• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Wizard Upgrade To 1C

So At Final Episode Wizard
We Can See The Box With 13 Kamen Rider Ring

That Kamen Rider Came Because Someone (Kid) Called Him To This World For Help

Amadum Called Decade By Using Decade Legend Rider Rings For Taking Fourze Rings

Amadum Start The Ritual Also Amadum Know If Beast Was There.Amadum Say Kamen Rider Are Nothing More Than Those who have failed to become true monsters.Also Wizard was born form the sabbat, which was susspend to create phantoms.Kamen Rider They're Made From Same Stuff As The Force of Evil
The Power Kamen Rider Is Called the "Cross of Fire"
And Cross of Fire Started To Absorb Kamen Rider Power

Haruto Getting Attacked By Tsukasa Because Fourze Rider Ring
Tsukasa Give Fourze Ring To Amadum & Amadum Summon 13 Rider (Kuuga - Fourze) To Attack Haruto But Kamen Rider Didn't do what those kid wanted because of the rings
Kamen Rider Just Protecting the weak
Also Kamen Rider Fight to Protect the Freedom of mankind.
https://streamable.com/lbduc3
So There Is A Final Fight
Amadum Transform To His Monster Form
And the Kamen Riders began to attack Amadum but Amadum took the power of the Kamen Riders until leaving the Wizard
https://streamable.com/sv9r65
Wizard With Dragon Style Still Keep their Can Beat Amadum After Takes All Rider Power
Until the Wizard is defeated and Amadum takes his powers too
The Little Boy (Haruto) Called Someone to Come That Is Kamen Rider Gaim
https://streamable.com/gl73ng
Kamen Rider Gaim Fight Amadum Until He Broke The Belt (Maybe That Was Belt 😅) And Restore All Kamen Rider Powers That Have Been Taken By Amadum
All Kamen Rider Has Got His Powers Back, Amadum Started Attacking the Kamen Rider But Amadum Hit by Rider Kick From Each Rider
World Saved
The Kamen Riders Who Have Been Summoned To The World Return To Their Own World & 13 Ring Riders Are Already Absent
https://streamable.com/6oxmej
Conclusion :
Kamen Rider Wizard With Dragon Form Will Get Likely 1C Because Haruto Can Beat Amadum Until He Reaches His Limit
And For Legend Rider Kuuga - Fourze Get 1C Has Defeated Amadum With Rider Kick
Also Wizard Infinity Style & Gaim Get 1C Has Defeated Amadum With Rider Kick

Last edited:
I don't think that 2 episode special is canon since Kouta didn't knew or recognized Haruto or even the Wizard Ring in the Gaim x Wizard movie when he saw him on action.

I don't think that 2 episode special is canon since Kouta didn't knew or recognized Haruto or even the Wizard Ring in the Gaim x Wizard movie when he saw him on action.
Yep I Think So, I Knew Story Of Wizard End At 51 Episode
These 2 Special Episode For The Gaim Promotion The 15Th Rider Heisei Era
But I Didn't Know About This "Kouta didn't knew or recognized Haruto or even the Wizard Ring in the Gaim x Wizard movie when he saw him on action."

Given that this two episode special is highly suggested to be non-canon, I disagree with upgrading Wizard to 1-C

Given that this two episode special is highly suggested to be non-canon, I disagree with upgrading Wizard to 1-C
Yeah IK,
It's Just Engineering
Like I Make The Thread & James Corrects It
thats why i don't use any tags

Back