• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Decade Profile Update and Other Stuff

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
To put it simply,

Old profile

New profile

My changes are simple.
  • Added Showa powers (I added Showa Rider abilities to his profile cause he clearly has them as we see with A.R. Black and the Showa Riders he kills in the movie war)​
  • Fully fleshed out Heisei powers (Self explanatory. I added all the abilities Decade should have with Heisei powers)​
  • Added a Violent Emotion key (This is because Violent Emotion is just straight up stronger than Base Decade since he can wipe out all the Riders with ease when before he struggled with them in their individual worlds)​
  • Added Limited Adaptation, Plot Manipulation, and Reality Warping (This is simply due to the fact that Decade always has a role in whatever world he enters and automatically fits into the "narrative" by having a job or position that will eventually lead him to his goal. Examples of this are automatically becoming a postman with a letter specifically made out to Shoichi in World of Agito, immediately becoming a skilled violinist in World of Kiva, and knowing the Gurongi language in World of Agito)​
  • Added BFR (Alright so he already had BFR, but I also added a different version of it from the Super Hero Taisen movie)​

As for the other stuff, I made an A.R. World Kabuto profile not too long ago. I forgot to add that he should be able to turn into his Final Form Ride at will like Kabuto could in the Movie War.​

Last edited:
Good job on the rework, I agree with everything. But I’d like to change the Non-Applicable Type 8 Immortality and Resurrection to outright be combat applicable. We said in the server before that Riders are able to come back at the end of the movie, which is usually within the 24hr time frame.

Amazing job. There are a few P&A for the Showa Riders that were recently added in the past revision, but I can add these for you once you perform the changes since I know it is tiresome to look through their P&A section again.

Amazing job. There are a few P&A for the Showa Riders that were recently added in the past revision, but I can add these for you once you perform the changes since I know it is tiresome to look through their P&A section again.
Alright thanks!

I don't have much time to go over this (got a couple of other threads people wanted me to look at), though the addition stuff looks okay and at least more references are there.

Looking over it I don't see any glaring issues with the profile update.

Considering this is a simple update, I'll take it two admins should be enough to approve this. I'll apply the changes now.

Back