• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Wizard Revision

I didn't notice this get posted at all. Anyways BERRIES, you already know I'm all good with this. IDK why people are bringing up Wizard getting blitzed when that was in his forms weaker than Infinity, but whatever. So are the new conclusions that Pre-EoS Infinity and Hope are 6-C?

Yeah, this isn't Legend Rider Wizard, it's straight up a part of the full season

I do suggest naming the final key "Infinity Forms (End of Series)" since the rest of Wizard's forms don't change tier wise at all during that time and that's supported by him still being comparable to a Pre-Chimera Loss Beast in regards to lower forms

So just to clarify, are we not having Tier 2 Wizard? If not, then we can basically get rid of the "EoS" in the final key description IMO

Do any pages need to be unlocked? You can ping me here on on my wall when you make the changes.

Back