• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider General Discussion Thread

YUP!!

And here's Oma Zi-O Fight Scene.

Kamen Rider Zi-O - Oma Zi-O Scene

>Telekinesis

>Time Stop

>Existence Erasure or Matter Manipulation or Age Manipulation

Calm the f*ck down Oma Zi-O, the series just getting started!!!

In 2068, Oma Zi-O or the Demon King is believed to be future self of Sougo Tokiwa (Main Zi-O and Protagonist of the series).

And really!? Who will calc it?

Yes. And to be fair, I think Zi-O will later gains the ultimate powers to beat Oma Zi-O, or just becomes him.

And thanks for telling me! I'm really excite for the calc right now!

NoMoreTalking said:
YUP!!
And here's Oma Zi-O Fight Scene.

>Telekinesis

>Time Stop

>Existence Erasure

Calm the f*ck down Oma Zi-O, the series just getting started!!!
that looks like matter destruction than existance erasure to me but lets wait until zi oh releases to confirm wheather it is existance erasure or not

To be fair, his power is likely to be time-based, maybe it's a Age Manipulation or something we don't know.

And don't worry, I would not creates any profile if the series hasn't ended yet.

@Setsuna

I'm pretty sure with powers like Time Stop, I don't think there's much to doubt. But just in case, let's wait.

Alright, I've watched the thing and... yep. This Rider's got a lot to overcome.

Don't forget Explosion Manipulation on Oma Zi-O's part there.

But yeah actually, looking closer, it does seem like he more or less used matter manipulation on the missiles. Other than that, everything else is correct so far.

the cgi is REALLY eh (Oma Zi-O lifting that Time Majin for one, Geiz's Time Majin, and don't get me started on the explosions). action is good and i see it takes from Lupinranger with the camerawork, although it still suffers from "im running at you with full intent though ill just slow down a bit when i get near".

also i find it funny that Infinity War is considered the most ambiitous movie crossover, yet Japan has done that ten times over at this point.

Geiz's suit is still better than Zi-O's. both transformation sequences however are crisp.

Lol, I agree, Kamen Rider does seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to CG.Though it is pretty weird how the explosions ended up looking very lackluster.

But nevertheless, they did do a pretty good job in setting up the tone. The close-up on the Riders was really effective, couple that with the screams and voila.

T0234807H said:
^^
Not exactly, as I said, this happens more than once, before that W solo'ed Moon Rider around the time of the Decade movie.
Actually the entire Heisei vs Showa battles are moot, as at the end of the film they revealed it was in every Rider's plan/intentions to screw up Shocker's plan from the near beginning.

The Showa Riders of course still had a personal beef with Heisei at the Beach and the Beach fight was CLEARLY 90% Heisei Rider's victory now that they were serious. W never went anywhere near Black this time around.

So nah, W gets no scaling from Black regardless.

Most Riders in their debut cameos are unusually powerful and contradictory to their later Movie war crossovers.

The Rider Movie needed to stop showing Shocker again and again, its getting very old and boring. I dont like how they didnt tried to make Foundation X more relevant or interesting since they are the villain that could be the next big Shocker that our Neo-Heisei Rider can overcome. But no it had to be Shocker again.

Getting Back on track, rider crossover usually either change and doesnt follow their universe rule or outright ignored whatever that had been established in their series. Like Faiz Accel being able to put up a fight against Clock Up Rider.

Shining Trapezohedron said:
The Rider Movie needed to stop showing Shocker again and again, its getting very old and boring. I dont like how they didnt tried to make Foundation X more relevant or interesting since they are the villain that could be the next big Shocker that our Neo-Heisei Rider can overcome. But no it had to be Shocker again.
Getting Back on track, rider crossover usually either change and doesnt follow their universe rule or outright ignored whatever that had been established in their series. Like Faiz Accel being able to put up a fight against Clock Up Rider.
This happened prior in Decade. Axel Faiz being able to keep up with Clock Up isn't really farfetched. It even happened a 3rd time in Wizard 52.

So Decade, Wizard and Drive run it home.

But if we go by their actual established data in the show and others then there is no way Accel will stand a chance against Clock Up. They just debuff Clock up for the sake of action and drama.

But if we go by their actual established data in the show and others then there is no way Accel will stand a chance against Clock Up. They just debuff Clock up for the sake of action and drama.
What was the actual data in the show again?

I mean the statement that was said in the show about Clock up being SOL or near SOL and everything that have been said and established in the show were actually carried over to the crossover then Axel Faiz wouldnt have been able to catch up to Clock Up because he is only Speed of Sound at least.

But since the writer and everyone else doesnt know the meaning of Lightspeed, it is not lightspeed to me.

I mean the statement that was said in the show about Clock up being SOL or near SOL and everything that have been said and established in the show were actually carried over to the crossover then Axel Faiz wouldnt have been able to catch up to Clock Up because he is only Speed of Sound at least.
But since the writer and everyone else doesnt know the meaning of Lightspeed, it is not lightspeed to me.
Keep in mind Kamen Rider Mach claimed he can go "Supersonic" yet he and all the other Drive Riders proved consistently that Supersonic is a massive lowball with their own speed feats.

Just like how Kamen Rider statistics are horseshit sometimes so are the claims.

Hence why it doesn't bother me since they always exceed these weird claims anyways. Clock up and Axel both being SOL is fine by me.

Yeah, at this point Kamen Rider stats are BS a lot of time.

Faiz Axel being SOL would contradicted the profile claim about him and Toei would always loved to forget about these kind of thing. Overall, Kamen Rider Speed feat at this point are not even impressive anymore since they can always change or make them contradict it however they want. But put a writer that cared about power and consistency then you will see Axel being crush by any clock up rider if that were the case.

By the way, I have been wondering about this. Doesnt Kuuga Ultimate have Durability Bypassing ? Since he can actually made any opponent bleed regardless of their armor.

Back to Meme God Shin Kuroto Dan, his Level 1000000000 Gashat makes him Moon level at least, and adding to that he can freely control his own parameters. The only way for Kiriya / Lazer to beat him was by using Cronus' old reset ability to erase the gashat's existence. Should've put SAVE in the gashat as well.

Back