• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kalt's "surprise": Kazumi Subaru vs Kratos

I know I promised to stop creating PMM threads, but Kalt wanted a Kazumi thread. Next it'll be 7-B Kazumi. I hope I dont create mismatches.

Having said that... thoughts?

Well,need Kal and SD for this BTW,but for now Kazumi have AP advanteges here,dunno for her hax,both of them are haxed af.

The first thing that this form of Kazumi does is turning the opponent into a bomb.

After that, it's more or less everyone's guess, although duplication, void manip, reality warping and time acceleration were her favorites as a 7-B, so probably they are more likely to be used than other stuff.

Her power mimicry works by seeing the opponent btw. And it copied quite a bit of stuff

Seems like a type of Transmutation his Resurrection would get around.

Time Manipulation and Duplication are fine for him. Also, that scan is a bit of a LSD. How does the immobilization work? Is it some sort of fear and paralysis with Reality Warping?

What has it copied?

It's never really elaborated upon. It's more like witches manipulating people as if they were objects.

She copied the power mimicry (i'm serious) of Kanna Hijiri. Who has everything after the unconventional soul resistance as a result of mimicking

I mean, most of Kratos's abilities come from weapons instead of powers he has himself. Can she copy that?

And he does have resistance to his own haxes, so I guess he's fine on that regard.

This is difficult. Kratos starts with power draining, which she apparently resists, so...I don't know?

Maybe? Umika's magic is used via a book and it could be copied, although it's a combination of the book + the magical girl (it's her sealing)

I've probably doomed a FOssil FIghter with that statement, but what's done is done.

You dont need to go through hoops to have a FF fight. Just tell me

And the surprises are not supposed to be a loss for the surprised one.

Yobobojojo said:
Also, that can, err, differ a bit.
Eh, I dont even know who wins this. I just did it because Kalt wanted a Kazumi battle.

Votes?

@Yobojojo

I just tried to make an Iihiko match. I failed. Welp. I forgot Iihiko was banned from threads.

Back