• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its in-character for Kakine to get Dark Matter outside the battlefield. Kratos transmutates a clone  A single DM particle creates another clone  Kakine spams and destroys Kratos.

Thats the only comment I'll make. Bye.

Malox1696 said:
gow 1 kratos does not have any regen and kratos has no way to kill kekine, this is a stomp
Petrification is a thing, as is PR

Plus Kratos has a speed advantage

Petrification is useless against someone who constantly body hops by particles and is made of some kind of matter that shouldn't even exist.

Anyway Medusa's head gets countered by his Type 8 and Dark Matter dupes. Aside from that I don't think Kratos can kill him.

Going with Kakine after a long fight

It's based upon Elementary Particles right? Then why does he have High regen?

"easily reshapes his body from a liquified state, claims to be capable of existing as long as Dark Matter, which are elementary particles, exist"

This isn't High regen. Just sayin'

<Macro Quantum matter Manipulation

I admit to being wrong on regen and potency being different after talking with Lazy

Back