• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 5

DVD181 said:
I'm just glad there's actually people willing to work on this verse. Believe me, when I was trying to add more Kamen Rider info to this site all the way back in 2016, there was pretty much nobody else, so seeing all of you here is really heartwarming.
Now what we need is start making Super Sentai and make it get so much attention

And its not only in this site, Kamen Rider slowly getting recognized in the west too

Just rewatching some of Ex-Aid episodes where Lovelica debut as a proper Bugster. And this may sound absurd, but I think he shuld have Law Manipulation or at least a Limited form of it.

Why? Simple, the reason why every single attack that the Riders made simply get reflected or automatically missed because they AREN'T playing the game! They simply wanted to kill Lovelica first, what they need to do is to seduced, or at least, impressed his harem of Bugster Maid first in order to actually harm the thing.

It is a very dumb ability, too bad that Max Might X is able to powernull through it.

Diinou HotHead said:
Okay.

I suppose with Option 1, we make 2 tabbers, 1 for his shown resistances, and another for Heisei resistances
Also, it has been a while.

Would you like me to list all the thing that Baruku could possibly resists?

Also, since Sougo in his Ohma form able to make his summoned Riders power work on hin again, would that count as Resistance nagation?

Nicetoderp said:
Just rewatching some of Ex-Aid episodes where Lovelica debut as a proper Bugster. And this may sound absurd, but I think he shuld have Law Manipulation or at least a Limited form of it.
Why? Simple, the reason why every single attack that the Riders made simply get reflected or automatically missed because they AREN'T playing the game! They simply wanted to kill Lovelica first, what they need to do is to seduced, or at least, impressed his harem of Bugster Maid first in order to actually harm the thing.

It is a very dumb ability, too bad that Max Might X is able to powernull through it.
Attack Reflection is probally the best way to go. We are not sure he's altering the law of the world or anything like that. All bugster powers are data manipulation at their core, so it's best to just leave it at that

And shouldnt we wait for all Heisei riders profiles to be completed before adding his resistance ? after all,when we placing a resistance for him, we also have to write which rider/enemy has that ability

Nicetoderp said:
Diinou HotHead said:
Okay.

I suppose with Option 1, we make 2 tabbers, 1 for his shown resistances, and another for Heisei resistances
Also, it has been a while.

Would you like me to list all the thing that Baruku could possibly resists?

Also, since Sougo in his Ohma form able to make his summoned Riders power work on hin again, would that count as Resistance nagation?
Yeah. List it, so I can see it.

@Magi

While it is true that they are data in their core. But we can see that each Bugster, each GAME work under their own rules whether it is working for it or against it.

For example, remember the Doremeda beat Bugster fight for the first time? Hiro exploded because he didn't dance to the beat. The law that change doesnt have to be a massive one, but limited form of Law Manip exist, no?

And I am just listing current abilities that is currently exists on profiles. No problem, right?

Welcome to, I can't beleive it's not Blazblue Resistance to Matter Manipulation(Kuuga,Evolt),Explosion Manipulation(Kuuga),Weather Manipulation(Cronus,Kuuga),Elemental Manipulation(Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Ice,Lighting,Light)Various Kamen Rider uses them.)Existence Erasure(Decade),Law Manipulation(Genm Billion),Physic Manipulation(Genm again),Spatial Manipulation(OOO,Genm),Time Manipulation(Zi-O II,Genm,Cronus.etc.),Reality Warping,Void Manipulation(OOO),Mind Manipulation(Leangle),Poison Manipulation(Leangle,Brain),Disease Manipulation(Genm, Cronos),Status Effect Inducement,Paralysis Inducement,Gravity Manipulation,Plot Manipulation(Ex-Aid),Sealing,Decontructio,BFR,Black Hole Creation,Empathic Manipulation(Ghost),Sins Manipulation(Specter),Power Nullification(Ghost,Specter).

Resistance to Matter Manipulation (Kuuga, Evolt), Explosion Manipulation (Kuuga), Weather Manipulation (Cronus, Kuuga), Elemental Manipulation (Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Ice, Lighting, Light, various Kamen Riders use them), Existence Erasure (Decade), Law Manipulation & Physics Manipulation (Genm Billion), Spatial Manipulation (OOO, Genm), Time Manipulation (Zi-O II, Genm, Cronus,etc.), Reality Warping, Void Manipulation (OOO), Mind Manipulation (Leangle), Poison Manipulation (Leangle, Brain), Disease Manipulation (Genm, Cronos), Status Effect Inducement, Paralysis Inducement, Gravity Manipulation, Plot Manipulation (Ex-Aid), Sealing, Deconstruction, BFR, Black Hole Creation, Empathic Manipulation (Ghost), Sin Manipulation (Specter), Power Nullification (Ghost, Specter).

There. Rephrased them for you.

Or alternatively, say: Resistance to All Heisei Kame Riders' Powers and Abilities (Icluding non-protagonists as well)

Actually, you can change the Browser to "Desktop Version"

That's how I edit things without a Computer.

I'll soon be editing it for you, then.

I think that Ark at that point focus it's entire attention to ending Gai that it didn't even notice Isamu.

And Isamu was pretty ******* fast as well y'know? Despite the Cluster making a massive spike that is halfway rushing toward Gai, Isamu still managed to pull the driver off in time.

Nicetoderp said:
Alsp what is you guys opinion on Greed lacking soul?
well, i'm fine with natural Greeed lacking soul

But what about Eiji ? he used to be a human with a soul but lost his soul after he turned into a Greeed ?

Well, they do actually.

He should have type 5 immor neg due to killing ghosts themselves, who's according to Yurusen, cant die due to being dead

Back