• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 1 And 2 Addition

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
So i have been going through the orginal show again and i feal that both of Ichigo and Nigo are lacking of content on their profiles.

Kamen Rider 1
Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (Withstand a 50 thousand volt electric shock while untransformed) and Disease Manipulation (Immunity to organic diseases, viruses, bacteria and poison due to becoming a cybernetic human)

Enhanced Senses:

Ultrasensitive Antenna: Can sense the presence of enemies and incoming attacks

Cat's Eye: Allows infrared night vision

Signal O: A brainwave transmission device that can detect other cyborgs

Hypnosis: In the S.I.C. Hero Saga, Hongo uses self-hypnosis to escape Shocker's brainwashing, turning their own power against them once again.

Statistics Amplification: Can access to Rider Power, a temporary boost in Rider 1's battle power, triggered with a switch in his new Typhoon belt, that greatly increases his strength, making Rider 1 superior to Shocker's other creations.

Intelligence: Genius (Having an IQ of 600 and expertise in biochemistry, Takeshi was a brilliant man. Furhtermore, Hongo's skills with a motorbike were enough for him to become a professional racer. Often taking command when fighting alongside other Kamen Riders, Takeshi's great leadership skills prove invaluable to stopping evil from triumphing. After becoming a Kamen Rider, Takeshi's years of experience makes him one of the most skilled Kamen Riders in the franchise)

Weaknesses: The original forms can't be transformed automatically in this form, needing external wind to jump start the Typhoon's turbine and give him access to his suit and most of his fighting strength.

Kamen Rider 2
He pretty much the same as above.

So, that's all. Tell me if anything are wrong, okay?

all seem good. But isnt the scan for 2 is from kamen rider spirit ? i heard it's not the same continuaty with the original series

MagiSinbad said:
all seem good. But isnt the scan for 2 is from kamen rider spirit ? i heard it's not the same continuaty with the original series
That might be the cases, i will remove it then.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I also want to bring this: The AP explanation for Hongo need to changed since its too vague for his AP explanatio
Yes, it should since he had three different keys.

Diinou HotHead said:
We use S.I.C. Hero Saga?
If we do, then I have no problems with this.
Only if the S.I.C Hero Saga are canon with the main series then there's no problem with using them at all.

This is likely gonna be discussed in the future for new feats, abilities, forms and characters.

Back