• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Might as well finish the Part 3 supporting characters vs Josuke fights.

Rules: Speed Equalized. They start being able to see one another. Fight takes place in Morioh, giving Josuke the home field advantage. Otherwise SBA.

Kakyoin EoH
Josukerender3
Rerorero:
Hair triggered temper:

Highway to Hell:

this is kinda tough

on one hand josuke has a pretty strong ap advantage and knows the battlefield well

but on the other hand if kakyoin manages to set up his 20 meter emerald splash then josuke is done for.

Josuke has a canon weakness of being unable to properly block attacks when he doesnt know where the attacks are fired from.

That's kinda brutal here given that Kak has a huge range advantage, has projectiles, his Stand can hide and attack from tight locations and is adept at sneak attacking and if kak chooses, can always retreat and set up the 20m which at that point is a win as even Dio, while much faster, had trouble blocking all the projectiles.

If josuke gets within punching range of kak he wins but Kak kinda has such a huge range that wouldnt happen. And while Josuke has homefield, Kak accels in urban enviroments.

I think Josuke would be hardpressed to beat kak due to overwhelming range disadvantage, lack of mobility compared to kak, being canonically incapable of properly reacting to sneak attacks and Dio, who's stronger then Josuke and likely CD, being harmed by one stray attack that he failed to block while being faster. And the 20m only takes a minute or two at most to set up, it shouldnt be hard to set it up if Kak retreats briefly and sets it up while Josuke tries to chase him.

Extremely High Difficulty for Kakyoin, Urban or Forest enviorments given him a huge range advantage. He can just make like Spiderman and run to set up 20m Emerald Splash, which he'll certainly do once he sees CD is similar to Star Platinum/The World. The problem with Josuke is that he'll use debris as a makeshift projectile or defensive barrier, but I'd wager the 20m would easily overwhelm him if he tried it. Considering neither knows the other is a stand user Josuke could kill with donut but I'd still put this in Kakyoins favor. I just don't see non bloodlusted Josuke willing to donut people like DIO or the other Jojo villians, hes a nice guy which doesn't help here.

I wouldnt be so sure, Joske tends to whip out his Stand, even not in range while Kak tends to go for stealth. Josuke whipping out CD quickly would tip Kak off (given SBA) and he can likely assume that it's a power type and this shouldnt get close to it.

And while he can make makeshift projectiles, Kak can kinda shoot the projectiles out of the air with his own, given that he's good at pinpointing his attacks to hit certain small things wih good accuracy at that.

Back