• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Blade And Chalice Ability Addition

I've been checking out both Kamen Rider Blade and Chalice's profiles and everything checks out until I find out that the one ability that kickstarted the final episodes of Blade isn't in the profiles at all—the one about the destruction of the world. And so I have a proposal.

Blade and Chalice should have limited Law Manipulation. The whole showing of it's quite inconsistent but it's still worth a shot. In the original series, Hajime being the last undead made Darkroaches spawn and eventually swarm almost all of Japan. In Zi-O, other Joker Undeads spawned in instead (it could have been due to Another Blade taking both Joker Undead powers). However, in Kamen Sentai Gorider, Blade just effortlessly destroyed Genm's game world (though it had to be slowed down for the Gorider fight and the card visualisation is just for dramatic effect). Since their law is destruction, a cut above the other laws like physics, casualty and other stuff, this potent ability will be considered as such: Law Manipulation.

The reason it is limited is because they will not have control over it. However, Kenzaki is debatably shown to be able to speed up or slow down the speed of destruction in Goriders since he talks for a bit to showcase this very ability then BAM! The surrounding world becomes cards and gets destroyed. While real-world locations will not be affected by this ability due to the other Joker still existing, should one or the other be trapped or enter another dimension (pocket or not), said dimension should fall prey to this ability, since the Battle Fight (Or Zero Game if you want it to sound cooler) automatically starts then immediately ends upon just sensing the Joker Undead. Say if Kenzaki or Hajime find themselves inside a Domain Expansion or SCP 106's pocket dimension, they should be able to destroy it, scaling to Blade destroying Genm's game world.

What do you guys think?

Edit: Scans are added.

Last edited:
What are the rules of the Joker Undead's ability again? Just so I'm clear about how the world gets destroyed.

Back