• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 5

Nicetoderp said:
Also, as I was asking before.
What is your thought on giving Analytic Prediction to Sento? I has been asking around but not too many people seem to answer.
Seem like his intelligent with more detail to me

But would planning like that be just intelligent?

While it is planning, to do so with such clarity that basically predict what would happened not be Analytic Prediction? It is said that it work in both short term and long term after all, I think that it should apply to the latter category at least.

Metal Gauntlet (ÒâíÒé┐Òâ½Òé¼Òâ│ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒâê, Metaru Gantoretto) : The special forearm armor. Cluster Cells(Òé»Òâ®Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝Òé╗Òâ½, Kurasut─ü Seru), robotic grasshoppers which MetalCluster Hopper is made from, and which have the ferocity of grasshoppers, have the ability to break down objects through contact by eroding the object at a molecular level, allowing Zero-One to create destructive punching power that can reduce any substance to ashes. This protects the forearm from the hand and reproduces a grasshopper's ability, extending the user's combat ability.

Also, molecule destruction. This should be good enough to be added, no?

20200209 224337
Some screenshot I take straight from TV Asashi

I swear that the end form for Zero-One or Thouser or some other hidden villain would be like Turn A if this gundam thing keep on going.

We can agree that Zero-One Super Form have molecular decomposition or eroding. And man, does Metal Cluster is one of the most OP super form. It can let you attack and defense simulanteously without having to do any action command but that was the Ark doing anyway. Even Thouser just couldnt land a finger on it, even when using Lion Progrise Key. I wonder if the Progrise Hopper Blade function will be to also connect Aruto to Zea so it can nullify Ark Berserk tendency or just Izu in general helping Aruto control the Ark influence?

Who know, maybe Aruto will try to U N D E R S T A N D Ark's feeling like OO Gundam. Now all we need is a three times stat amp and that is when the fun truly begin.

Then should Thouser get resistance to matter manip due to him tanking MC Hopper for quite a while compare to the Raider?

Hmmm, possibly, we could see that the swarm kinda just went pass him because Ark was aiming at killing Thouser, but he did tank the swarm first barrage so I would lean toward yes.

Also, I just did a pretty big cleanup of the main verse page for KR under the calculations section. I think I've got every single calc group-accepted AP calculation and one speed calculation filed away there. Let me know how it looks!

That's a good question. Do Greeeds actually have souls, or are they just desire (or in Eiji's case, a lack thereof) given form?

With more op bullshit character added like Oma Zio, Genm, and Ex-Aid, do any of you think we should update the power of the verse key? Or is it just me that feels this way.

DVD181 said:
That's a good question. Do Greeeds actually have souls, or are they just desire (or in Eiji's case, a lack thereof) given form?
Well, seem to be like that. It is what Subarashi-man described them after all.

Kaijinoodles.EXE said:
With more op bullshit character added like Oma Zio, Genm, and Ex-Aid, do any of you think we should update the power of the verse key? Or is it just me that feels this way.
TBH that section is kinda poorly written. Let me go clean it up a bit.

DVD181 said:
Kaijinoodles.EXE said:
TBH that section is kinda poorly written. Let me go clean it up a bit.
Aaaaand done. I think it's a little more accurate, detailed and up-to-date now.

I'm just glad there's actually people willing to work on this verse. Believe me, when I was trying to add more Kamen Rider info to this site all the way back in 2016, there was pretty much nobody else, so seeing all of you here is really heartwarming.

So, on another note going ack to the Ichigo vs OOO match I made earlier, we need to ask ourselves: since Greeed are simply desire (or a lack thereof) given sentience, do they have souls that can be affected via Soulhax?

To quote myself from other thread.

For me, I would lean towrd a 'Yes' to 'Yes, maybe'. Due to Greeed entire existence based on Core Medals, desire conceptualized in a form of Medals and only given humanoid form due to them working in conjunctions with Cell Medal.

The first version of Greeed themselves are basically brain dead due to their 'desire' being fully content from having all 10 Medals.

Only do they given any form of actual sentient by having one of their Core pick off by the King. After that, they basically went balistic from their desire to being 'whole' again as they start absorbing things around them to fufilled their damaged existence.

honestly, Greeeds are the product of Alchemy, so i alway see them as some kind of Pseudo-homunculus. If we are considering this lore, then maybe Greeeds are also just living creatures with souls (with their cells being the medals)

Thing can be considered alive without needing soul.

While the head Core Medal does house the mind, their existence always anchor by their Core Medals. so for me,in order to messed with Greeed 'soul' they need to destroy their desire itself.

Back