• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider General Discussion Thread

https://www3.dramacool9.io/kamen-rider-build-episode-45.html

REALLY need to add this

Evolto's monster form shows his true potential as he easily transports him and Sento to another planet filled with life (how would that be calc'ed huh) and also rather easily destroys it with a giant black hole. then the planet is converted into power via gauntlets.

Afterwards all four Kamen Riders (three of whom have been launched beforehand by attacks that destroyed buildings kilometers away) defeat said form reverting Evolto to Black Hole. Genius + Hazard Trigger, Cross-Z Magma, Grease, and Rogue.

oh and Evolto!Kazumi moves from nascita^TM to Evolto's side in like half a second to a full second

shit is getting intense

Do you all think ZI-O must be strong as (or stronger than) Decade?

Also, I heard the news that Decade Armor will be one of his upgrade form, and Masahiro Inoue (Tsukasa) really want to reprise his roles. So there's a chance that ZI-O will meets Decade, what do you think?

Decade is a Space warrior. Zi-O is a SpaceTIME warrior. He must be stronger.

loljk

I feel there is a big chance he meets older riders and not the A.R. RIders since it is an anniversary season, so Tsukasa most likely will not be the only one he meets.

i never bothered asking why tbh. now, its probably better if they were all on the same page. literally the same dude with different form.

also can i just point out how bad the format of the pages can be- if one dude has multiple forms each with different stats, the stats just pile on and make it look like a mess. why not color code it or make the stats appear on the tab it corresponds to? would definitely work for the Riders seeing as they have so many forms.

latest episode also shows Evolto doesn't necessarily need to initiate a finishing attack to create black hole that can, at the least, destroy multiple city blocks at once. also he doesn't need to be in very close proximity, just a few kilometers away.

You can ask for Evolt's black hole feat calculation in this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1604488

Also, Sento literally going to merge two universes together (spoiler: he got this idea when he go to another universe and meets Zi-O in Kamen Rider Build The Movie: Be The One), this would be an interesting feat.

Anyone want to help me here? I have a plan to create an massive Kamen Rider Revision soon since our KR profile are mess and also we need to create the other KR profile too.

How soon are we talking about? Depending on when it is, I may or may not be able to help. But then again, I'm going to look over the profiles when they're done anyway.

Are we ever going to have proper scaling for the series? Seems like everyone can fight anyone in this series.

Sir Ovens said:
Are we ever going to have proper scaling for the series? Seems like everyone can fight anyone in this series.
We could just gonna give them the same treatment like Marvel-DC. Only powerscailing characters from a same series. Toku's crossovers are alway messed up

So we aren't powerscaling from movies and specials?

What of Decade and Zi-O?

Sir Ovens said:

What of Decade and Zi-O?
I'm not sure about decade...I suppose we could ? Ignore the fact that the riders through Decade's series ảre diffent from their counterpart in the main series. On the final episode of Decade, the actual Riders from the main series show up to fight Decade (and end up get their ass kicked by violent emotion form).

I myself find that legit tho. The surpreme leader of Daishocker is suppose to be stronger than any rider ever exist. The only thing held him back from killing the other rider is his amnesia.

You find it weird that Decade and ZI-O kind of have the same plot?

Rider in the present goes about trying not to become the evil Rider he is in the future?

Also I wish Kamen Rider would go a more Doctor Who route and have Riders that are planned for like 2-3 years down the road appear in the series now. That would make for a genuinely interesting plot.

MagiSinbad said:
Sir Ovens said:

What of Decade and Zi-O?
I'm not sure about decade...I suppose we could ? Ignore the fact that the riders through Decade's series ảre diffent from their counterpart in the main series. On the final episode of Decade, the actual Riders from the main series show up to fight Decade (and end up get their ass kicked by violent emotion form).

I myself find that legit tho. The surpreme leader of Daishocker is suppose to be stronger than any rider ever exist. The only thing held him back from killing the other rider is his amnesia.
Disagree .

The reason why Decade can kill all rider because most of them holding back and he must save the world from destruction . For example why most Heisei Rider not use their final form to fight against Violent Emotion Decade ?

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/decade-runs-the-real-rider-gauntlet.628291/

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/double-vs-decade.627115/page-2

I've yet to watch both Kamen Rider Black and Black RX but I vaguely recall that there was this popular meme about how OP Black RX was. Is Black RX merely planet-tier or so much greater than that? I vaguely recall how someone, many years ago, outside VBW mentioned RX surviving a universal or multiversal collapse but I haven't watched yet so could anyone verify this or not?

Jakob C. Brown said:
I've yet to watch both Kamen Rider Black and Black RX but I vaguely recall that there was this popular meme about how OP Black RX was. Is Black RX merely planet-tier or so much greater than that? I vaguely recall how someone, many years ago, outside VBW mentioned RX surviving a universal or multiversal collapse but I haven't watched yet so could anyone verify this or not?
Black RX around 5A-4C because he beat Creation King and survive planet destruction .

Asdfg55544 said:
Disagree.
Black and Black RX alone are stronger than Heisei Riders final forms.
And yet Kamen Rider Joker and Base form Baron defeat him . What your point ? Do you want rate them being 5A ?

Saint rider 890 said:
Asdfg55544 said:
Disagree.
And yet Kamen Rider Joker and Base form Baron defeat him . What your point ? Do you want rate them being 5A ?
Did you just power-scailing them with the MOVIE!? Hah, try harder.

Asdfg55544 said:
Saint rider 890 said:
Asdfg55544 said:
Disagree.
Decade violent defeat all rider on movie . What your point ?

Saint rider 890 said:
Asdfg55544 said:
Saint rider 890 said:
Asdfg55544 said:
Disagree.
Decade violent defeat all rider on movie . What your point ?
Entire Decade Series was crossover, that's my point. Unlike other series, which has their own story and the movie is PIS.

I might be forgetting something since I have not watched Decade in forever. But weren't all the riders he fights from weaker AUs anyway?

I came here to mention Ex-Aid being smashed with the planet Mars in his basic Level 2 state and his level 2 state canonically not being superior to any Neo-Heisei Super form.

Most Rider series/specials are also canon aside from minor production errors so ignoring the consistent scaling is also questionable. Kamen Rider abuses Scaling quite alot, more so than even Precure. Every Rider could easily end up planet level and Light speed in an instant if needed, that's how bad it could get.

I was thinking about getting back into Super Sentai and properly into Kamen Rider. The most I've seen was The Eng ver of Ryuki:Dragon Knight, some Gokaiger and currently watching Go-Busters

any suggestions?

Idk, but personal recommendation?

Watch Build. The story and mystery surrounding the plot is amazing.

Skip Ghost. Ghost has no subatance and I got bored watching it after the 3rd episode.

Ghost is average at best.

Watch Drive, OOO's or Build. Those are my top 3 ranked series in Neo-Heisei.

Hst master said:
I was thinking about getting back into Super Sentai and properly into Kamen Rider. The most I've seen was The Eng ver of Ryuki:Dragon Knight, some Gokaiger and currently watching Go-Busters
any suggestions?
Welcome to the KR-verse,Hst!! For that i can recommend you Build,Ex-Aid,Drive,Gaim and OOO,that's my recommendation list for you.

Back