• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Eternal Upgrade?

Diinou HotHead said:
Looking good, I guess.
But it would be good if there's something to confirm Another World is a timeline.

Also, it's not hax, but AP, if it's from an attack.
Another Worlds are Alternative Realities/Timelines where something that's implausible and didn't happen in this timeline actually did occur. That's straight up the definition of an "Another World" that they gave.

Also since Eternal destroyed more than one Another World (We see the creation of them and they're all created separately despite what them coming out of one portal thing might imply), this feat would actually be 2-C.

This also upgrades Double Armour Zi-O to Low 2-C/2-C levels of durability for being able to take the hit for so long as well as any riders or rider forms that scales above Double Armour (Which is a hell of a lot since even Woz Base is shown to be superior to Double and even KO'd Double Armour Zi-O).

Well, that's a solid 2-C AP feat for Eternal's Maximum Drive then.

I'd not really want to scale other people to this though. As the scaling can inflate so much.

But it's best to call other Knowledgeable Members on this verse to come here, as I am but a casual viewer.

In the main wiki also stated the similar thing:

"Daido also chose to power himself up by activating the Zone Gaia Memory's Maximum Drive to enter Strengthening Armament mode and delivered a powerful Rider Kick to Zi-O. However, thanks to White Woz's advice beforehand, Sougo managed to teleport both him and Eternal to Another World using the Zi-OTrinity Ridewatch. Zi-O, now in Trinity form, then redirected Eternal's kick to the dimension itself, and the force of his attack is potent enough to destroy several Another Worlds, including the one where Geiz is being trapped, therefore returning him, and Swartz's other victims back to reality."

Jamesthetaker said:
Wait, if Another Worlds is said to contain several timelines then Swartz should be 2-C via able to create them.
Swartz as Another Decade should honestly get the same stats as Zi-O Decade since the very nature of an Another Rider is that they're literally said Rider. Another Decade is the real Decade much like how Another Build is Build; replacing the original Rider from history.

Just noticed that Neo Decade is only Low 2-C. That will have to be ammended :L

Noticed something when reading the paragraph that i posted 5 days ago:

Zi-O, now in Trinity form, then redirected Eternal's kick to the dimension itself, and the force of his attack is potent enough to destroy several Another Worlds, including the one where Geiz is being trapped, therefore returning him, and Swartz's other victims back to reality."

Zi-O Trinity form redirected Eternal's kick, which is an 2-C attack. Then that mean this form of him should be 2-C. Which also mean that Oma Zi-O are scaling from this.

You should ask a few VS Battles Staff members to comment here.

I regrettably don't have much free time, so I am not able to help. Sorry.

This is pretty much straight forward (A timeline literally get destroyed in the video) so i argree Low 2-C for AP. But i havent watched Zio yet so i gotta ask. Will this scales to W ? Gold W ( I forgot what that form is called :v ) defeated Eternal and the rider watches suppose to contain the power of their corresponding Kamen Rider.

MagiSinbad said:
This is pretty much straight forward (A timeline literally get destroyed in the video) so i argree Low 2-C for AP. But i havent watched Zio yet so i gotta ask. Will this scales to W ? Gold W ( I forgot what that form is called :v ) defeated Eternal and the rider watches suppose to contain the power of their corresponding Kamen Rider.
I remember people saying Eternal hasn't fully used the Maximum Drive in the Movie, but that's just what I heard. It's a damn long time since I watched the Movie.

No.This was victory eternal aka an eternal stronger than his w counterpart

What about W rider watch ? Wasnt it contain original W's power ? And it was able to withstand Eternal's rider kick

Zi-O W armor withstand Eternal's kick probably is a outlier consider that the other armors hasn't done the same thing.

Regardless, since alot of people had agree on this it should be add.

Speaking of Double though, shouldn't Gold Xtreme scale to Tajador OOOs since they both did a similar amount of damage to Kamen Rider Core?

Jamesthetaker said:
@Akreious The movie is somewhat questionable since it openly contradict to OOO's story elements making the scaling inconsistent.
It's Kamen Rider. For the most part, the scaling is always inconsistent and the only reason why scaling makes sense somewhat in the latest series is because in fluff details, the user's experience translates over to sheer power (That's the case with Build (Hazard Levels) and Ex-Aid (Converts experience into literal EXP to enhance their attacks)).

Plus what's contradictory about it, might I ask?

Back