• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Horobi vs Mai Natsume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternate Title: Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid Raid! The Destruction being stopped by a Variable Heart!

Yeah if you ask me, this is a gambling match
As you know Blazblue is one of the verse with its very powerful smurfs shennanigans, so you need to be really be careful or it would ended up as mismatch/stomp
And well i even reread Mai page for like 5 times in a row to make sure she's fair to use (no Phenomena Intervention from what i seen so thats a relief i guess?)
And this match was originally to be Vulcan vs Mai but decided to change it to Horobi due the fact that soul hax would screw Fuwa into oblivion, and even i'm still worried about Mai death hax, we'll see in the match
And so, the fight has started!

● ------------------------------------- ●

Near The Futuristict City of Tokyo, stand a majestic mega-structure around the bay
The ambitious mega-pyramid with the city inside of it and 1 millions peoples live there, welcome to the Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid
However today was different as a war by a rebellious groups and caused many of the androids in the city went rampage, Tokyo and Shimizu Pyramid were now in dangerous state
Inside of the Pyramid many of the soldiers and infantries has sended but got completely shut down by the leader of the groups, a android weared an armor that unleashed a terrifying aura, every step he did cause a malice on every substances, giving him a very powerful fear to everyone here
However someone stood in front of him, prevented his further desrruction
It just a girl carried a crimson-spear on her back, and she dared against his way and stood there for a battle to save everyone here
The destructive android were just giving her a warning to get out from his sight, but she refused
No second chance, and the android then accepted it and would fight her without any mercy from him, and oddlt enough the girl doesn't afraid of it, slightly impressed the android by her bravery
The Symbol of Destruction against the Variable Heart and Wielder of Death Spear, who would win!?

• Ark Raising Arc Horobi and Variable Heart Mai are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Destruction: 0
  • Remix Heart: 7 (Kagamine (Glass), Speedster, Dellinger, Ixa, James, Fanta, Myself)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Natsume.Mai.600.2116683.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
Do you have any scans of this countering IR? Same with the simulations working numerous times at once.
Thouser easily trounced Shining Hopper, Shining Hopper has its own Instinctive Reaction. The entirety of episode 40 of Zero-One is to show how potent the high end level of precog can goes with Izu experience one billions simulations of possible event in order to counteract Ark in an instant.

Thouser precog from his suit alone is considered useless by the time of EoS Rider.

For example, the Thouser by Ark Rising Arc who's precog have exceed his own suit level by this point along with other two Riders with a level lower than his cannot hit Ark-One whatsoever. Despite the fact that he literally hasn't gotten any rest since his last fight and have no desire to even fight any of them. Episode 43 (6:34)

He hits it at all and he dies, that’s not something you should do against an Immortal Breaker weapon. And if he tries to dodge everything she throws in physical combat she will resort to AOE and can just spam it, sooner or later he will get hit
And by that point he'll see that he'll die if he got hit so he just kept pumping speed amp into her. His Finisher also have a tendency to one-shot peer opponent, Mai scaling is considered middling compare to him. It will be easy to hit her with his own Danmaku once he start pumping out his speed amp.

I'm assuming the villain is the one doing the feat, and not the guy warping around? If so I don't see how he's outperformed against IR when he got caught by surprise and just resorted to letting him get hit to get a good shot. Not exactly the best of strategy when he can die to any hits from Gallia. So how exactly does the girl's precognition scale to this guy?

Where is this feat on him doing it numerous times in the span of a single fight though? This looks like a prep time feat given what's shown with them already doing it prior to fighting the dude.

I still don't really see how he's able to counter a homing shot death spear that has a massive AOE effect, that is very hard to remotely dodge without any form of feat of doing so, and Mai massively upscales from her feat as she took down an amped version of a character who took the Take-Mikazuchi blast in base form with no injuries so this seems pretty even if the KR just upscales from a High 6-C feat.

I'm assuming the villain is the one doing the feat, and not the guy warping around? If so I don't see how he's outperformed against IR when he got caught by surprise and just resorted to letting him get hit to get a good shot. Not exactly the best of strategy when he can die to any hits from Gallia. So how exactly does the girl's precognition scale to this guy?
Nah, the guy warping around was the one that have IR. Could be found on Zero-One profile on Shining Hopper. Thouser is the gold one.

Just a step below her. Scale above Ark-One who could do similar feat but on a lesser scales due to being an upgrade of Izu's sister machine.
Where is this feat on him doing it numerous times in the span of a single fight though? This looks like a prep time feat given what's shown with them already doing it prior to fighting the dude
The weakest one being Dodo Magia able to saw several future attack and defense patterns get annihilated by Shining Arithmetic by TV Asahi specs.

Shining Arithmetic (シャイニングアリスマティック, Shainingu Arisumatikku): Shining Hopper's arithmetic processing unit. Located around the forehead. It predicts enemy behaviour by studying them and creates around 25,000 attack and avoidance patterns in consideration of Zero-One's own performance. From there, it is possible to find an optimal solution to a problem within 0.01 seconds. It's high-speed learning abilities can advance in battle.

These are considered worthless by end game.

Ark-Zero against Zero-Two demonstrated this abilities by adapting his lesser performance compare to Z2 and precog accordingly, why there isn't millions of them there? Budget.

I still don't really see how he's able to counter a homing shot death spear that has a massive AOE effect, that is very hard to remotely dodge without any form of feat of doing so, and Mai massively upscales from her feat as she took down an amped version of a character who took the Take-Mikazuchi blast in base form with no injuries so this seems pretty even if the KR just upscales from a High 6-C feat.
If Mai start off with nuking then sure, but she does not. By themselves Zero-One Rider by endgame have precog scale massively from people who could just precog through a stealth attack speed blitz because they can. Do you have scan of Mai immediately used her spear to nuke the area from the get go? Combined with the fact that every single Humagear have massively enhanced perception amp he would be able to easily track where the spear is heading even if it home onto him, and again, massive speed amp allow him to just outrun her spear.

Ark-Scorpion defeat Ark-One who is on a whole another level compare to Ark-Zero. Ark-Zero by himself have gone through several RPL in order to catch up to Z2 but fail due to Z2 out-RPL it. And that Ark-Zero stomp MCH Z1 who have gone through two RPL himself in order to fight Ark-Zero but can't because he got out-RPL by it. And baseline MCH Z1 scale from being 50x stronger than base Z1 who is already scale far above 125 gigaton casually.

Last edited:
So there’s no showings or statements of the millions of simulations being done numerous times in the middle of combat? If so then I don’t see how that’s going to beat Mai decisively, especially when her fighting style is nothing like any of these KRs.

Did you read what I said earlier?
And if he tries to dodge everything she throws in physical combat she will resort to AOE and can just spam it, sooner or later he will get hit.
I never said she started off with AOE, I said she WILL use the AOE, which given where she upscales from she will have the time and the reason to do just that, and it doesn’t help he has no feats of avoiding a homing shot AOE attack.

So there’s no showings or statements of the millions of simulations being done numerous times in the middle of combat? If so then I don’t see how that’s going to beat Mai decisively, especially when her fighting style is nothing like any of these KRs.
It was shown by Shining Hopper, Izu, and Ark-Zero which Horobi scales above. Reason why they don't do it all the time is because its REALLY redundant and budget.
Fighting style doesn't matter when AI of Horobi's caliber can analyze and copy skills with one look.
Did you read what I said earlier?

I never said she started off with AOE, I said she WILL use the AOE, which given where she upscales from she will have the time and the reason to do just that, and it doesn’t help he has no feats of avoiding a homing shot AOE attack.
Also, what stops Horobi from deconstructing the spear mid flight? With either his arrows or his stinger (which is a weapon that is attached to his suit so not really his body). His enhanced perception, precognition, and information analysis can be used to detect something like that. Note that the precognition scales above Ark who can predict events from an alternate timeline perfectly and events decades into the future without fail.

Last edited:
Also, how does the weapon interact with a suit? it technically touches the suit, not the person (machine) inside it.

The spear is legacy weapon which is way higher dimensional iirc
So you can't do shit on it whether you want it to be deconstructed or transmutated

The spear is legacy weapon which is way higher dimensional iirc
So you can't do shit on it whether you want it to be deconstructed or transmutated
Well that's a problem

Also, how does speed equal work with infinite speed?

Looking like a stomp btw. I don't think Horobi can do shit against smurf weapons.

I mean you just need to focusing on Mai, while the weapon can't be destroyed, Mai is however can
Only death hax that is a problem, the soul hax is useless since Horobi is a robot

There's no reason why Horobi's speed amp can't avoid the explosions. Since the speed amp can blitz FTL+ characters and Mai's speed is equalized. The problem is Infinite speed. If she is infinitely faster than Horobi, then you know what happens.

Side note: Didn't Saber and Calibur had a similar situation where they went across an infinite realm and reached the end relatively fast. Infinite speed Saber sounds so funny tho.

Wait, I just noticed. Horobi's RPL will go crazy. I didn't know Mai scales a little below Thouser. Horobi at this point stomps Thouser into the ground and that's Thouser with RPL, who at this point should scale to Z1's 50x AP feat. By stomping Ark-One (one of Z1's most powerful forms) which can likely get that 50x even faster than base, we are looking at a 64.5x AP gap at the very least.

Wait, I just noticed. Horobi's RPL will go crazy. I didn't know Mai scales a little below Thouser. Horobi at this point stomps Thouser into the ground and that's Thouser with RPL, who at this point should scale to Z1's 50x AP feat. By stomping Ark-One (one of Z1's most powerful forms) which can likely get that 50x even faster than base, we are looking at a 64.5x AP gap at the very least.
I think Horobi only stomp Ark-one when he's in Ark scorpion form but i think the reason he won against Ark-one is because Aruto let him.

I think Horobi only stomp Ark-one when he's in Ark scorpion form but i think the reason he won against Ark-one is because Aruto let him.
This is Ark-Scorpion form. That's the problem. Aruto did let him win but the fact that he could destroy Ark-One and its driver with relative ease, says something.

@IxaSaga2 she literally resists deconstruction thanks to fighting the black beast. Her spear isn’t getting affected by that.

@Veloxt1r0kore Mai ain’t getting speed blitzed since she has the advantage in the speed department, and it being speed equalized just makes it to where speed blitzing her ain’t possible.

@IxaSaga2 she literally resists deconstruction thanks to fighting the black beast. Her spear isn’t getting affected by that.

@Veloxt1r0kore Mai ain’t getting speed blitzed since she has the advantage in the speed department, and it being speed equalized just makes it to where speed blitzing her ain’t possible.
Decon might not work but that AP gap tho. And yea, she can't get blitzed because she naturally has faster speed.

The problem is, why shouldn't a person that could amp to blitz Rela+ to FTL characters be able to clear 10km nukes.

What AP gap? She vastly upscales from the feat she scales to in the first place. Also you're trying to get away from a homing nuke that locks on to you when fired. None of the scans I've seen would imply he can outpace a homing attack nuke that has an instant death ability. At best I can see this as an inconclusive, either he manages to outperform Mai with long enough analyzing, or Mai manages to hit him with the death spear and that's the end of the fight.

What AP gap? She vastly upscales from the feat she scales to in the first place. Also you're trying to get away from a homing nuke that locks on to you when fired. None of the scans I've seen would imply he can outpace a homing attack nuke that has an instant death ability. At best I can see this as an inconclusive, either he manages to outperform Mai with long enough analyzing, or Mai manages to hit him with the death spear and that's the end of the fight.
That ap scaling is like mid series and Horobi is at the end of the series with many many stomps in between. even Z1 in his weakest form can close a 50x Ap gap in 30 seconds (yes I counted). Horobi beat able to beat Z1 in one of his strongest forms is no small feat. And with Zi riders being able to do this consistently and with ease, I'm not going to be surprise with Horobi goes far beyond that. Keep in mind base Horobi at this point can catch up to Ark-Zero even with his base form. Ark-Scorpion is far beyond that.

Homing abilities are not a new thing in Z1. Horobi's Danmaku is literally homing with danmaku. If not then Vulcan's shotgun has a homing Danmaku. And a nuke? He've already seen that after fighting Ark-One.

But even so, Horobi can see time in slow motion. Why can't he just see the nuke form and then get out of it? There's no reason why a person that can blitz rela+ and FTL characters cannot outrun a 10km nuke. Even MHS+ people can travel to the other side of the world in 5 or so seconds.

Last edited:
Mai still scales to a far stronger feat and the gap with Low 6-B ain't that big, so they'd still be comparable in strength in the end.

None of the feats shown for Horobi remotely show him countering homing attack and an AOE with precognition or IR, so he's still gonna get tagged by Gallia in the end.

If you can dodge a homing shot that's an AOE blast sure, that's possible, but nothing I've seen for Horobi backs up anything to dodge something on that level.

Mai still scales to a far stronger feat and the gap with Low 6-B ain't that big, so they'd still be comparable in strength in the end.
Yea, if they can't go above, then it shouldn't matter too much. Horobi's predictions and speed will still get better with time tho.

None of the feats shown for Horobi remotely show him countering homing attack and an AOE with precognition or IR, so he's still gonna get tagged by Gallia in the end.

If you can dodge a homing shot that's an AOE blast sure, that's possible, but nothing I've seen for Horobi backs up anything to dodge something on that level.
Bruh not everything's going to be exact. I can play that way too.

How does Mai react to a person that speed amps and then shoots with a wall of guns and then keeps summoning and throwing weapons all with different abilities? How would she react to something who is going to charge at her with speed amp and then predict her every move and then shooting all his stingers at her? How will she react to Horobi constantly shooting her with a homing danmaku? How does she react to someone that is able to flash freeze Ice at her? How will she react to someone who sees time in a very slow rate that seconds could become hours? How about an Aoe blast of goop that is able to swallow her up? How can she avoid an ice tornado? How can she avoid getting shot by cloud lightning?

You got any feats that proves she can avoid these?

That depends if it gets better before she hits him.

Weapons with different abilities is nothing new to Mai since she kicked Platinum's ass, who's whole gimmick is making new weapons on the fly. Instinctive reactions would stop the speed amps from working on her at the beginning so that's not really an issue, also doesn't help that speed equal matches renders speedblitzes to be nonexistent. More than half of those random abilities you listed, she resists so this argument is a false equivalency, especially when I'm arguing she uses a weapon that Horobi lacks any resistance towards, meaning it's game over the moment she gets any hits in.

A lot of the feats are on her page, you can check for yourself.

That depends if it gets better before she hits him.

Weapons with different abilities is nothing new to Mai since she kicked Platinum's ass, who's whole gimmick is making new weapons on the fly. Instinctive reactions would stop the speed amps from working on her at the beginning so that's not really an issue, also doesn't help that speed equal matches renders speedblitzes to be nonexistent. More than half of those random abilities you listed, she resists so this argument is a false equivalency, especially when I'm arguing she uses a weapon that Horobi lacks any resistance towards, meaning it's game over the moment she gets any hits in.

A lot of the feats are on her page, you can check for yourself.
Horobi can hit people with instinctive reactions like we said. Z1 also has it in his profile. Z1 also has res to precog. Horobi is able to get past both of those in his base form. Base form being around 25,000 predictions per 0.1 seconds (I think). Ark-Scorpion has hundreds of millions of predicts per 0.01 seconds (I think). So his initial ways to counter instinctive reactions and precog is increased like hundreds of thousands of times.

I was making a point more than anything. Some of the points I made has no answer because picky stuff like that is impossible to answer correctly.

What I'm really, really not getting is how Horobi can not dodge a homing spear he can literally see coming from miles away. That's is something I absolutely do not get. Someone with similar consciousness can learn how to fight and how to use an entire system without prior knowledge in less than 5 seconds. Combined with precog, idk how a projectile with an explosion like that can ever hit him.

Last edited:
Actually, I should've done this first before assuming shit. Stupid me.

I assumed she just chucks the spear whenever she wants. But, I saw some of the gameplay. Isn't the nuke a finishing move that requires her energy bar (or whatever you call it) to be filled up all the way? In most fighting games, this is built up by both attacks and damage taken. This should be used like half way to the end of the fight no?

Also, Horobi's death manip shouldn't work on weapons right? Horobi is very good at parrying and keeping his distance. If he plays the long ranged game too, how would Mai react?

The energy bar is just game mechanics, plain as day when you have the characters do finishers left and right in story mode and their introduction against one another and astrals being canon for certain characters without the need to worry about energy. If she's fighting someone who wants to play range game, she'll counter it with an AOE shot.

Simple, just rush in and use her spear as projectiles, which she does just that when fighting Fuzzy, who's entire gimmick is long range game as their fighting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back