• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 5

That straight forward type 5 immortality, we had the characters from under night in birth, sekien no inganock, and Mokou/Kaguya who had their concept of death gone either being an void/nonexistent or removing the concept itself

Hey, uh. do you guys think that I'm crazy that God Dan could actually beat Reinhard, you know the one, THE Reinhard in his 5-A form.

Of course, can win and most likely win are entirely different thing.

Just thinking how hilarious it would be if Zombie Chronicle would work on him

Well, Bugster Virus is anything but normal. I mean what kind of Virus able to manifest entity from videofame to exist in real life while leaking into another universe(Ex-Aid Build movie).

I'm leaning towards OOO vs Zeref myself, especially now that Eiji is listed as the fifth-strongest non-smurf in Tier High 6-C and Zeref is right above him.

It's not easy getting a nice match with OOO, when he's either too tough or too weak.

He has Void & Concepthax and Immortal 8, meaning you need Concepthax as well to beat him, while resisting his Conceptual Void.

But people who can do this are usually packed with haxes that murders him in an eyeblink.

It means he's got some very hard haxxes to get around, and his impressive win record has made him into somewhat of a sandbag (a term meaning basically a walking brick wall; completely impervious).

Yeah. I was thinking for a while and also realize he can just outhax him.

I do hype for Oma Zi-O matches, to see what "4-B Stars" of the wiki can give him a nice match.

DVD181 said:
Diinou HotHead said:
Oh. See the Bleach people at the 1st spot of high 6-C?
Exactly. I see Eiji getting up to third, maybe even second, but not any further than that.
Looking at the list that's currently on there, I see Eiji most likely beating Zeref and any of the three High 6-C Danny Phantom characters (Danny Phantom, Dani Phantom and Vlad Plasmius) without much difficulty. The number two (behind the Bleach characters, who will stay on top 'Cause Reiatsu Crush) also has voidhax, so that might be an interesting fight if Eiji makes it that far.

True that. He's dancing on the edge and that's probably the only reason he's gotten as impressive a win-loss record as he has.

Legit tempted to pit him against one of the other best win-loss records I know of on here (Diavolo) to see what happens.

Basically a character with higher-dimensional hax or some kind of stat that is far disproportionate to all others (E.G: Mid-Godly Regen on a 7-B character, or an 8-A with 5-D conceptual manipulation hax).

Consult with Jamesthetaker a bit, he's got a lot of useful information and is probably already getting started on making that profile. Also, check my message wall; there's some ond info from 2016 on there that should be helpful.

I have abother point I want to bring up about something I feel is really a bad policy we've got with the KR pages, and that's this: why the actual **** are we scaling everyone (most notably Ex-Aid and for a while Drive (before we started scaling them to W)) via crossover events with Ryuki?! It should be acknowledged that powerscaling in the Movie War events is horrendously inconsistent at best, and flat out lazy at worst. I mean, c'mon people! Is it really that hard to find feats within their own series?!

I propose that we stop scaling between series via crossover and anniversary events as soon as possible. No more High 4-C Den-O via scaling to Kuuga via scaling to Decade characters; no more Low 7-C Drive scaling from W (I'm pretty sure there's enough feats in Drive to support a similar stat anyway), and no more High 7-C Brave from beating Ouja (I mean, is everyone who beats Asakura in a crossover event gonna get a High 7-C rating?! C'mon people).

Back