• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamek ability addition

In super Mario party kamek is able to manipulate time. Statements from game.

Kamek: will this party never end?! Perhaps if I altered time with my magic Should I reset the time of day (player chooses)

kamek: and now... behold my mastery of time itself!

Super Mario Party How to change the time of day!-0
Super Mario Party How to change the time of day!-0

now that sufficient time from the release of the game there is a video showcasing my statements from before.

This is time manip, yes.

I should point out that his regen doesn't meet our requirements tho.

I mean I guess, but be sure to establish what he's done with it on the file, whethet in the justification or notable attacks/techniques.

Back