• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kal's surprise: Homulilly vs Gim

By not having a mind due to being machinery. Madoka, even Godoka, has a mind, abstract or no. She has as much a chance of mindhaxing Gim as she does this computer I'm typing this on.

An immunity is an immunity.

Anyway assuming Mind Screw won't work which it absolutely would Homu just Time stops and Drains

Speed's not equalized. Also, iirc, Homulilly doesn't do that in character, as she's not the same as normal Homura.

>Homulilly is not the same as normal Homura

>Literally maintains Homura's mind and shows it

Also you know, mind manipulating a robot really doesn't sound harder compared to doing the same to an armor but that's none of my business I suppose.

Anyway, either he blitzes or she hax stomps, your choice

Her profile says that Homulilly has less intelligence though...

Does she do that to a suit of armor? Or does she just animate it? Does the armor have a consciousness?

Also, you good? That sounded very passive aggressive for you. I'm sorry if this seemed like spite. It was a joke.

When people are consistently spamming the living **** out of a character not expecting her to lose I honestly wonder what people expect.

Homu tells him to die and he dies.

Homulilly Pu actually, which is the PSP version not like anyone cares about her anyway

• shrugs* I don't remember. I just remember a witch turning a bunch of armors into her servants in Tart Magica
Yeah, sorry. A bit nervous due to some irl stuff

Well technically he neither does have a way to see her nor the range to hit the barrier (unless his pseudo flight lets him reach it, and even then invisible)

Oh.

Yeah, that just sounds like she's animating them rather than mind wrecking them.

It's no problem. I'm sorry if I exacerbated that.

Also, is there actually any difference between an Abstract mind and someone not having a mind since neither actually ya know exist?

Also yeah, Mind Hax in Madoka Magica can affect armors. So Homu tells him to die and he dies.

Homulilly doesn't tell people to die, I need to double check, and it's not on the profiles yet, so it's not a legit argument until I make a CRT for it. Rules are rules, so until it's approved it can't be used here

Yes, because the former actually does exist. Demon Lords have a consciousness, Arceus has a consciousness, Godoka has a consciousness, Chaos Gods have a consciousness, The Endless have a consciousness, etc. Turning armors into servants is reality warping. Not mind hax.

I agree with cal,if you dont have a mind,you dont have a mind,you cant manipulate minds where there aren't minds,transforming machines into servants are reality warping or data manipulation.

>You can't manipulate minds when there aren't minds

Luke Skywalker would like to mindhax you talk about this ovo

>Mindhaxing a machine is weird

>In a thread with the character (in)famous for having mind haxed "destroying witches"

And no, that's not me saying that it means that it works because I know that if the debate started we would continue for a few thousands of posts

Back