard since technically the last two episodes isn't part of the main story?

But besides that, if we take Infinity and scale it to All Dragon, the gap between Amadum and Wizard would be too big for Wizard to come out alive if he gets hit with literally anything, no?

Edit: Also note that this version of Beast is before EoS so Beast scales to whoever he fought during these 2 episodes.

Last edited:
Hmm, I concede. You okay with 6-C Hope and Infinity?

Also, sorry for the late response. Was busy with irl stuff.

Back