• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider General Discussion Thread

Anyone looking forward to that Climax fighting game that's coming for the Switch? A recent Siliconera article states that it will also get an English translation through release in Asia territories. Currently wondering whether I should just forego My Hero One's Justice and just wait for Climax Scramble Zi-O since they both seem to scratch that 3D superhero fighting game itch.

Climax Scamble Zi-O's netcode may be really terrible though since its online networks are (primarily) based in Japan and the Asian countries around it whereas My Hero One's Justice will most likely use networks from all across the globe due to international release, so... yeah still thinking about it but I have never played Kamen Rider fighting game besides that one time on a PSP emulator.

Newton Ghost literally tossed an entire City into the air. Keep in mind Newton is a basic/base form Damashii so its disgustingly below Toucon Boost which is disgustingly below Grateful which is once more disgustingly below Mugen which has infinite growing potential as the battle goes on.

So Ghosts fodder form is City level meaning Mugen being in the Country+ range sounds like a fair assumption.

There's also a feat from Heisei Generations Final where Mugen along with Tajador OOO's one shotted a massive machine which was literally in the process of /physically/ pulling two planets towards one another.

Sooooooo....Yeah. Ghost is basically one of the strongest Riders in general. He's way up there at least.

Saint rider 890 said:
https://youtu.be/oIU9oToW0l8
- Around 09.00-10.04 Build Earth teleport to Ex Aid earth with machine called Enigma

-Around 14.00-15.03 Right Kaiser use enigma for collide Build earth with Ex-Aid earth .

-Around 1.12.13 Gaim , OOO , Fourze and Ghost destroy enigma .
I mentioned this, Yep right here. This is a Planetary feat for all 4 of them.

They each destroyed the thing that was PULLING two planets together.

http://*********.sh/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Build/Episode-48?id=39303

episode 48 is finally relased

Evolt destroyed the moon and also there is a nice speed feat from banjo he flew from the tower to space in maybe 30 seconds

potentially, i mean they had their asses beat by him on several occasions and only took him down together with the other riders...

maybe lower than that or divide it by them all?

then there's the issue of Evolt's power being the one that fuses both parallel worlds so dealing any damage to him would equate to having some of that power at least...

Build's funky

Setsuna tenma said:
http://*********.sh/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Build/Episode-48?id=39303
episode 48 is finally relased

Evolt destroyed the moon and also there is a nice speed feat from banjo he flew from the tower to space in maybe 30 seconds
Try 7 seconds.

Prehistorich said:
potentially, i mean they had their asses beat by him on several occasions and only took him down together with the other riders...
maybe lower than that or divide it by them all?

then there's the issue of Evolt's power being the one that fuses both parallel worlds so dealing any damage to him would equate to having some of that power at least...

Build's funky
Evolto's Planetary power comes from Black Hole ability. Never shown this kind of thing physically. And as we've seen, everytime Evolto pops out a Black Hole they are utterly helpless everytime and cannot do a thing about it. So I don't see them scaling.

Some feats for Kamen Rider W. (They) defeated Shadow Moon with ease (both Rising Ultimate Kuuga and Final Form Decade combined failed) in first appearance, the Xtreme Gaia Memory is supposed to also be tied with all life on Earth. See what you guys make of this.

aaand Build is over. time for Zi-o.

tangent: Zi-o suit & gimmick-wise polarizes me. Zi-o's "watch strap" goes beyond the belt and the armor design is so simple and boring, unlike Geiz somewhat. also, i hate that the Ridewatches are personally colored to the Rider, becoming unnecessarily distracting. come on, they're the main collectibles, have a base color then color in the clock section respectively. i like the concept of the spinning belt, but i feel it could've been better. place the main Ridewatch inside the belt then the secondary Ridewatch to the side, then spin it in a fashion similar to the cogs of a clock.

still excited to see how the new show goes. returning old Riders!

They better give my boy Wizard the love and respect he deserves.

Hello, it's not about main series, but I just finished playing Kamen Rider Battride War Genesis.

If we could make profile about this video game version of characters, it would be really nice (well, you know, Red Shadow Moon....)

BTW, this is just me ranting about this game, the final survival mission of this game it's hard as hell! You have to fight Gao, Bujin Gaim and Caucasus AT THE SAME F*CKING TIME, and then fight against Arc, Ryuga and Socerer AGAIN! Which everyone of those guys can one-shot you (and yes, even you're level is 99), while your attack is weaker and you start with 50% of HP!

But if you win this mission, you'll get Red Shadow Moon Figure, which the effect is infinite special gauge, it's quite worthy.

When W Extreme Debut in episode 32, it Prism Sword can negate Regenerationn and this can affect even Claydoll level of Regenerationn in episode 39 which can rebuilt herself from a simple thousands of pieces (Could this be High-Mid or Low-High?). Not too mention, she negate the above special ability of the prism in episode 40 when she achieve her evolved form.

Terror Dopant dont have any combat feat except for it ability to only instill extreme fear into the enemy and summon independent dragon.

By the way, I'm currently rewatch both Black and Black RX. And it seems like Black have to add a lot more powers, I'll start the revision when I finished watching.

And I'm going to creates Black RX's profile too!

Joker Undead (Which mean Hajime Aikawa and Kazuma Kenzaki) from Kamen Rider Blade can eradicate all life on Earth although it's a circumstantial thing. Most likely can't be applied in combat unless the thread maker allows it

Back