• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wouldn't this also affect OOO's EoS rating given Super Galaxy King was giving BoS Fourze a hard time?

Maybe, I’m a bit iffy with movie feats, iirc, that movie is canon right, so as long as it’s explicitly shown that OOO can harm and withstand attacks from people on Fourze’s level, it should be good.

Also, would this affect W’s tier cause they all met in a movie, or is that movie no longer cannon?

Fourze x OOO is canon and its even referenced in later canonical material. Double is in that movie too, but he doesn't scale to any of the big stuff

Fourze x OOO is canon and its even referenced in later canonical material. Double is in that movie too, but he doesn't scale to any of the big stuff
Oh so W doesn’t like fight people on Fourze’s level at that movie?

Oh so W doesn’t like fight people on Fourze’s level at that movie?
Shotaro essentially tells Eiji that he and Philip will pay him back by taking on the fodder while Eiji and Gentaro fight the main threat. Shotaro and Philip are plot relevant, they just don't scale to higher tiers in the movie

Its also worth noting that Double's appearance in the Decade movie is canon, but he doesn't scale for very obvious reasons

Oh wait, remember that one movie where W Xtreme and OOO TaJaDor fought that giant guy. They were underground, don’t remember the name of the movie but would that allow Tier 4 W?

Oh wait, remember that one movie where W Xtreme and OOO TaJaDor fought that giant guy. They were underground, don’t remember the name of the movie but would that allow Tier 4 W?
That movie has some contradictions to the canon of both OOO and Fourze x OOO. I talked about it with a few people on Discord, but I'll go over it here:

-This takes place early in OOO’s season, but Ankh asspulls Tajador and hands it to Eiji casually and avoids the question of how he has then
-Goto transforms as Birth prior to his training with Akira or the approval from Kougami If you’ve watched OOO, you know that acquiring the Medals for Tajador was incredibly important to Ankh as it meant getting closer to his reformation, so for this to just not get brought up is odd Using the Birth system also requires training that would boost the user to a superhuman level. Goto isn’t even capable of firing the Birth Buster without getting pushed back as a civilian Pre-Training, so him using it here makes more sense. Especially since Kougami wouldn’t let him be Birth without approval

Furthermore, canon material backs up that OOO x W isn’t canon: In the Gaia Memories of Fate, OOO appears to help Double. He takes down one of the Dopants and that’s about it. Whilst doing so, Double thanks him and OOO says “Riders look out for each other!”

Cut to Fourze x OOO, another canonical event for Kamen Rider. Eiji, Gentaro, Shotaro, and Phillip appear in this film. Shotaro says that him and Phillip will basically fight the fodder enemies whilst the other two go after the big bads. Eiji asks if he’s sure and Shotaro says “You remember what you said to us when we first met? Riders look out for each other, right? Time for us to pay you back.”

So why is this important? In OOO x W, Shotaro says to Eiji that it looks like they “owe him” again Essentially, it makes no sense that Shotaro would say what he said to Eiji in Fourze x OOO if he had already paid back the debt

TL;DR: The Gaia Memories of Fate, Fourze x OOO, and the main season of OOO prove to us that OOO x W can’t be canon due to all that it contradicts. The reason I bring this up is since some people may try to scale Gold Xtreme and Early Series OOO

The Gaia Memories of Fate, Fourze x OOO = canon

OOO x W = non-canon

So in accordance with Fourze's new keys, EoS OOO can be rated at High 4-C and some other profiles can be adjusted with that

Just a recap of everything we agreed on, have yet to agreed on and disagreed.

Agreed: KR Heart's upgrade to Moon+, Fourze and OOO's upgrade to tier 4, Faix's upgrade to Large Town Level, W's upgrade to Town Level and MFTL upgrade to Neo Decade and Zi-O riders.

Yet to agree: Kiwami, Decade and Oma's Omnipresence and Drive's Overdrive multiplier

Something I want to touch upon: Shotriser still blocked an attack from Jackel so Z1 weapons should still be High 7-A even if they don't scale to their AP.

Just a recap of everything we agreed on, have yet to agreed on and disagreed.

Agreed: KR Heart's upgrade to Moon+, Fourze and OOO's upgrade to tier 4, Faix's upgrade to Large Town Level, W's upgrade to Town Level and MFTL upgrade to Neo Decade and Zi-O riders.

Yet to agree: Kiwami, Decade and Oma's Omnipresence and Drive's Overdrive multiplier

Something I want to touch upon: Shotriser still blocked an attack from Jackel so Z1 weapons should still be High 7-A even if they don't scale to their AP.
@MagiSinbad agreed with Omnipresence being inherent abilities, which only Gaim, Decade 21, Ohma Zi-O and Ohma Form, Kiwami Megahex would have it.

I agreed with EoS OOO being High 4-C if there is a reasonable scaling chain. For 01's weapons, if we were to assumed real life physics in this case then their durability is definitely High 7-A. Think about it, if Shotriser were any less durable then it wouldn't able to withstood the force from shooting bullets and break instantly. Given that there are many instances where characters clashing weapons against each other in Rider form, there is no reason to assumed it's durability suddenly drop in human form.

Can someone sum up Drive's Overdrive multiplier?

@MagiSinbad
Can someone sum up Drive's Overdrive multiplier?
To add on to this, I used ratio to do the math here. Drive's AP would be amped 173.2x when he is in Overdrive. However, there is no statement on Overdrive's exact multiplier. So this could be a possibly or a far higher than 20x.

So in all, unless I royally **** up the math, Drive's APs should be:
Drive Type Tridoron: 218.75 Exatons (Moon Level+)
Type Tridoron + Finisher: 437.5 Exatons (Small Planet Level)
Drive Type Tridoron Attack 1-2-3/People Saver/Construction Site: 2.1875 Zettatons (Small Planet Level)
Drive Type Tridoron Attack 1-2-3/People Saver/Construction Site + Finishers: 4.375 Zettatons (Small Planet Level)
Type Tridoron Overdrive: 37.8875 Zettatons (Small Planet Level)

As for Heart, he should get at least 4.375 Zettatons since Super Evolutions have shown to be as strong as Drive's strongest moves besides Overdrive. In the finale, Overdrive and Heart is portrayed to share equal power since it needed the both of them to bypass Sigma Circular's shields.

Speaking of Sigma Circular, it's shields should scale to Overdrive since it was able to temporarily hold it off on top of Full Powered Heart. So it's new durability should change its description if 37.8875 Zettatons is accepted.
The reasoning for such a high number is the fact that a 1-2-3 Finisher can amp a users finisher by 10x. Drive used ALL of his shift cars to do his Overdrive attack. So what Ixa did was get an individual amp from one shift car, 3.3x, and multiply it by all the shift cars, 26, and then multiply it by 2x for the basic finisher.

Also, he did say that if no one agrees with the 171x amp, we could simply say that Overdrive is far higher than 20x

The reasoning for such a high number is the fact that a 1-2-3 Finisher can amp a users finisher by 10x. Drive used ALL of his shift cars to do his Overdrive attack. So what Ixa did was get an individual amp from one shift car, 3.3x, and multiply it by all the shift cars, 26, and then multiply it by 2x for the basic finisher.

Also, he did say that if no one agrees with the 171x amp, we could simply say that Overdrive is far higher than 20x
I believe using 20x as low-end is the safest result.

I’ll do that soon, but not now. I’d like to edit the OP to show the changes we all agreed to.

I was asked to evaluate this but I'm busy today and will be busy tomorrow but I'll look this over as much as I can. If I don't comment later today, I'll comment tomorrow for sure.

Alright, so I actually thought this was gonna take up a lot of time but doesn't seem so. I only have 3 issues...

Kamen Rider Fourze and OOO upgrade to High 4-C to 4-A

Fourze has fought against the Scorpio Nova during Episode 14, who's energy is directly compared to an exploding star. During Episode 48, Fourześ capable of defeating the Sagittarius Nova, who is superior to the Core Switch, which stopped the 12 Horoscope Switches from turning the Hole into the Dark Nebula, the Dark Nebula is big enough to contain a starry sky. The stats and keys of Fourze would be seperated in 3 sections, Start of Club Activity (EP 1-16), Distracting Meteor (EP 17-32), and Future in Hand (EP 33-48). Which would make the stats like this

Large Star Level (Scales to Scorpio Nova; who’s energy level is compared to an exploding star) | Large Star Level (Though by an unknown amount, Fourze is stronger than before) | Multi-Solar System Level (Defeated the Sagittarius Nova, who is superior to the Core Switch, which stopped the 12 Horoscope Switches from turning the Hole into the Dark Nebula, the Dark Nebula is big enough to contain a starry sky)

Post-Series OOO was able to fight alongside BoS Fourze, giving him a High 4-C Post-Series key.
Can Scorpio Nova actually use they energy combat wise or is that just his energy pool.

Example: I can have the energy of a star but I can't use all of it for my attacks.

So, can this character use that energy for attacks, and or does energy equal AP?
9-C to 9-B upgrade for Civilian forms, 6-C durability via weapons

During Kamen Rider Gaim: The President; Gai Amatsu was able to withstand attacks from Kuruto. We also know that Aruto scales to Fuwa during the early parts of the series, that's why everyone has class 1 LS, AP should brought over as well.

Now the weapons, qw actually see that they're capable of withstanding a lot of attacks. The Shotriser, which reasonable should be the most fragile, was capable of tanking an attack from Fighting Jackle (4:00). We also know that these weapons can consistently clash with one another, so their durability should be comparable to their AP, but as what Fuwa has shown, their durability shold actually be higher than that.
Fighting Jackie is High 7-A with the weapon, why would the weapons be 6-C in durability and not just High 7-A?
Neo Decade RIders and Zi-O Riders MFTL speed upgrade

So, the current speed rating for Zi-O Riders are upscaled from this feat. So, we know that Base Decade could fight side by side with Grand Zi-O and against Another Zi-O ll while only having 50% of his power. Both Grand and Another are far faster than Wizard Infinity, who could blitz people on the same level of his All Dragon Style. Infinity should already be above 50c, multiply that by 2 would make Full Power Decade and Diend MFTL. All Zi-O Riders would lose their MFTL rating for a normal FTL+, Geiz is MFTL with Shippu though.
Does 50% power mean exactly that their speed is cut in half?

In some cases, being at 50% power doesn't equat to speed lose. Which is why I'm asking.

I’m actually busy for like the next few hours but I’ll answer your last two questions.

The Shotriser durability should be 6-C, I just forgot that Jackle’s stats were also upgraded to 6-C while I made the CRT.

ATT, literally everything of Decade’s powers were stolen. Halve of his power was stored into something called an Another Watch, something which contains the literal existence of a person. So personally, I think having half of your existence stored in an object would also halve all your stats.

Essentially what James said. Decade isn't weaker in Zi-O compared to his 2009 self and in fact is much stronger by 2018

Large Star Level (Scales to Scorpio Nova; who’s energy level is compared to an exploding star) | Large Star Level (Though by an unknown amount, Fourze is stronger than before)
Hmm... This bit I am quite unsure about. Are his other feats closer to the power levels of this statement?

Hmm... This bit I am quite unsure about. Are his other feats closer to the power levels of this statement?
Well, end of series has Fourze fought against Sagittarius Nova who can control Dark Nebula, a dimension which contain starry skies.

The thing here is every Zodiarts contribute their energy to DN which expand it further. So i guess it can be interpreted as every Zodiarts who has the energy of exploding star eventually powering up a dimension that hold countless stars inside it.

If it helps, Fourze scales to OOO who, by the time they fought alongside each other, was Planet Level. So celestial level power isn’t something uncommon to the series.

Well, end of series has Fourze fought against Sagittarius Nova who can control Dark Nebula, a dimension which contain starry skies.

The thing here is every Zodiarts contribute their energy to DN which expand it further. So i guess it can be interpreted as every Zodiarts who has the energy of exploding star eventually powering up a dimension that hold countless stars inside it.
Hmm. So is there even a need for 4-C then? Cause if he can be 4-A, why 4-C? Or did he get stronger by the end?

Hmm. So is there even a need for 4-C then? Cause if he can be 4-A, why 4-C? Or did he get stronger by the end?
The Dark Nebula size wasn't 4-A at the beginning of series IIRC, it's why the Zodiarts are needed to contribute Cosmic Energy for it in first place.

At the end of series, when all Zodiarts finally done their job DN size expanded and we got to see starry skies inside.

A more reasonable explanation are that only Sagittarius Nova can control Dark Nebula by the end of series. Other Zodiarts just simply powering DN with High 4-C energy so we don't scale them to entire 4-A dimension.

Can Scorpio Nova actually use they energy combat wise or is that just his energy pool.

Example: I can have the energy of a star but I can't use all of it for my attacks.

So, can this character use that energy for attacks, and or does energy equal AP?
It was radiating from her own body, and after releasing all of it in an explosion both her and a point-blank Fourze were fine

Back