• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Crossover Upgrade and Legend Key......

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Donut magician profile was created, We got some trouble about crossover scaling.... then I will list the profile that should get upgrade or has a new key to prevent the problem, they have a lot change or adding

Crossover Scaling

• Wizard and Fourze: Due Fourze's Timeline in HG Final debut shortly before Movie War Ultimatum (before his driver got destroyed, and techinally, the writers wanted it debut after Ultimatum but they forgot that the Fourze Driver was destroyed ) he scales to Wizard's Special Rush & All Dragon continiously to 5-B, then Fourze should change his HG Final key to EoS/HG Final with 5-B as Cosmic State, much higher as Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States, then Fusion State still at High 6-C
  • Double and OOO: Due his movie taisen movie, Double's Cyclone Joker Gold Extreme should get upgrade to 7-C by defeating Kamen Rider Core alongwith Middle Series Tajador OOO
Legendary Rider Power
Due every crossover with the main rider and counting as canon, Every Rider who has Legendary Rider Power should get new key like this...

In Showa vs Heisei should not be scaled when they fight their own since all riders just be defeated according from their plan except the boss

• OOO | Tamashiy Combo >> 4-B (via defeating the Shocker Boss who overwhelmed all of Riders including Decade)
  • Gaim, Baro, Ryuge and Zangetsu | Legendary Rider Arms >> 4-B as Double/OOO/Fourze/Wizard Arms (Defeated Bujin Gaim and his army along with Wizard Gold Dragon) and Ichigo Arms (Defeated Fifteen who overpowered all Rider including Decade Again? that is Decade's Fault!), At least 6-A as Drive Arms
  • Drive | Type Fruit >> At least 6-A (Defeated Megahex alongwith EoS Gaim in Drive Arms who overwhelmed his Kiwami Arm and as the Man of Beginning)
  • Ghost and Specter | Legendary Rider Damashii >> Varies (Most Damashii should comparable to original ones which they defeated copies of the final bosses of each owns), 4-B as Heisei Rider Damashii (Stated the Eyecon was created from combined power of all past Heisei Riders (Kuuga - Drive))
  • Ex-aid, Lazer and all rider who is in Ex-aid Team in Movie Taisen and other ressurected Riders | Kamen Sentai Go Rider >> 6-C (As Go Rider managed defeating Totema Exterior Genm who overwhelmed all ressurected Riders including Another Agito)

Please discuss these If I wrong or you guys have other opinions.....

I somewhat iffy about how we scailing through Riders crossover. But let just say some are outlier and some not. Looking at you, Shadowmoon vs W match

Cant judge all of them, so i will give opinion on the movies i have seen :

OOO's Rider Tamashi combo : This one is fine, due to the form is Movie-only.

Gaim, Baron, Ryugen and Zangetsu : All is fine

Double and OOO : Look good, it doesnt contradict anything due to W is at his prime right now

Ghost and Specter : Havent seen it yet, but from what my friend told me, this look fine enough. But isnt the Mugen Damashii is the strongest Damashii ? should it get scailed to Heisei Riders Damashii too ?

And I forgot and added Drive's Type Fruit case that seem like outlier when both him and Fruit God destroy Megahax's planet together with their base form (while Shinnosuke is in Type Speed, that is too outlier becuase he can't get in a car while he was in Type Fruit)

And Like someone said from general thread, the first debut of new rider in the movie be exception since they have many outlier cases like W stomped Shadowmoon or at the latest movie which Zero-One kicked ass Zamonas

This seem fine. Dunno about Wizard but Double and OOO scaling seem constant enough. Legendary Rider Power power as well since they scales to that exclusive form only.

Though, why Go Rider is High 4-C? Another Agito doesn't have High 4-C key.

This thread still continue with other revision about crossover scaling....

I wait for Zi-O and Zero-One's Reiwa First Generation Key which confirmed as canon and went continiously to Geiz Majesty in Zi-O case, and confirmed Aruto and Izu still remember a moment from that movie in Zero-One case

Then I'm waiting the new cal of Zero-One which make they be stronger or weaker than peak Zi-O's base key?

Mugen Damashii is the strongest in hax and overall powers/abilities. Infinite human potential and rage power growth rate so yeah it should scale above.

It mean Mugen Damashii should go to above 4-B too? so, this CRT has 2 peoples who tought that, Oh that mean every Legend Rider in HG Final will gain 4-B and Fourze go scaling to Wizard's All Dragon????

But It doesn't have any evidence that's why Mugen Damashii should be scale or stronger than to Heisei Rider Damashii which that is exclusive form and appear only 1 time in special Ep

Seem like I gonna have problem about Bikaiser's Profile if I do, who fought evenly Riders between 8-A to 5-A in the same time (Ex-Aid Muteki & Build RTSparkling)

Hmmm when you think about that then yeah, while Mugen is the strongest in his base arsenal Heisei is the stronger one overall but it's basically optional.

Hmm then shouldn't Sento get scale to Emu then?

Ah yes, why i?.........

but anyway every crossover boss in taisen movie get a lack about Ap and Dura, then they all be defeated by the past Final Form rider and the next Upgraded Form rider. it mean they should be stronger than their base form but not up to their super form above

Why I tought about Bikaiser becuase he has the same energy as this thread

Yes, each his half fought against 8-A Riders which mean they only traded blow with Cross-Z for Red Side and Build for Blue Side because Emu cannot henshin and Eiji doesn't has any medal

Just one word of advice: when one makes a statement that one is "at one tier" for beating another people who is at "at another tier", crosscheck with the tier the said characters are in. Thanks.

@Jasonsith

crosscheck with the tier the said characters are in? What does it mean I guess... but Thx for your advice

Legendary Riders should cross scale. They're literally as having portrayed as equal in power in almost every depiction sans Decade and Zi-O for obvious reasons.

Sir Ovens is correct.

This is the exact same method used for the Precure series on this wiki.

The only thing that actually separates Rider's are their specific abilities and power sets. Otherwise stats are cross-scale heavy, much like Precure, Ultraman and Super Sentai.

There isn't any others mod who is knowledgeble on Kamen Rider, most of the supporters of the verse is here and already agree and give their option. Should this be applied now?

Ok then, seem like everyone agreed to cross scale them

I will list again by using same method like other henshin-based verse, how many profiles have a change via cross scale to each other, so many....

please check this out and read carefully before I will apply them tomorrow as fast If they all seem agree to you (because i have my homeworks to do first)

• Another Agito
    • Gains the new key Kamen Sentai Go-Rider with 5-C tier by scaling to Ex-Aid
  • Kaiza
    • Gains the new key Zi-O Appearances/Zi-O Next Time, which has a little difference from normal Zi-O Appearances key because he debut as Legendary Rider Key and regain his henshin ability due Oma Zi-O Timeline Reset. then he will go to 4-B via traded blow with Kasshine who superior to Zi-O Decade Armor
  • Ryuki and all riders in Rider Time : Ryuki
    • Gain the new key Zi-O Appearances/Rider Time : Ryuki which has a little difference from normal Zi-O Appearances key because he debut as Legendary Rider Key and regain his henshin ability by bringing back to battle royal game. then they all will go to 6-A via scale to Ryuki who fought against his Another Rider, who can traded blow against Zi-O Guys
    • Zolda gains the new key Kamen Sentai Go-Rider with 5-C tier by scaling to Ex-Aid
  • Blade and Chalice
    • Upgrade their Zi-O Appearances in Rider Form to 6-A
    • Blade gains the new key Kamen Sentai Go-Rider with 5-C tier by scaling to Ex-Aid
  • Gatack
    • Gains the new key Zi-O Appearances with 4-B tier via fought against hell brother alongwith Geiz Revive
  • Kick Hopper (Zi-O)
    • Upgrade to Likely 4-B via traded blow with Geiz Revive and Woz Ginga Wakusei
  • Accel
    • Gain the new 2 keys
      • V-Cinema : Chase >> which can give him 6-A by scaling to Drive and seperate of his original series key which he debut to this after EoS
      • Zi-O Appearances/Zi-O Next Time >> Due Kaiza's case
  • OOO
    • Upgrade his HG Final to 5-B, possibly 4-B via scaling to Ghost
    • Gain the new key Tamashiy Combo with 4-B tier and don't scale to his original form due exclusive form
  • Fourze
    • Upgrade his HG Final to 5-B, possibly 4-B via scaling to Ghost
  • Wizard
    • Due the reason from the head thread. he scale from Fourze which make his All Dragon/Special Rush go to 5-B, possibly 4-B
  • Gaim, Baro, Ryuge and Zangetsu
    • Their Legendary Rider Arms in Wizard X Gaim and Showa vs Heisei still treat as exclusive form with 4-B tier
    • But other cases in Gaim X Drive, Kouta fight against Megahax with Drive Arms and destroy its planet with his base Orange Arms, then make he gains the new key EoS which can apply all of Kouta's Forms become to 6-A
    • Baron gains the new key Kamen Sentai Go-Rider with 5-C tier by scaling to Ex-Aid
  • Drive and whole riders and villians in the series
    • Due Gaim X Drive, make they begin the base tier with 6-A by Drive Type Speed destroyed Megahax alongwith Gaim's Orange Arms
  • Ghost and whole riders and villians in the series
    • Due Drive X Ghost, they both Ghost Ore and ProtoDrive (which stated weaker than original Type Speed) defeated the Da vinci Ganma, it makes Ghost and Specter Base Damashiis get upgrade to 6-A, after that Da vinci ganma goes to Super Form and overwhelmed all Ghost and Drive's riders. Drive finished him with Type Tridoron which already 5-C+ alogside Ghost who gain the Toucon Boost Damashii from his father's soul (it has 2 version toucon, in the movie it named "Father Soul version" but he get both version from the movie and original with the same method), make his Toucon Boost and stronger form above (including Necrom) go to 5-C+ by scaling to Drive Type Tridoron
    • Ghost and Specter gain the new key Legendary Rider Damashiis by the reason on the head thread.
    • After Takeru get Mugen Damashii which stated that is the strongest Damashii with Infinite possibilities of Human, it should scale to Heisei Rider Damashii. which it should give Possibly 4-B tier to his Mugen.
  • Ex-Aid and whole riders and villians in the series
    • Due Ghost X Ex-Aid, Ex-Aid as Level 1-2 get upgrade to 6-A by scaling to Base Ghost, Level 3-5 get upgrade to 6-A, Likely 5-C by managed the villians back who traded blow with Deep Specter and Necrom, and Level 10 above get upgrade to 5-C via defeated Dr.Pacman which should comparable to Hatena Bugster who overwhelmed all Ghost's Damashiis including Mugen.
    • Kamen Sentai Go Rider still keeped to scaling other crossover people in Chou Super Hero Taisen. and this is 5-C tier via defeating Totema Genm which stronger than before
    • Another OOO (Genm) get upgrade to 6-A via traded blow with Base Zi-O
  • Build and whole riders and villians in the series
    • Due Ex-Aid X Build, Both never joined in the fight because Ex-Aid's Riders cannot tranform or do anything due Enigma, which can scale only at final battle and Sento already has Hazard Level 3.9 and RT Sparkling. that mean his Hazard Level 3.9 key will get upgrade and give additional Likely 5-A (Traded blow with Grease), at least 5-A as RT Sparkling which defeated Bikaiser alongwith Ex-Aid Muteki and they go with the same speed via blitzing Bikaiser
      • Because of this change, it affected to other like Cross-Z in Hazard Level 4 key get upgrade to At least 8-A, possibly 5-A (Comparable to Sclash Driver user) and Grease and Rogue in their Hazard Level 4 key get upgrade to At least 8-A, possibly 5-A (Go on par with RT Sparkling) to 4-B
  • Zi-O and Geiz
    • Combine them as only one Base Forms key with 6-A (via scaling to Another Rider who has the most Ap feat of their original own, is Drive, Ghost and Ex-Aid) to 4-B tier (Via defeating Another Ultimate Kuuga alongwith all past Heisei Rider in their base form including EoS Build and Decade or as base Zi-O scale from base Geiz who deliver the Heisei Rider Kick alongwith Zi-O Oma Form)
  • Zero-One and whole riders and villians in the series
    • Gain the new key Reiwa the First Generation seperate it out of their original series key which Producer was stated this movie is alternate universe to each both

Jamesthetaker said:
There isn't any others mod who is knowledgeble on Kamen Rider, most of the supporters of the verse is here and already agree and give their option. Should this be applied now?
I suppose so.

5-C via defeated Dr.Pacman which should comparable to Hatena Bugster who overwhelmed all Ghost's Damashiis including Mugen. then Mugen scaling above Toucon who destroyed the boss with Drive Type Tridoron in their crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back