• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Cleanup Project

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
This is less of a revision and more of a reformatting of our Kamen Rider pages.

As of right now, they are wildly disproportionate in quality, with some pages being mediocre, while others are just downright bad.

Therefore, I'm proposing a cleanup project that requires the help of some knowledgeable members of the verse, and maybe other volunteers as well.

We have 133 Kamen Rider profiles and we need to go through all of them to fix stuff ranging from grammatical errors, to whatever the heck Concrete Manipulation is.

The more people who help out, the better.

If it wasn't clear in the OP, what we'll be doing is basically getting Kamen Rider supporters and regular members together so we can accurately reformat pages without touching any of the important stuff.

For example, if a page has the aforementioned Concrete Manipulation, a Kamen Rider supporter can outline in this thread the specifics of that addition in the first place so that regular members can take the appropriate steps necessary to either replace it with something more accurate, or remove it entirely.

Last edited:
I appreciate your assistance.

That being said, none of the pages should be locked.

I'll be busy today and tomorrow, but if I can find some time I will try to help.

That's ok, we still need a few more volunteers before we can start working on this.

I wouldn't know. We have to go through all of them to find the more problematic pages.

Simple direction:
Make sure each form of each verse has the justified calc blog for the stat trio.
Say, USUALLY one rider has an untransformed form, a base form, a level one upgrade, a level two upgrade and then a level three upgrade as a final form, added with other movie specific forms. Cross-over forms deserve having their own keys and tiering.

I am busy IRL but at least I can really advise on the main direction as above.

If we could get about 2 or 3 more people to help edit, I could split the workload so everyone gets about 19 pages each.

Less experienced members who help out, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

I think this is about as much manpower as I can expect for now. Since this isn't a wiki wide project I guess we could handle more individually and clear this up over a longer period of time.

I'll begin allocating pages to people soon.

I apologise in advance if this slips my mind, I have a lot of other verses to take care of.

Thank you for helping out, but please remember to carefully follow the instructions that I linked to earlier.

i cant help much due to busy with IRL stuffs. But ask me anything regarding the verse's infor. If it's within my reach then i will tries my best to answer.

Thank you so much for making this thread. I wanted to give something like this a shot at some point since the pages are in poor quality. I've been making small edits to the pages whenever I can, but nothing huge

I'm knowledgeable with Ex-Aid, Build, and ZO. Currently watching both Fourze and Den-O

Somewhat unrelated to the topic, but is the 6-A ranking for a good portion of Riders even legit? There doesn't seem to be a good calc for the reasoning behind it

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

6-A for some Riders comes from Legend Rider scaling, which we currently don't have standards for. That will be addressed in another thread.

Ok, here are the allocations:

@Zaratthustra: 2nd page
@Abstractions: 3rd page
@Tllmbrg: 4th page
@Jamesthetaker: 5th page
@Lonkitt: 6th page
@KingEzran: 7th page
@Kamen_Rider_Xross: 8th page

I'll handle the 1st and 9th page and help anyone else who needs it.

Refer to the category page and set it to Alphabetical.

If you have any concerns with stuff on profiles or need clarifications on anything you deem out of place, voice your concerns here and the Kamen Rider supporters can help you out.

Thanks again for the support.

6-A for some Riders comes from Legend Rider scaling, which we currently don't have standards for. That will be addressed in another thread.
I know it comes from scaling. AFAIK scaling is mostly legit given the movies are canon. I meant, like, is the feat that originates from Gaim actually legit or was it just eyeballing in terms of guessing it's output?

Also since I'm not assigned to this page, I'd like briefly to bring up two small things Sento should have for his human key

Illusion Creation (via technology, Sento created a holographic projection of Pandora's Box in order to fool Night Rogue)

Preparation

I should update right now Phoenix Phantom?

He manage to go toe-to-toe with All Dragon for a while, before this sent him to the sun, meaning that at his peak, he should be Planet Level.

Right?

Shouldn't this be in General Discussion? I thought aesthetic fixes weren't done in CRTs

Back