• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Gaim is really great.
To this day, Orange Man's series is still praised as one of the most well written Kamen Rider
In other hand, after the series, Urobuchi writting style has lost it's touch, his series that he worked on was ended up atrocious with the exception like Thunderbolt Fantasy, Magia Record (does he involved on the game/anime? I forgor), and Lostbelt 3

Anyway I finished around 20 episodes of Kamen rider gaim in one whole sitting and finished it.

I’m watching Drive right now. Since it feels more fun and lighthearted. A little break from darkness and gloom

geats dvd side thing

Super form tier list
my-image_11.png

Back