• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 4

Setsuna tenma said:
Just saw the latest episode.Aruto base form survives a punch from the giant robot which sends him flying albeit barely he deformed after that damage
Yes.... but it's not enough to become a feat for Zero One's Base Form

Mr.Cutlery said:
I'm not sure if it's wrong per se, but please don't use TBA for tiering. Just rate Unknown.
Also, this form of Geiz hasn't been out yet, so it shouldn't even exist at first place. At least, not until the movie is out.

Drahavern said:
Can anyone explain to me why Kuuga Ultimate scaling from Agito?
I'm just curious about this. Thank in advance.
Late replied. To answer you question: According to books and mini-encyclopedias about Kamen Rider Agito, the Lords are actually of the Linto tribe in Kuuga that battled the Gurongi in the past before Kuuga defeated them, thus linking the Lords to the Linto as humanity's protectors.

Jamesthetaker said:
Drahavern said:
Can anyone explain to me why Kuuga Ultimate scaling from Agito?
I'm just curious about this. Thank in advance.
Late replied. To answer you question: According to books and mini-encyclopedias about Kamen Rider Agito, the Lords are actually of the Linto tribe in Kuuga that battled the Gurongi in the past before Kuuga defeated them, thus linking the Lords to the Linto as humanity's protectors.
And a crossover happened in the Kuuga manga.
So the Gurongi Tribe (include Daguva) comparable to Lords. But Lords in this era included El Lords or not.

1) Gurongi Tribe (with Daguva) = Lords (with El Lords), then Agito Shining = Overlord(High 4-C) > El Lords = Kuuga Ultimate = Daguva

2) Gurongi Tribe (with Daguva) = Lords (without El Lords), then Agito Shining = Overlord(High 4-C) > El Lords > Kuuga Ultimate = Daguva

In case 2, Overlord far stronger than Daguva and Kuuga Ultimate, so the High 4-C feat for Kuuga Ultimate and Daguva seem not right.

Just my opinion, correct me if i am wrong.

Gurongi Tribe = Lords. Agito Shining = Overlord > Kuuga Ultimate = Daguva > El Lords.

Noted that the El Lords themselves are weaker than Kuuga Amazing Mighty, who can reaches 6-C with his kick while the only feat they had yeld at High 7-A.

The reason Kuuga Ultimate scaling to Shining Agito is because both of the Overlord and Daguva are the strongest of in their series and could possible rival against each others.

Jamesthetaker said:
Gurongi Tribe = Lords. Agito Shining = Overlord > Kuuga Ultimate = Daguva > El Lords.
Noted that the El Lords themselves are weaker than Kuuga Amazing Mighty, who can reaches 6-C with his kick while the only feat they had yeld at High 7-A.

The reason Kuuga Ultimate scaling to Shining Agito is because both of the Overlord and Daguva are the strongest of in their series and could possible rival against each others.
Now my mind is clear. Thank you for explained.

@James

That's...doesnt seem right to me and sound more like a hunch than the actual infor. Even if Daguva is the strongest of the Grongi tribe, it doesnt tell us anything about why he should scale to the Overlords, arent the Overlords could be stronger ? Just my though. Since i'm still on my way watching Kuuga so please correct me if i'm wrong

Gurongi Tribe = Lords. Agito Shining = Overlord = Kuuga Ultimate = Daguva.

Daguva matched against Kuuga Ultimate, who have the power to destroy the entire world and eradicate the humanity.

Overlords create our world, referred to as the creator of the Linto Tribe, was gonna exterminate the entire humanity and start anew.

kuuga has matter manipulation that works on atomic level, although this power is largely inapplicable in combat since yusuke mainly uses it simply to transform and/or mutate an object into his weapons. the power becomes perfectly applicable in his ultimate form though, as his pyrokinesis is nothing more than an application of this power. n-daguva-zeva's other powers might be an application of an identical matter manipulation as well

clearly what it says on the tin. amadam provides the wearer a set of power identical to those of grongi, whose main power revolves around manipulating matter on atomic scale. said power is why the grongi can freely assume a more humanoid form into their real grongi appearance and vice versa, or how a grongi can manipulate and weaponize parts of their body or turn an object around them into weapons

same kind of power is something that yusuke as kuuga possess as well. this power is why he can turn an object resembling a sword/rod/gun into kuuga's sword/rod/gun, and it's also the power used to initiate his transformation.

yusuke can't really use this power in an offensive way, hence why hes only using it to turn stuff into weapon and/or to transform from human into his kamen rider form. ultimate form is a sign that yusuke as kuuga has evolved to a certain point where he had become a supreme warrior or something along those line. by that point, the power can be used offensively (as shown when yusuke burn daguva albeit it doesn't damage him) since the power behind this matter manipulation is greatly enhanced

it's supposedly expanded more on the novel, but the whole idea behind arcle is that the thing would turn the wearer into a mindless biological weapon hellbent on killing everything. hence why ultimate kuuga is said to be a great warrior who brought about the ultimate darkness, it was referring to how someone who turns into an ultimate kuuga would be a living weapon and lose themselves due to the changes caused by the arcle and amadam (which got averted by yusuke's gentle nature)

by the time yusuke achieved ultimate kuuga, he can practically turn anything into anything, hence the "ultimate kuuga can use all the weapons from prior forms". the explanation behind daguva and yusuke's pyrokinesis also mentioned that they use this matter manipulation power to turn a part of an enemy's bodies directly into plasma, hence putting them on fire (though in this case it's more accurate to say they're actually making the enemies into said fire). proto-kuuga in the novel also showcased this power by transmutating tokyo tower into some sort of weapon

I only remember the matter changing ability mentioned once in TV series, which fall under Weapon Creation and i don't see any statements said that he can turn the enemy's bodies into plasma or anything implied that.

In the novel, proto-kuuga turn a steel frames into a cannon then shoot a huge beam out of Tokyo Tower.

just write a more expansive description rather than changing them outright should work i think. make it looks kinda like "pyrokinesis and weapon creation through matter manipulation" or link fire manipulation and weapon creation in matter manipulation's explanation

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Also it is just me or anyone feels that Agito abilities seems lacking? Maybe it just me
Agito doesn't have much abilities of him own, i could said. The series focus on drama-religious-philosophy more than fighting and doesn't showcase many hax beside the Unknowns.

@GSU

The first option sound better

@James

Hmmm, i see then. Aside kicking the god in the face he seems not that strong, what a bummer i say lel

IMO just PIS that fight off would be a nice idea.

Also there's the Key thingy to be fixed.

And, oh, is his speed always that fast? He should just scale around Agito Riders in their normal forms, not the Top Tier forms in my opinion.

It's a discussion thread, Vel. You don't have to bump it.

Not in my book

Anyway looks the main Riders left so far are Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva, Fourze, Wizard, and Ghost to go

Looks like it didn't take that too long to finish them all

Well, I didn't expect the main Riders pages to take too long. It was the inclusion of every singe Rider that was gonna take a long time.

But if Fate can add every single Servant, we can add every single Rider.

You spoke like Fate has all Servant Profiles...

Well, Fate was "cared for" for like years, but Kamen Rider was recently getting revised and clean up, so that's the difference.

And doesn't mention that we need to wait for that bullshit mats and feats from upcoming chapters, and then there's project that we split to group/loner for making servants profiles but it took forever to finish (looking at you, Hinako)

There's also the fact most Servants can be scaled with the same standards, while Kamen Rider needs to take looks at individual shows, so there's that.

Back