• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Saber Rewatch Revisions: Part 1

IxaSaga2

He/Him
So, I'm going through the Saber episodes again to refine my profiles and this is what I got so far.

- Everyone: Resistance to Corrosion (Megids corrode anything they attack. This is the lasting result of the corrosion.)

- Espada and Kenzan: Change 2x stronger to many times stronger (I think the 2x stronger was a mistranslation)

- Another Intelligence Feat for Saber: Touma figures out how to draw out King Arthur's true power by reenacting his story with the Sword of Logos Swordsmen.

- Stamina Feat for Blades: Blades go through Liberation training which heavily exhausted him. He was limping out of Liberation yet, he was able to make it to the fight and save Mei while defeating Zooous, Legeiel, and Medusa Megid right after.

- Skill Feats for Buster, Slash, and Kenzan: Sophia commented on how Ogami and Ren were chosen by special Seikens meaning that they are battle experts. Daishinji scales to them. Sabela and Durendal may also scale.

- Vehicular Mastery for Saber, Blades, and Espada (Saber can rider Diago Speedy, Blades and Espada can ride Ride Gatriker

- Change Calibur's (Kento) Energy Absorption and Attack Reflection to Absorption and Attack Reflection.

- Add to Calibur (Kento) Paralysis Inducement through Curse Manipulation

- Add Power Null to both Caliburs (as seen here)

- Add Sealing to Saber Dragonic Knight (Sealed the Contents of Revelations from opening for a short period of time)

- Add Resistance to Ice Manipulation for Buster (For tanking Legeiel's Ice attacks)

- Remove Resistance to Smoke Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, and Water Manipulation

- Everyone: Resistance to Matter Manipulation (for tanking sabela's attacks)

- Saber: Resistance to Power Nullification (Saber can bypass Falchion's Power Null because he is the "chosen one")

- Add to Kenzan: Power Nullification, Void Mnipulation, Damage Reduction for Kyomu.

I don't really know how someone can be resistant to smoke, earth, and water unless that character has a specific weakness for them.

Idk what's wrong with my thing but I can't add links.

Last edited:
Same as Daichi, in which Daichi induced a curse on Saber and Co which paralyzed them. It's another property of Kurayami.

Same as Daichi, in which Daichi induced a curse on Saber and Co which paralyzed them. It's another property of Kurayami.
May we have a scan for that? Or at least the episode so I can add the scan.

And since Megid do corrode anything they attacked. Everyone should have that resistances since they fight then on daily basis no?

May we have a scan for that? Or at least the episode so I can add the scan.

And since Megid do corrode anything they attacked. Everyone should have that resistances since they fight then on daily basis no?
I think it's episode 9. And that's true.

Also, everyone get resistance to matter manip from tanking Noroshi.

While Tategami ice manip is at AZ level, it is still ice manip.

Actually, I'mma go back and make a compilation of things for the riders. It sucks that I can't get them in good quality tho

Also, it would be nice if we can added Kyomu abilities into Kenzan's page. Since he used it during the Solomon arc.

I'd say that Saber does have pretty good riding feat. Riding along that massive beanstalk to keep up with a flying opponent is no joke.

Back