• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Revision

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
- First: Why do most of the character on the page are using their Rider names? That not a bad thing though. It just that we don't usually called a character by their nickname. Like how we gonna name Saitama profile is "Caped Baldy". I suggest we call them by their real name.

- Second: Kamen Rider Ryuki character are lacking alot of abilities. I can't list down all of them but here are some of abilities that they shared together.

Enhanced Senses: They can sense the existence of the Mirror Monster from far away.

Dimensional Travel: They can travel to the Mirror World through any reflectable surface.

Summoning: They can access various abilities with Vent cards.

- Third: Should we included for every Kamen Rider their human form? And should we add the Contract Monster as a new key for every Kamen Rider in Ryuki?

- Fourth: Episode 11 in Ryuki, Zenobiter killed everybody in a train car without noticed. (Skip to 8:30).

I agree, we should change the Rider names to their civilian idenities. It'show we treat other Toku series.

Seems fine.

Seems fine.

Could be a good speed feat, but I don't have the time to check it.

I agree to use civilian idenities, also we need to merge Kuuga page into one.

And tbh, all of KR page need to be revised, like i saw so much complain on Kabuto profile.

Also wouldn't Odin need teleportation? Since I remeber he was spamming that power when he was fighting Ryuki, and Knight.

I also think that this seems fine, but don't have the time to rename the pages myself. Perhaps Darkanine is willing to help out?

Unless the pages are move protected (not sure if they are or not), the OP can do it himself. If not, I can do it.

All pages in this wiki are automatically move protected thanks to severe systematic vandalism by the troll group in this regard.

Speaking of revisions. Who wants to help me make pages for more Showa Riders? I found Kamen Rider V3... in spanish

Apparently, Kamen Rider page need a massive cleanup. Each knowledgeable members will handle different parts, depend on how knowledge they got on it. I will handle Ryuki

@Darkanine As been suggested, you should rename every pages of the series. I will ask for more people come to help if needed.

But now just focus on this thread goal shall we?

I can try to work around with the Showa series, I found them around... in places I cant mention.

If Darkanine does not rename the pages, you can ask some of the content moderators for help.

Back